Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I'm all up for a double Lynch since Zasz being alive at least to me means that he is not freeman. Asako has no reason to lie this early and no other detective has sprung up although I guess that is because of fear of impending annihilation.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Maybe I missed something but how does Brandish top Farfalla who was confirmed by a detective? Totally open to hearing you out since Brandish is playing the sneaky mafia game so far.
Essentially, him constantly trying to incriminate people in regards to their times of activity, particularly when the assassin strikes, he's made the best case for him being the assassin than anyone could. The latest incident that settled it for me was when Gry got assassinated and Brandish immediately to votelock his dropped vote (without any prior explanation) and then start pointing the finger at me because I was one of the only other people online at the time as I was trying to read through and analysis 25+ pages. The wall of text I left is evidence enough of that.

Even before the assassin was even reveal, Brandish was paying close attention to and making a be scene of casting shade at people due to their activity status. Talking about the possibility of lurkers is a regular part of MG discussion, but Brandish was going above and beyond and posting screenshots and listing on the regular starting early D1, again before the assassin appeared.

If you consider all that, iffy evidence at best, then simply use what got Vandred lynched, playstyles. If someone can honestly say I've been playing more suspiciously than a guy who snuck in a votekill on someone who died later that day, was there to insta-votelock immediately after Gry's death with no explanation, and has been otherwise playing like a textbook mafia member... then I would very much like to hear about it.

As for why I think Brandish is more of a priority, it is because we don't have any likely guesses as to what mafia role she is, however, Brandish, at least as far as I can tell, is one of the most powerful mafia roles in the game, assassin.

Again, I'm 100% fine with a Farf lynch. I just don't think it is ideal. I understand the desire to go with the likely det, but even if each individual person knew for 100% fact that Farf is a mafia member, the chances of her being a mafia role higher value than an assassin are slim.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Lynch Farf.

Then asako can investigate me. Whoever can protect do it. Ez
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Since you guys are aiming for a double lynch. Would you be fine with a Brandish-Lala or Brandish-Zasz double lynch then?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Votekill Farfalla

Investigator is some d-league stuff lol.

If you guys want to coordinate a double that’s fine, tag and I’ll try to be here at end of DP, but no guarantees.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
The situation is clear. Before the Assassin kill people were hesitating between Gry or Lala. Now, Gry is dead, confirmed Town and the Zasz issue came up again.

Let's say we lynch Brandish today, Town or not, the Lala-Zasz issue will probably not be cleared. The same thing happened in the previous game.
If a person trusts the results enough to lynch today, then how would that change to tomorrow? The results are already in.

I see two likely mafia members on the board; one most likely has one of the most powerful roles in the game; the other has a chance of either being that role or (more likely) any of the mafia roles lower value than assassin. If you don't see it that way, then so be it. I'm confident in my record and part of that record includes me saying I would be fine switching to Farf if someone other than Brandish got pushed up. I stand by that.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Daws is not town. Far too much writing just because he's triggered. Saving Farf or Zasz here.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Daws you're seriously right now up to lynching brandish that we have no idea if he really mafia than a confirmed one...

Guys, if zasz isn't lynched today, should I investigate him or brandish
I want your opinion
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
First of all, its hilarious how people can take what a confirmed mafia says at face value.

So Lala and Gry aren't on the same side and

  • Lala believes Zasz is Burden.
  • Gry believes Zasz is Freeman.
This is interesting.
This isn't exactly true, Gry believed Zasz was baiting the Assassin with a Freeman claim, just like I did.

Juviii, I'd say. Ofc you could medium one of the other two Marm or Gaj to see which one of them targeted me but I don't think that gonna matter much. With Juviii you figure out which ones she targeted the two nights, especially on night 2. With the target of hers we might be able to assume who could have wanted to kill whoever Juviii tried to protect.
Juvii's choice might not even be that relevant, her target could be a mafia for whatever reason. Its still up to Kato tho.

Yesterday you could swear I was with Beno as well, no? '_' First thing Gry did was to try to put the both of us as some saving attempt for Beno, when others could also be implicated. Took time for him to go back and check on who moved how on Beno, after I did it myself. I rly don't get it, I hear from you guys so often I'm often wrong and am not assertive (will you honestly say that wasn't the case even in the previous game, making roles mistakes, letting Knight slide, etc) and now people went from being confident I was with Beno, based on my mistakes, to believe I'm with Van.
Also, since we're on mistakes, I do have a constant precedent on those, Gry doesn't. Why he did an oopsie about M. Pirate not being able to kill when it was relevant for Misho?
What colour are you? It should give some leads as to how everything connects.

Also Asako is Insane, which means that Greg is probably Paranoid assuming he is really Det.

Not too sure what to think of Brandish claim. Janitor seems too powerful to hide for two nights straight(could have been blocked last night but still). I can't even say that it's convenient.
Brandish is scum 90% sure, that much is rather clear for me.

Up and ready to go (or die Kappa)
Votekill Lambu
Were you really trying to bait or did you just meme yourself by claiming Burden?

