Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Ok...about 30mins before Holt posted,Daws liked my posts quite a few pgs back.
Well enough time to read everything...see lala in trouble and send command to kill gry.

10:16pm my time...Daws likes my post.

11:06pm...Holt post death of Gry
Yeah, it was most likely enough time to catch up... IF I was just reading this all this time straight through. Been doing chem work all day and when I got to page 68 or so, it put me to sleep. As of right now, I'm posting then, washing dishes, and then I'll be back to catching up.

Do you honestly think I'm going to go through and announce my presence through a post and plenty of likes on others is how an assassin would operate?...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, it was most likely enough time to catch up... IF I was just reading this all this time straight through. Been doing chem work all day and when I got to page 68 or so, it put me to sleep. As of right now, I'm posting then, washing dishes, and then I'll be back to catching up.

Do you honestly think I'm going to go through and announce my presence through a post and plenty of likes on others is how an assassin would operate?...
Not saying I believe Randy more than you...only I knew that you were here 30mins before Holt post and Randy's post confirmed that you were here when Holt posted...wouldnt you question that?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sorry 40mins
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Not saying I believe Randy more than you...only I knew that you were here 30mins before Holt post and Randy's post confirmed that you were here when Holt posted...wouldnt you question that?
Yes, I think everything and everyone is worth questioning, including our assassin crusader and frequent instigator over here. He was talking about who was visible and who wasn't before assassin was even a ghost of a thought in this game. He's also the most vocal about incriminating others for it, and he, the person most concerned about who's called an assassin, has always been around and ready to accuse people when it happens. I'm not going to sit here and act like I'm above questioning, but an outright accusation and locking your vote with seeming complete confidence? Does that seem reasonable?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I know one thing tho...

GRY'S GONNA BE PISSED !!!!!
Yes, I think everything and everyone is worth questioning, including our assassin crusader and frequent instigator over here. He was talking about who was visible and who wasn't before assassin was even a ghost of a thought in this game. He's also the most vocal about incriminating others for it, and he, the person most concerned about who's called an assassin, has always been around and ready to accuse people when it happens. I'm not going to sit here and act like I'm above questioning, but an outright accusation and locking your vote with seeming complete confidence? Does that seem reasonable?
I gotcha man...like you said and I agree.
He's quite conveniently here when it does happen.

Oh boy.... @Raven
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yes, I think everything and everyone is worth questioning, including our assassin crusader and frequent instigator over here. He was talking about who was visible and who wasn't before assassin was even a ghost of a thought in this game. He's also the most vocal about incriminating others for it, and he, the person most concerned about who's called an assassin, has always been around and ready to accuse people when it happens. I'm not going to sit here and act like I'm above questioning, but an outright accusation and locking your vote with seeming complete confidence? Does that seem reasonable?
Yea you sound thorough.

Why don't I use your logic of "would an assassin wait around and then votelock the other party straight away"... nah no need to consider it when you can vote Farf with good reason...
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Oh, hush up. I'm going back to my dishes.

Full thoughts on the rest of the day in a bit.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lol. Investigative roles party indeed.
Uhh... The hush was for Brandish. I'm not sure what to think of all that yet
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh, hush up. I'm going back to my dishes.

Full thoughts on the rest of the day in a bit.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Uhh... The hush was for Brandish. I'm not sure what to think of all that yet
I just woke up. It's my reaction to the events.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yah votelock on Farf is reasonable.

That's fine you are also around again my boi.

Makes sense. The votelock on Farf is directly related to Gry dropping town. Backread you'll see.

Asako could have us with the use of cute BB chan but I don't really mind being fooled by that.
Don't you find the Votelock a bit suspicious?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Woow, never expected the assassin to use his role to end the dispute between farfalla and grysun with killing gry
Argh I guess I really should have investigated pompom and settle down
Sorry gry
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Woow, never expected the assassin to use his role to end the dispute between farfalla and grysun with killing gry
Argh I guess I really should have investigated pompom and settle down
Sorry gry
What do you think about Zasz now?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Farf by no means is a town but to think we are skipping zasz rofl when assa didn’t kill him
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
What do you think about Zasz now?
Well, he probably burden but I could like to make sure of that, he is my choice investigating tonight if I don't get blocked or killed
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Also Asako is Insane, which means that Greg is probably Paranoid assuming he is really Det.

Not too sure what to think of Brandish claim. Janitor seems too powerful to hide for two nights straight(could have been blocked last night but still). I can't even say that it's convenient.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If im really detective...rofl


Not paranoid but suicidal let you tell it xD
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,114
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
A lot has happened so according to Asa-chan results Farf is mafia, & assassin choose to kill gry over the freeman claim, that doesnt make sense unless hes a burden as he hinted himself or a bomb.

Currently updating the recap and noticed @Crescent Jinx @Holt you used this color instead of this one for Beno ?is it a mistake ? seems to me more a yellow than an orange or its my monitor ?
if its a yellow shade it might mean theres 3 mafia parties ?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Prolly won't be up at end of day...for now.

votekill Zasz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top