Games Mafia Game 81 - Puyo Puyo Tetris - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I thought second vote count as a lock, I mean more priority then first vote
Either way I prefer an extension (even if it ruin me going to sleep..)
Didn't want to vote for spirit as he basically never plays, a shame if he gone day 1 only after coming back
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
That extension though. Not happy with spirit or Sam as Lynch candidates although Raven saving Spirit is certainly interesting
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,725
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That extension though. Not happy with spirit or Sam as Lynch candidates although Raven saving Spirit is certainly interesting
Thanks for the kind words desin, appreciate that vote from earlier :lmao
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
True, but the last second lock on me to "try and go for a double kill" is certainly questionable don't you think?
Well, it made me laugh as you almost thought you saved yourself. So I'm a bit partial to it.

If you can't decide between the two. Just kill Lemres.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Time to check the past pages and see if anyone was pressured to reveal yet.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I will say this one time.

I thought my vote is useless since I'm the one who votelocked on sam while there are 4 votelocks on spirit.

My main intenion was aiming after the double kill because i want to see it happen.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,725
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well, it made me laugh as you almost thought you saved yourself. So I'm a bit partial to it.

If you can't decide between the two. Just kill Lemres.
Yeah, I left my votelock on spirit with about 20 seconds left thinking that'd be a safer time point to submit, after learning from my close call with the assassin kill on Shinobi with 2 minutes 30 secs left last game but now we're here :XD
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Raven, are you bloodthirsty going after a double lynch day 1 when it's more likely to lynch a townie than a mafia
Going for a double lynch is sth only when u have two super suspicious people that are almost confirmed mafia not day 1 when we in the dark
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I will say this one time.

I thought my vote is useless since I'm the one who votelocked on sam while there are 4 votelocks on spirit.

My main intenion was aiming after the double kill because i want to see it happen.
So you prefer two shots in the dark potentially killing two townies? Interesting play.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Raven, are you bloodthirsty going after a double lynch day 1 when it's more likely to lynch a townie than a mafia
Going for a double lynch is sth only when u have two super suspicious people that are almost confirmed mafia not day 1 when we in the dark
Why it's more likely to lynch a townie? It's a luck based honestly on D1
It can go many ways. 2 mafia, 2 townies, 1 TP, etc
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,725
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Why it's more likely to lynch a townie? It's a luck based honestly on D1
It can go many ways. 2 mafia, 2 townies, 1 TP, etc
21 players and you're assuming 10 are mafia?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
So you prefer two shots in the dark potentially killing two townies? Interesting play.
Don't put words in my mouth.

It's potentially killing two Mafias as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

21 players and you're assuming 10 are mafia?
You certainly didn't understand. If both are killed on D1. They can be 2 Mafia or 2 Townies, 1 Towine, 1 Mafia, Etc
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Gry is probably counting second votes the same as first votes (which makes sense, the rules only speak about locked ones) which is why there was a tie.

...hopefully in day 2 this awesome mechanic won't be around btw lol.

That said, Raven gave us extra time to lynch her, I think we should use it.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There sth called probability raven, townie are more in number than scum
Even if we hit a mafia day 1, you could also kill a townie with it, and depend on the role it could be fatal
You're dreaming if you think day 1 we get 2 scums lynched
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I will say this one time.

I thought my vote is useless since I'm the one who votelocked on sam while there are 4 votelocks on spirit.

My main intenion was aiming after the double kill because i want to see it happen.
I'm sorry I'm not really following. You are saying you knew your vote was useless and that it wouldn't cause a double kill? But you still did it?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Is it me or it looks like it has a big booty. Belse so thicc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm sorry I'm not really following. You are saying you knew your vote was useless and that it wouldn't cause a double kill? But you still did it?
Don't try.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I'm sorry I'm not really following. You are saying you knew your vote was useless and that it wouldn't cause a double kill? But you still did it?
Yeah, was just trying cuz ppl are last sec voting.

So i would go for sam, gnut or bel.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Raven you should have gotten bel avy with the mystery mark "?"
That's basically your play right now and how confusing you are with what you're saying
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top