Quite a lot to take in. RIP my fellow Jojo connoisseur GrySun :emocat

Seems Farf has to be mafia at this point with how it went down so she may well end up receiving my vote. Zasz also seems suss, either he is freeman, or he is Burden. I don't see him being a bomb like someone suggested but I suppose you never know either. What also confused me was Asako's BB Channel spiel where she said she believed Farf to be innocent and Gry to be mafia. I'm not sure what to make of it, but here's the quote:

Among Farf, Zasz, Asako and then Brandish, gnut, and finally Daws who were around at the time of the post we've got a few people to look at.
I'm more just confused by that specific Asako post and how it pointed at Farf being innocent before GrySun was brought undone. It might be me being stupid and missing something here though. Either way I'm far more concerned with Farf and Zasz in terms of being suspicious.

Oh I see. Don't mind me then, that post was just confusing :XD
So the Assassin kills a mortician set for a lynch over 2 claimed dets in the open. Then Sam didnt quite get the importance of dets in the game.

I cant be the only one seeing a connection here. This man has to be checked.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Here's the updated recap so far, please as usual, feel free to tell me if theres some missing hints or some mistakes !


sorry did really a quick recap, with that much pages to check couldnt do better. if i have some time before the end of the day ill update again, properly




hints & claims
- goodboy_lawlett - claims spy
- Farfalla-> doesn't recall having this role but it's common to see it in games #65 -claims hider #669
- GrySun-> Said role is not that much of a loss for us if they kill him. #39 Mortician day-killed on Day 3
-Demonspeed - never had the role before #105 claims apprentice #673
- Gajeel , detective killed on N1
- Takuan -> his role is passive #152 claims bomb #1050
- BD_Beno - hinted having a good role - claims spirit medium #682 Mafia boss day killed on d2
- Asako -never had the role before #348 and not fan of it, claims det
- Raven - claims vanilla townie #1102
- Seraph -> Said hes vanilla townie #187 -> townie lynched on D1
- Brandish - claims investigator #1692
- SirSamuel016 - Got a passive role #602 Bulletproof townie, #693
- Kato756- it has a relation to death. And is thus quite fitting his avatar. But it will only be usefull from today onwards,its a first I have this role hints Spirit medium #657
- SonOfDaws -> said his role is trash , #63
- Erinyes -> almost certain she never had it before #143 got an active role
- desin24 -
- MarmaladeSky ->her role is active #132 -> spy Killed on N1
- Juviii - bodyguard, killed on N3
- James Rye -> said his role is a huge irony considering last game. #40c a role more like a confirmed Samurai. he said It's a cool protector one #93 - claims pgo
- gnut -> he has an old role and had it many times before #195 claims det #1231
- Vandred - Mafia pirate, lynched on day 2
- Lady pompom -> never had the role before, but had something similar #175 claims vigilante #599 - vigilante
- Zasz -> said his role is lame and passive. First time hegot it, and last time he hope #204 insist o his role being shitty#521 but said that it has its merits, its passive, it needs to be triggered by other players and not by him. #543 claims freeman #1256
- Belserion - apprentice -day killed on Day2
- digitaldude -> got the role before #59/#98 - prostitute killed on N1
- Gryffindor
- Lambu-> says his role fits his character in a sense. #45 had his role before.#556
- shinobi
- lakhan220- his role . it is quite similar to the character he got and her qualities itself. #471 has an active role #1359



Votes patterns

Votes patterns (not updted yet)
Day 1

dd- gryf #43
Pompom - vandred #64
Raven- James #66
Gajeel - seraph #159
James - Zasz #196 -Gajeel #400
Takuan - Seraph #198
Brandish - Seraph #199
Lawl gry #201- Beno #375
gnut - gry #203
Erin - James #207
Shino - bel #210
zasz - lawl - #211
gry - James #231 - Beno-#408
lambu -> Beno #298 - bel #388

Demon - juvii #323
Seraph - Beno #331
Farf - Bel #343
Marma- Bran #353
Samu - Seraph #355 - Seraph #397
Beno - DD #357 - Seraph #409
Juvii - Gajeel #360
Bel - Marma #366
Asa- Beno #374
gryff - demon #390
Van- Marma #405


Day 2




Day 3









Nights Actions
N1
Farf - hid behind taku
Demon - 0
lawl - investigate on van -1388 got targets gajeel
Asako -> gry got guilty #1605
Gnut - james 1237 got guilty


N2

Asako -> farf got innocent #1605
Farf- hid behind samuel #1188
lawl -investigate on erin got targets kato
Gnut-> pompom #1237 got guilty
Kato - dd targetted Farf on N1 #1542

N3




​

​
Erin update me, I am SM and I did it to DD and he blocked Farf night 1. Going to Juuvi this night
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Brandish is looking very suspect but oh well, I kept my word. Still think farf is suspect, she and gry did trow a lot of acusations at one another
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
To much people to check :arf
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Daws you're seriously right now up to lynching brandish that we have no idea if he really mafia than a confirmed one...

Guys, if zasz isn't lynched today, should I investigate him or brandish
I want your opinion
Both are good, but I would lynch Zasz tomorrow anyway if he doesn't die, I have a hard time believing he could meme himself by claiming a mafia role but anything is possible at this point.

