Games Mafia Game 81 - Puyo Puyo Tetris - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Votekill Lambu

He knows why he probably deserves this.
Work slammed me with 2 back to back night and morning shifts. Only got back now. I am a fishy looking guy. Will assign my avatar in the morning
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I figured it was Vanilla when I saw no complicated game mechanic because that seemed to be the options Gry was referring to in the Mafia Discussion 1) Game mechanic 2) vanilla 3) Either is fine. We got no Game Mechanic, and I doubt this day 1 first post = first vote counts as a "game mechanic", so I assumed Gry went with the Vanilla option for this game.



With 21 players either we got two smallish Mafias or we got one normal sized Mafia for this game and a TP.



Well, I am for certain claiming more than you did so far in those first three pages, Taku. Want to hide your role because you haven't thought a fake townie role up yet? :P
I think there's little advantage for him to reveal so much so early. Even as Town. If he were scum then it'd be a ballsy move to craft enough of a story to trip up on later before chatting with his fellows. Just a hunch.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well if this is a vanillaish set up then I picture one big mafia + tp
Maybe add Santa into the formula.

Gotta wait for the right moment to start a train and it is too early for that. Mafia actively hunts people who claim active at night so some folks should be careful. Gotta get more creative with hints I guess so my Tetris equivalent is the long straight I.
Why do you want to start a train?
That aside, in a game like this we gain nothing from hinting and claiming roles, it puts a target on your back.

Vanilla doesn't mean we only got dets and docs, besides having fun is a good way to play Mafia.^^
Or are you telling me you don't have a fun role?
Lemme guess... you are regular townie and nothing else? XD
Vanilla is a game with many roleless players, so you pointing this game as vanilla right away then hinting a role was weird, thats all.

Also you seem a bit eager to know the roles of others, if you trust this game to be full of roleless then you shouldn't pressure that much.

Still I get why you do it, because I like to do it too in D1 :p

Votekill Lambu

He knows why he probably deserves this.
... No I dont? :blink

Sorry to hear that tho, rest well.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Well if this is a vanillaish set up then I picture one big mafia + tp
Maybe add Santa into the formula.



Why do you want to start a train?
That aside, in a game like this we gain nothing from hinting and claiming roles, it puts a target on your back.




Vanilla is a game with many roleless players, so you pointing this game as vanilla right away then hinting a role was weird, thats all.

Also you seem a bit eager to know the roles of others, if you trust this game to be full of roleless then you shouldn't pressure that much.

Still I get why you do it, because I like to do it too in D1 :p



... No I dont? :blink

Sorry to hear that tho, rest well.
I don't wanna start a train however it is kinda unavoidable on day one especially if hinting is not something you want to do. I understand not wanting to put a target on our back but what do you want to talk about then?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Thanks for the avys Farfy! :zomg they are pretty!

About my role, never had it before.

As for the the votes, I am not starting a train with 1st vote, but the fact we have the chance to change 2 times could mean lots of last second votes to change outcomes. (From mafia too, so we should keep an eye on thise last second votes for posterity)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will check more the thread later and backread things.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Enough story? He just said his role is "fun", no? That's easy to go around.
Well, I can give more hints than "fun".
My role fits my avi's name and his attire is also appropriate for this role.
Now you would have to know what "Klug" means but eh, you're a smart cookie, Farf, you figure it out.^^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Tbh the comment was more about Wyis than you XD Trying to make a single-worded and broad claim ("fun") look like something elaborated ("reveal so much", in his words).
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,124
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
ah btw already got my role before.


I guess its not really necessary to make a recap now, ill do it later, at this point of the game its not yet relevant.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Votekill gnut

How is it 10 hours into the game and there are only 4 pages?

What the fuck is this avatar?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I don't wanna start a train however it is kinda unavoidable on day one especially if hinting is not something you want to do. I understand not wanting to put a target on our back but what do you want to talk about then?
We can talk about anything, the more we speak the more we can look into people's way of speech. Any observation or train of thought is welcome.

Also I get its still D1 and there's a long time to go but if we expect lots of players to be roleless then inactivity will become an issue later on. Few roles means there's no excuse behind going MIA through the dayphases to appear later with something backing a claim, there's taking part on discussions and thats it so hopefully the afk strat is less prominent.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
My role is passive and i never had it before.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@GrySun why xi0s vote is locked on gnut. He just votekill
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
New here and I have no idea how all of you play so I'll try to catch up.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
ah btw already got my role before.


I guess its not really necessary to make a recap now, ill do it later, at this point of the game its not yet relevant.
Lol, you had so many roles, Erin, it would be probably be easier to guess which ones you didn't had yet. XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

New here and I have no idea how all of you play so I'll try to catch up.
First day ain't big anyway.
We mostly lynch a townie, sometimes get lucky and lynch a mafia. But most of the time we shitpost to get three posts and only a few of us reveal some hints, mostly broadly ones, for their roles.
What's different this time is that we all voted already and usually the voting starts like reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally late into the first day. And usually it is always a trainwreck on somebody. Not this time though, to close to tell.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Btw who hasn't posted/voted yet?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top