Hey cheers!,I'm sort of going back in time when it comes to my set/s lately i realized but i'm probably running with a new one from MHA next,still was nice Nostalgia feeling. Naruto used to be one of my favorite Weeklies when it was still running. I miss it.That Naruto set![]()
Yeah i strongly doubt that too,would mean a lot of things changed for Touma after his talk with Taichi not just in terms of their chemistry if you get what i mean. It would also make it weird that Touma suggested Taichi and Futaba have a final talk and resolve whatever stood between them at their reunion,them remaining friends would be weird too to be honest. Not many friendships would stand this sort of emotional tumult.Now in some other pages I have seen theories that Futaba will marry... Touma, lmao. I really hope that isn't the case, though I really can't see the author making that (would be pretty terrible tbh), I had rather have her marrying one of the classmates they all had.

I cannot believe that the Author actually went and shafted her right when it was the perfect time for her to get critical development,she and Mami had that talk where basically everything came into the open about Masumi's and her own needs and desires,there was also the conversation with Touma's sister in-law about being one's self and not someone else that others may like more. She would've needed to do the same as Touma and confess to Futaba to be honest,even if Futaba herself voiced that she'd find it weird to hear that.Despite everything I still want to Masumi the most, we barely got to see anything about her before the time-skip and it would be nice how life is for her now (especially since Futaba is getting married, I'm kinda more curious about her reaction more than Taichi's).
You know,even if it's unlikely,i'd actually feel most comfortable if Futaba was marrying Masumi...


Sounds great,i'd watch it's Anime for sure if it got one but a Movie that sums up the entire story would also be pretty nice. Like a 2h one,would definitely be entertaining. For a Manga with around 50 Chapters that'd be possible,it happened to Berserk before so it could work here too. Let me know if you hear about the Author releasing a new Manga,i'd be interested in that.And I didn't notice that parallel! It's a nice touch, makes me really want to see everyone happy in the end. And I will definetly give it a re-read once it ends too, it's from the best mangas I'm currently following, hope it gets an anime adaptation or maybe see a new work of the author after it ends.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vici It's been awhile since i've seen you around Vici,hope you've been good and healthy these days,have you been playing any games lately?