Follow your instinct and post the results asap.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Quite a stretch to interpret my post as saying it was a noob move to assassinate.

Unusual silence compared to? If you're thinking the last game I was in, 79, the mechanic begged you to spam. This game went thru a smh stretch of discussion, no kawaii, no sauce.

What strange actions?
Ur contributions . U being one of the vet and yet u come , troll (Ur usual nature ), provide directions (as in affect the flow) and just go away. It is like you are trying to stay in shadows and pretty much pull strings from behind. Then there is ur claim of investigator, but nothing of results..Sounds really fishy

Votekill GrySun
In that case, why didn't you bother reading the entire DP then? Isn't that something every player should be doing?

I kind of want to believe you, but I'm inclined to tie it for obvious reasons

Votekill GrySun
Then there is this. Sure, i can just look at it as U and gryffy trying to get back to gry for his suspicions of previous days and such.
Let's see night before , when gryff tried to elevate me (just some random choice) voicing his concerns against numbering
My 4 votes - Farfy, bran, gryffy + Penalty
Gry lynch before he was killed - farfy , bran, gryffy

Now, the moment, gry was lynched & role revealed after death, u did go for farfy , which was obvious from asa's results , which also gave us her results of sanity . (Believing her for now).

The way i see it, if farfy's results are mafia
A- if related to beno, my suspicions of u all being related is less and i need to observe more
B if u r related to van, very clever move then. (Hiding behind pretext of noob move - Would a vet really do something as all from same team or multiple members from same team try to save their comrade or try to take out gry ?)

If she is some 3rd party, then, i will have to really rethink my decisions

Then there is also the claim of gryffy where he said juviii protected him, which we may know from kato's results tonight.

I m only hinting tht there r too much co incidences going on arnd with especially you three .

Tht is why i will wait for farfs results to push my case ahead, if we manage to get tht.

Now, as for double lynch, i don't mind since zasz is already suspicious with tht mess up , would wait until we reach on consensus.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Erin update me, I am SM and I did it to DD and he blocked Farf night 1. Going to Juuvi this night
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Brandish is looking very suspect but oh well, I kept my word. Still think farf is suspect, she and gry did trow a lot of acusations at one another
I honestly think checking juviii will give no benefits kato, even if she died protecting someone, it won't say much
I think checking if james really killed marma or gajeel is more important, if one of them targeted him, it could confirm him
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I honestly think checking juviii will give no benefits kato, even if she died protecting someone, it won't say much
I think checking if james really killed marma or gajeel is more important, if one of them targeted him, it could confirm him
But which one?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Since you guys are aiming for a double lynch. Would you be fine with a Brandish-Lala or Brandish-Zasz double lynch then?
That wasn't my intention, but I'm alright with trying Brandish and Farf. Putting Zasz up still seems like a risky move, but if the assassin goes with him, then that mitigates a bit of mafia synergy risk. I don't see Farf falling down the list far enough for that though.

Daws you're seriously right now up to lynching brandish that we have no idea if he really mafia than a confirmed one...

Guys, if zasz isn't lynched today, should I investigate him or brandish
I want your opinion
The cases against Farf and Brandish are strong enough for me to think more about mafia role value as opposed to simply trying to get a mafia. Additionally, there's a lot more we can do against a known mafia that kills at night than one that kills during the day. Again, I'm fine changing my vote to Farf, but those are my thoughts for risk mitigation for the day(s) to comes as opposed to just today.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ur contributions . U being one of the vet and yet u come , troll (Ur usual nature ), provide directions (as in affect the flow) and just go away. It is like you are trying to stay in shadows and pretty much pull strings from behind. Then there is ur claim of investigator, but nothing of results..Sounds really fishy





Then there is this. Sure, i can just look at it as U and gryffy trying to get back to gry for his suspicions of previous days and such.
Let's see night before , when gryff tried to elevate me (just some random choice) voicing his concerns against numbering
My 4 votes - Farfy, bran, gryffy + Penalty
Gry lynch before he was killed - farfy , bran, gryffy

Now, the moment, gry was lynched & role revealed after death, u did go for farfy , which was obvious from asa's results , which also gave us her results of sanity . (Believing her for now).

The way i see it, if farfy's results are mafia
A- if related to beno, my suspicions of u all being related is less and i need to observe more
B if u r related to van, very clever move then. (Hiding behind pretext of noob move - Would a vet really do something as all from same team or multiple members from same team try to save their comrade or try to take out gry ?)

If she is some 3rd party, then, i will have to really rethink my decisions

Then there is also the claim of gryffy where he said juviii protected him, which we may know from kato's results tonight.

I m only hinting tht there r too much co incidences going on arnd with especially you three .

Tht is why i will wait for farfs results to push my case ahead, if we manage to get tht.

Now, as for double lynch, i don't mind since zasz is already suspicious with tht mess up , would wait until we reach on consensus.
What is your role? all the dets are out it seems so there's no point in hiding it anymore. If you do I'll reveal myself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top