Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
This is ridiculuous
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's funny, but I have been Mafia with him before. I honestly don't see him screwing up that much. With the double edged sword hint there were so much better role to claims.
He's been saying it was cool to reveal it, Fiend... you're missing the complete case. I might have a different impression on his moves tho, then, 'cause I'd think that's an awful townie move as well...


I get people saying they prefer to let the Assassin take care of it, but to the ones that think he's townie, baiting, why didn't he confront Taku, for example? What else could it be?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Assassin will not kill him he or she is afraid zasz is burden
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
James, if he's mafia he even had teammates to discuss claims, he's played enough to know what a Freeman and a Burden are.
And if he's mafia he's got a second layer of protection against slip-ups : his team who'll rally to defend him during the day.
The way you, Gry and Demon are currently trying to defend Zasz is interesting to say the least. I would have assumed you'd be the first ones to jump on Zasz's throat after what he said, let's not try to diminish it, that was massive. Are you all so convinced that he's Freeman and thus are preventing him from dieing... Or are you all scum trying to prevent the night skipped? I wonder.

But anyway, at the end of the day we won't know what Zasz's role is unless he dies, which is still a risk in the off-chance he was actually telling the truth about Freeman... Which i heavily doubt, but if we want to be careful, let's just have our dets investigate him, so we can have an answer ?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Is it ok to have a freeman and assassin in the same game? I use the RWBY game as reference here, I remember some said a burden is there to balance the assassin, if this how it works I believe zasz is a burden, and lynching him now should be ok
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Well i did my part and more today. I will rest until the next day phase unless i get killed which hopefully happen. I dislike my role. I love to play alone with powers.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I'm blue dabudiabuda :kappa
Goddammit Zasz

He's been saying it was cool to reveal it, Fiend... you're missing the complete case. I might have a different impression on his moves tho, then, 'cause I'd think that's an awful townie move as well...


I get people saying they prefer to let the Assassin take care of it, but to the ones that think he's townie, baiting, why didn't he confront Taku, for example? What else could it be?
It makes a lot more sense tho.
Not that much of a point in it anymore.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
That’s too bad this was a winning card for us actually but if we let him live am I next ?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Simply there is no progress, everything is messed up at this point. Townies has to unite or it's gameover. There is no cooperation
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
And if he's mafia he's got a second layer of protection against slip-ups : his team who'll rally to defend him during the day.
The way you, Gry and Demon are currently trying to defend Zasz is interesting to say the least. I would have assumed you'd be the first ones to jump on Zasz's throat after what he said, let's not try to diminish it, that was massive. Are you all so convinced that he's Freeman and thus are preventing him from dieing... Or are you all scum trying to prevent the night skipped? I wonder.

But anyway, at the end of the day we won't know what Zasz's role is unless he dies, which is still a risk in the off-chance he was actually telling the truth about Freeman... Which i heavily doubt, but if we want to be careful, let's just have our dets investigate him, so we can have an answer ?
No Taku-chi, its not defending, just a call we believe. Mafia will kill him if he's Freeman, no one is going to protect him xD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
He's been saying it was cool to reveal it, Fiend... you're missing the complete case. I might have a different impression on his moves tho, then, 'cause I'd think that's an awful townie move as well...


I get people saying they prefer to let the Assassin take care of it, but to the ones that think he's townie, baiting, why didn't he confront Taku, for example? What else could it be?
I think if he is Townie, he was simply annoyed by Gry pestering him. Yesterday he refused to claim despite the Pom menace.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
No Taku-chi, its not defending, just a call we believe. Mafia will kill him if he's Freeman, no one is going to protect him xD
Why do you believe his call? First of all it's such a bad move to claim Freeman. Then how do you explain that he gave the textbook description of the Burden?
WHY do you believe him THAT EASILY, is my question.

How do you know mafia would kill him, if they believe he's Burden from the other team?

Again, what i'm proposing is to let dets spy on him, to get a clear answer on that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top