Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
To point at the end of last day's votes:

Vandred (6x) (Kato756, goodboy, desin24, Lambu, SirSamuel016, gnut)

Erinyes (5x)(Juviii, Lady pompom,GrySun, Van, James)

lakhan220 (4x) (Penalty Vote, Brandish, Farfalla, Gryff)

It begs the question, where's the red goons to help out Vand? Juvii, Pom and me are town(granted only juviii and pom are confirmed), Van went on Erin to save himself probably, and James voted later. I think Vand had 2 votes when Erin had 4. So either his team was asleep, or were perhaps both Erin and Vand on the same team so they tried to push up lakhan? Which are Brandish, Farf and Gryff.
How did you guys start that Erin bandwagon in the first place? I was very surprised when I read this.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So to get back on the Erin case: why do people suspect her? She's definitely playing different than the previous game, where she was a town MVP, but that had to be with the mechanic and the fact that she got confirmed very early on.. So i don't know if the different playstyle argument really holds any meaning. Is there something else that makes her suspicious?
Her posts don't read like townie Erin. That's about it for me. Not even comparing to Sickly game but overall.

Uhh, what? Isn't it the martyr who protects from the Assassin? What does the Bodyguard have to do with that?
Martyr got removed, Bodyguard got an ability that protects his target from daykills without endangering neither the Bodyguard nor his target.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Van went on Erin to save himself probably, and James voted later. I think Vand had 2 votes when Erin had 4. So either his team was asleep, or were perhaps both Erin and Vand on the same team so they tried to push up lakhan? Which are Brandish, Farf and Gryff.
Van accused Erin tho and presented a case against her (including to another person, Shino, I think) and, as you said, before he was in a big danger.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I mentioned yesterday I'm a townie with no powers, a useless townie. I don't know how can i hint that but i ain't lying, Mafia keep me alive cuz i'm useless and not much of a threat.

I think James, Takun, Gunt, Lambu, Brandish, Lakhan and Farf are in the Mafia team or possible third parties.

My thought on night kill is Juviii protected someone and died.
Sorry, I didn’t see the claim. I also don’t trust Lak, and confused about some people like Demon, Farfy, Gry and James. Gnut was very quiet about his role too, I have hopes he may come later in the dp.

Juviii died protecting someone or mafia just wanted to get rid of her because she was playing well. More likely the 1st.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
yeah and its concerning lol, i trusted you at 1st, i need to read back everything properly, but when looking at votes, i see you and James jumping on the bandwagon Van had started, it sounds to me as if at least one fo you, or both are his mafia teams, or maybe you tried to divert attention from players like demon, shino etc coz lest be honest who trust demons claim, it sounds way to convenient, not that its impossible, but i highly doubt especially coz bel was apprentice.
still everyone is giving him a pass, ofc i might be wrong, im not trying to accuse anyone, but those moves sounds too fishy. When checking at Bran list its obvious the assassin is either demon or shino, or you or lakkhan or taku, i do trust lawl , and i mentioned yesterday i distrusted demon and shino the most. I cant shake the feeling that Van and you or/and James were trying to protect someone.
When did Vand start a bandwagon exactly? If you mean on you, first vote was from Juviii, then Pom, then me.

I trust Demon's claim.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
yeah and its concerning lol, i trusted you at 1st, i need to read back everything properly, but when looking at votes, i see you and James jumping on the bandwagon Van had started, it sounds to me as if at least one fo you, or both are his mafia teams, or maybe you tried to divert attention from players like demon, shino etc coz lest be honest who trust demons claim, it sounds way to convenient, not that its impossible, but i highly doubt especially coz bel was apprentice.
still everyone is giving him a pass, ofc i might be wrong, im not trying to accuse anyone, but those moves sounds too fishy. When checking at Bran list its obvious the assassin is either demon or shino, or you or lakkhan or taku, i do trust lawl , and i mentioned yesterday i distrusted demon and shino the most. I cant shake the feeling that Van and you or/and James were trying to protect someone.
I am not the Assassin. And does this post imply that you trust Brandish?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Sorry, I didn’t see the claim. I also don’t trust Lak, and confused about some people like Demon, Farfy, Gry and James. Gnut was very quiet about his role too, I have hopes he may come later in the dp.

Juviii died protecting someone or mafia just wanted to get rid of her because she was playing well. More likely the 1st.
Claim about what?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorry, I didn’t see the claim. I also don’t trust Lak, and confused about some people like Demon, Farfy, Gry and James. Gnut was very quiet about his role too, I have hopes he may come later in the dp.

Juviii died protecting someone or mafia just wanted to get rid of her because she was playing well. More likely the 1st.
Oh screw it....
Me telling you good job wasn't just for killing mafia but also in helping me decide who to look at last night.

With what I got back on you...I can say that I will lay off James.

You were same result as him....Im insane.

Is that enough reveal for you guys???
:cookiehand
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
If anything, Bran's list just shows he was online as well, lol.
look at the 2nd list without bar.
The first list is useless.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
When checking at Bran list its obvious the assassin is either demon or shino, or you or lakkhan or taku
Just something to note:
I don't remember the game theme, but there was a game when i was playing as Mafia Assassin. And i was on the verge of losing because Brandish didn't trust me. In the end she switched her vote to someone else, i didn't get lynched, and eventually i won (with Marm).
The reason why she switched her vote was because when an Assassin kill happened, i wasn't online.
To summarize, Brandish's list mean nothing to me.

Her posts don't read like townie Erin. That's about it for me. Not even comparing to Sickly game but overall.

Martyr got removed, Bodyguard got an ability that protects his target from daykills without endangering neither the Bodyguard nor his target.
Wow... I didn't know that. And that speaks volume of my lack of attention, i've been Bodyguard LAST GAME.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh screw it....
Me telling you good job wasn't just for killing mafia but also in helping me decide who to look at last night.

With what I got back on you...I can say that I will lay off James.

You were same result as him....Im insane.

Is that enough reveal for you guys???
:cookiehand
Oh... and I've been thinking James hint was PGO...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh screw it....
Me telling you good job wasn't just for killing mafia but also in helping me decide who to look at last night.

With what I got back on you...I can say that I will lay off James.

You were same result as him....Im insane.

Is that enough reveal for you guys???
:cookiehand
I assume James N1, Pom N2?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
No. hes in the list too. ok so who do you think is more likely to be the assassin ?
He has to be in the list since he screenshotted it. You can't give him free pass passed on that really. Check his 2nd list without the screenshot.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why you think I was talking so much shit to him xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top