Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Holt is my next vote a lock, c
Why did you ignore my post before?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

#982
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Im kind of pissed, because you certainly know how much I was willing to take Beno's head D1, we talked about it for quite some time, so now its my turn to distrust your memory Gry
I read it, and like I said: either cold feet or vote on mafia team gone wrong 2020. But I don‘t feel like dwelling on that, or lynching you.

Still deciding between Erin and Vand. Feels kinda sad to lynch Vand, too emotional :/

@Erinyes I suggest you claim your role fast before I lock and go to bed.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Question was if my next vote is a lock, considering beno died and my vote maybe got refunded.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Holt is my next vote a lock, c


I read it, and like I said: either cold feet or vote on mafia team gone wrong 2020. But I don‘t feel like dwelling on that, or lynching you.

Still deciding between Erin and Vand. Feels kinda sad to lynch Vand, too emotional :/

@Erinyes I suggest you claim your role fast before I lock and go to bed.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Question was if my next vote is a lock, considering beno died and my vote maybe got refunded.
The votes on Beno were refunded, so no, not a lock
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I read it, and like I said: either cold feet or vote on mafia team gone wrong 2020. But I don‘t feel like dwelling on that, or lynching you.

Still deciding between Erin and Vand. Feels kinda sad to lynch Vand, too emotional :/
Nonono dont give me that, you should know better than anyone it was cold feet because you know how willing I was to go for Beno over Seraph, we even addressed that issue together.
So basically the whole point behind your suspicion is a big fat lie, no interpretations or sugarcoating.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Im not going to make it so votekill Lakhan for now, will lock before falling asleep
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votekill Erinyes

The rest of you still-awake people can choose between Vand or Erin, or someone else. But make it count please.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Anyone up to telling me why erin being suspected, I want to go to sleep, I'm not up to complex reading into erin posts...
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I brought you up on reflex, of the three newcomers at least you are playing the game. It would be a good moment for a hint towards your role tho.



What?? Her reasoning was terrible.
Don't call my reasoning terrible,. consider that a warning. Find a better word. Cuz next time i won't tolerate this insolence! :^_^
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Many people to keep the lights out for, kind of ironic that the most trustful of the whole bunch is Lawl

Anyone up to telling me why erin being suspected, I want to go to sleep, I'm not up to complex reading into erin posts...
She's kind of distant this game, which is a big contrast to badass Erin from last game, but honestly she wouldnt be a high priority lynch for me, there's a ton of shady people to pick that are worse than her.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Fourteen more pages this time and this is what I see:

So to sum up:
  • Assassin most likely not in Beno's team.
  • Brand, Samuel and Takuan voted Seraph Day 1
  • shinobi, Farfalla and Lambu voted Bel, possibly another suggested lynch to save Beno in case some switch off Seraph
  • Not in the same team as Beno, based on what they said to him during the game: Juviii, James, Erin, Asako, Farf, Takuan, daws. Some could be wrong, and the least sure I'm of the last 3, but will list them still due to some good posts calling out some post of his.
  • Erin is most likely mafia, I get the feeling from her post and general way how she distances herself.
  • Vandred is the biggest link to Beno I could find, with Beno for a long time only answering Vand's questions, which were very easy questions to setup his reveal and building up trust. Others would be Brandish and Gryff due to how they started the day strangely.
So I would either lynch Vandred or Erin. Vandred for Beno connection, Erin for just being mafia.

James is weird but impossible to be with Beno as James was his planned escape-lynch and main suspect. Many others jumped on James too, especially Brandish and Gryff very early.
Lambu feels fishy as well tbh but not a big priority for me, he spread the love decently enough in who he questioned. Him saving Beno Day 1 really could just be cold feet, or afraid he's helping lynch a teammate.

Have my lists of who I trust and distrust, but doesn't matter right now. That's about it.
Me... defending an orange...? Are you reading what you're writing? :pls


Don't quite want to stay up for three more hours, so votekill Erin and I'll be off.


@Lambu, just to be sure, you weren't hinting Apprentice earlier, right...?


Anyone up to telling me why erin being suspected, I want to go to sleep, I'm not up to complex reading into erin posts...
Personally it would be the random voting even when there were better options and her general behaviour, appearing helpful when she doesn't actually contribute much. Beats most of the other candidates for me at the moment.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Don't call my reasoning terrible,. consider that a warning. Find a better word. Cuz next time i won't tolerate this insolence! :^_^
Ok then, lets call it inadequate, bizarre, superfluous :lambirb/
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm pretty sure the badass erin happened because she had a role that self confirms
I see her as her usual self in every mafia game.... when townie and mafia (which isn't really helpful)

Anyways votekill gryff
He too much in the background that I sometimes really forget if he really playing
Good night now
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Lambu, just to be sure, you weren't hinting Apprentice earlier, right...?
I wasn't, what made you think so?

Besides Van you are one of the people I would be willing to lynch, would prefer others that are just watching the action but Im not quite getting you right this time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Erin is not going to appear, she will probably die before she can say anything.
This doesnt feel right, I believe theres people that take precedence over her but not like I can do much, Im quite tired already.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I wasn't, what made you think so?

Besides Van you are one of the people I would be willing to lynch, would prefer others that are just watching the action but Im not quite getting you right this time.
Your reaction to Demon and saying you'd only trust him if he were to get confirmed. But I thought so, I have a more fitting role in mind given your hint.

Hm, I'll take that as a compliment '3'
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Ok then, lets call it inadequate, bizarre, superfluous :lambirb/
Just avoid silly claims like VIP ticket and insulting my reasoning you know, I could do the same. Respect others if you want to be respected. If you are not okay with my reason, Ask politely.

