Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Because he is a liar.
Can you quote what he lied about? Curious as to what he may have done if you've caught something.


I reckon we should look at people who have yet to claim a role early on, as if memory serves correct we had 10 or so who had only hinted?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Imo Brand posts little for someone that is so often online, following the game. Started to post less after Marm (or was it Juvs? It was a girl) commented his behaviour on D1.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
She played well yet you wanted to shoot her '-'
I never had Vigilante but if I did I'd shoot at those that feel the most safe and who wouldn't expect their deaths the most, don't see the relation to how she was playing. She certainly wasn't in Beno's team at the time.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What makes you think so? I didn't notice Brandish protecting him. Did i miss something ?
Just some feelings from his voting history and contents of his posts. I was wrong before on Vand so it could be wrong though.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I never had Vigilante but if I did I'd shoot at those that feel the most safe and who wouldn't expect their deaths the most, don't see the relation to how she was playing. She certainly wasn't in Beno's team at the time.
Just an odd comment to say you liked how she played even tho you'd have eliminated her in the previous phase.

@Farfalla who did you hide behind this time?
Sam~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did you think vand was town actually?
No, he thought Van was orange.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
So let me confirm this, you claim that on the 14.04. between 08:00 and 12:00 EU timezone you were not online on the forums or not reading this thread?
Can you quote what he lied about? Curious as to what he may have done if you've caught something.


I reckon we should look at people who have yet to claim a role early on, as if memory serves correct we had 10 or so who had only hinted?

^For record, at around the time the assassin post was made.

Online within 2 hours of the assassin post:
Erinyes, SirSamuel, Zasz, Pompom, desin, Raven

This post, Notice how he didn't show the online member bar when he mentioned me and few others post the assassin post, Cuz he is liar. simple as that.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just an odd comment to say you liked how she played even tho you'd have eliminated her in the previous phase.
I backread most of the 2nd Day after Pom shot and liked several of her posts. I don't deny that I may screw up my shot if I get it one day though.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Raven, can you tell more hints about your role or say besides Brandish, who do you think is in the mafia? Also your thoughts on the night kill
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Bran said you were online within two hours before the shooting, he didn't print screen things all the time, of course. That's why Gry asked you to confirm if you're saying you haven't been online during that time, Raven.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,573
Country
Dragonstone
second kill fail or recruit? did Raven say she was a townie yesterday?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Is farf panicking whom to pick as a target now :blink
Considering he claimed Bulletproof he'd be a great target to hide behind I'm sure.

Sucks that without the Bodyguard we can't protect individuals from Assassin-kills anymore.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Only one death, nice. Juviii died protecting Pom I guess.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Samwell you revealed too soon making it easy for mafia to claim hider now, their comfort zone
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top