I actually want to see why people believe urek > zahard. the arguments ive seen are not convincing for urek, they are more about them being comparable, which is what i was trying to install into the others users head, which he for some reason was agreeing with me, by disagreeing with me... if that makes sense.
if you are one of those people, i wouldnt mind seeing the explanations. im not shushing anyone, so if it came off like that, oops i guess.
I gave you the reason why people believe it...
Zahard is the KING of an Empire if influence accounts for your rank how much does it account in Zahard’s?
1 spot?
2 spots??
Phanta is an axis= Nobody is stronger he literally can control the universe - he doesn’t factor in to this debate.
Enryu is a messenger who is clearly stronger than Zahard there is no debate on that either. His feat is something Zahard couldn’t accomplish...
Now when it comes to Urek, the debate in question one must understand is how much does either of their influences play in their ranking? So we can understand what is based on strength alone.
if we minus Zahard’s influence would he rank lower than Urek? It’s quite possible, being only ONE rank apart while having infinitely more influence as the KING, which would indicate that Urek is physically superior as his rank is mostly his ability..
This evidence which you said was not evidence is what is being debated...
Admit you never wanted to understand why people believe it, because you’re too stuck in your belief Zahard is greater until SIU tells ya otherwise... I personally don’t believe Urek is stronger, at most I think he’s equal... Even then it wouldn’t surprise me if he were indeed weaker.
Don’t try to move the goal posts later... I didn’t agree by disagreement, I simply offered you what you asked for.
Again, comprehension...