The only reason why you don't my reason because you try to act like a bully to new players and i tell you, I won't let you go easily with it next time. My reasoning is solid. If you don't find it like good enough then that's you, I won't change it. Take it or leave it, Simple as that.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Your reaction to Demon and saying you'd only trust him if he were to get confirmed. But I thought so, I have a more fitting role in mind given your hint.

Hm, I'll take that as a compliment '3'
No, my reaction to Demon was annoyance over how he seemingly forgets about how Apprentice works after seeing the role around for years. Its way worse than the Noble issue last game but everyone is ok with that (?)

And yes take it as a compliment, I have to admit I have a little bias towards you aswell and I shouldn't, its disgusting :XD
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Reading 30+ pages, click on the next page and sees an additional page has been added :fail

:catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Vandred @Gryffindor who do you have as suspects?
Lambu-he's too turnt. Comes off as too aggressive, and not to mention he keeps asking people to disclose this and that while he hasn't disclosed anything. I don't really care for a "fits my character" hint. Can't be bothered to go check a wiki on some discount Saber when what he interprets can be different from what I can interpret.

shinobi-not necessarily for her inactivity but simply for the tone of her posts. Obligatory posts on what happened on the night, attempts to fill quota.

Asako-same as above, without the quota bit. Seemed a bit scared when you tagged her for DTV, called out for praising you and followed it up with something even weaker than her previous hint.

Erinyes, Demonspeed, GrySun as well.


:emobirb

Btw @Brandish and @Gryffindor really are in a stealthy move. Im not sure about @gnut but I somehow "want" to trust him (?) The only ones that aren't giving me weird vibes are Lawl and Gry tbh.
Brandish is always hella scared so that's probably why you think that.

I'm not being stealthy, I'm simply unable to log in to play the game. Would love to hear your excuse for this though. Since you and others are playing it off as a lurk.


Or we just shoot Gryff/Juviii, they won't see it comin.
I‘d totally have killed Gryff or Juviii.
You jealous I can speak better Portuguese than you?


I'd personally threaten to kill anyone who doesn't reveal their role. Just saying~
If we all claimed now it‘d be pretty cool. At least the biggest suspects, if you want to avoid town losing another townie(you) because of bs laying low strats.
3. @GrySun , Master of Vlad III -> ?
We could/should open some of these ? marks.
:cookiestare
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hm, this sucks to decide in because there are reasons why I don't really trust any of the top voted to be Town. Outta the 3 initial votes for Seraph, I trust Brand the least. Lambu playing seems odd to me, maybe I remember wrong but I remember Lambu playing it more "cool" when he is town, ofc this could be due the constant attacks but still. Erinyes is hardly here, seems uninterested in her own list and she ain't exactly the most open about her role while collecting infos. Sure last game she had the advantage of being 100% confirmed townie but here it feels like she doesn't care to prove herself to be town. Vandred being orange with Beno would be a shock for all the VandRED fans but it is possible that he could be in cahoots with Beno, he is very vague and widespread with his posts and I can't remember a single hint from him regarding his role that's how little impression he has left and usually Vandred is more capable of leaving a lasting impression in people when reading his posts.

Hm..... think I will decide between Erin and Vand, but since I can't really decide which one I trust the least I let Lady Luck decide.
Tails is Erin, Heads is Vand.
It's Tails.
Well, bad luck Erin.
Votekill Erinyes
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@Lady pompom what do you want to know?
I know you doubt me but how can i change that to make you more relieved from my side.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Just avoid silly claims like VIP ticket and insulting my reasoning you know, I could do the same. Respect others if you want to be respected. If you are not okay with my reason, Ask politely.

The only reason why you don't my reason because you try to act like a bully to new players and i tell you, I won't let you go easily with it next time. My reasoning is solid. If you don't find it like good enough then that's you, I won't change it. Take it or leave it, Simple as that.
If everything you are going to say everytime you post is a lecture do it with a basis. I dont have the energy to follow-up the trolling.

And if you really are annoyed then come and defend yourself, explain why what you say is fine and good. I wasn't in no way disrespectful and if you did consider those remarks as such then I can't do anything.

Lambu-he's too turnt. Comes off as too aggressive, and not to mention he keeps asking people to disclose this and that while he hasn't disclosed anything. I don't really care for a "fits my character" hint. Can't be bothered to go check a wiki on some discount Saber when what he interprets can be different from what I can interpret.
Oh right, you exist.

You didnt notice my second hint, look for Erins recap it should be there.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Piling on Erinyes when people like Lakhan Lambu, and Brandish could've been moved up too, when did it turn to Erinyes vs Vandred
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If everything you are going to say everytime you post is a lecture do it with a basis. I dont have the energy to follow-up the trolling.

And if you really are annoyed then come and defend yourself, explain why what you say is fine and good. I wasn't in no way disrespectful and if you did consider those remarks as such then I can't do anything.



Oh right, you exist.

You didnt notice my second hint, look for Erins recap it should be there.
I noticed it. "Had it before."
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
If everything you are going to say everytime you post is a lecture do it with a basis. I dont have the energy to follow-up the trolling.

And if you really are annoyed then come and defend yourself, explain why what you say is fine and good. I wasn't in no way disrespectful and if you did consider those remarks as such then I can't do anything.
Are you retarded? I told you if you don't like my reasoning then don't bother more. I don't have to explain more.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Lambu do you have mental issues? i can you give you special treatment if thats the case. cuz frankly you are so fucking annoying and stupid
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top