Chapter Tower of God Chapter 482 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
Don't think it will work this time. Bam is the poster boy in this battle. If he navigates the Fug to defeat of Yaschra by Yama and Bros and destruction of squad 4+5 and freeing jinsung the bigger news would be a c rank regular not just beat a ranker, he gathered a huge army and defeated zahards elites to free his master from a prison complex designed to hold the mvps.
Add to that if the 8 th son of LPB dies than the loss won't just be squadrons but it will mark a massive defeat on one of the 10 families.
The hidden garden boasts that they killed one of the sons. This time it just won't be 1 son but a plethora of high rankers chosen by Zahard as his army as well.

The response from the tower is going to work against Zahard. If they win. People mostly sit things out till winners are decided. And in Bam manage to win against 2 squadron and a son of FH the shock wave would be enormous.
Well when Jinsung Ha wiped out a family Branch he was feared. White’s history does Baam and FUG no favors! When HG killed a LPB son, their nation pleaded for them to go into a deep slumber. And everyone in the tower fears IRREGULARS for the chaos they bring(i.e. phanta and enryu)

I really don’t see how Baam and FUG gain overwhelming support from tower after this! But I guess we’ll have to see.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Idk where everyone is from but if an opposing force came in and defeated 1/3 of your army are you just going to cheer them on? C’mon man!
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
There is nothing to indicate that, honestly. The only thing we know is that Rak is a DD of the natives, which in turn are part of Native One. We don't even know what the ancient parasites are, if they are in fact the parts of Native One, if they are some fallout or something else. Simply saying that putting everything together makes the native one pure speculation without any basis, we don't even know if the power of an elemental other than "earth" can affect Rak.
wasn't it pretty much stated that Rak has the earth elemental in him?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Agree for the sake of just killing them off, but I don't think SIU will just shit on their characters and IMO their deaths will be meaningful or sacrificial/redemptive. I don't think buffing Rak (or any other for that matter... but we know Rak is going nowhere any time soon) is mutually exclusive with NOT trashing other characters to do so (glorious deaths). I think if anything both will happen simultaneously.

Kind of like how many/most thought EVK was going to die before, and we had that talk about her ancient moving to another host. IF/when EVK/Khel falls in battle (very likely for one or both IMO) I think the ancient will go to good use being recycled into a character like or including Rak. That is the best praise either could get post life.

And now that Baam can straight up do what Khel, hamstrung with self-doubt, can do his only usefulness is his internal ancient - which apparently can go anywhere/to anyone.

I'm as big a 'fan' of EVK as anyone else here so I don't want her to die but she has already played her usefulness out in training Baam to completion (presumptively) and showing she's not invulnerable at this scale of battle. She's still insanely powerful but since we expect losses for FUG and the 'passing the baton' trope is in play (specifically with the internal talk between EVK and her ancient power about it going to another host) it's probably a matter of time for her to get killed off - not arbitrarily at all if done right. At which point the fire demon will need a new host, if not sooner. (I still also like the idea of YHS).
This is pretty spot on.

Although I will disagree that Khel's powers are limited to just the ancient

He did fight zahad and while his team was crushed, he lived to tell the tale
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Well when Jinsung Ha wiped out a family Branch he was feared. White’s history does Baam and FUG no favors! When HG killed a LPB son, their nation pleaded for them to go into a deep slumber. And everyone in the tower fears IRREGULARS for the chaos they bring(i.e. phanta and enryu)

I really don’t see how Baam and FUG gain overwhelming support from tower after this! But I guess we’ll have to see.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Idk where everyone is from but if an opposing force came in and defeated 1/3 of your army are you just going to cheer them on? C’mon man!
Fear? Also the boys from the 10GF regularly rape and kill in the middle areas, the king is not beloved
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
Fear? Also the boys from the 10GF regularly rape and kill in the middle areas, the king is not beloved
Zahard has no confirmed son or children so the raping and killing should not apply to him. And what chapter is “raping and killing”, because I cannot recall?
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
Zahard has no confirmed son or children so the raping and killing should not apply to him. And what chapter is “raping and killing”, because I cannot recall?
Raguel/Angel's backstory (the one on Rachel's Hell Train team).
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
This is pretty much the driving force/MO of American imperialism. Sometimes it works (over time), sometimes there is blow-back. Depends on how bad the native population was oppressed and how supportive grass-roots factions are of the repressive regimes that are being overthrown.

Winning hearts and minds and all that.
the masses are fickle though. Robespierre found that out.

I think to the large part Baam and Dowon and Cha will reign in the vicious natures of Yama and White and wont let AA or Hwa or Karaka be overly Machiavellian.

Mercy is bad in a war, but good when ruling

You can quickly lose them no matter how much they love you at the start
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Zahard has no confirmed son or children so the raping and killing should not apply to him. And what chapter is “raping and killing”, because I cannot recall?
Raguel/Angel's backstory (the one on Rachel's Hell Train team).
Thank you
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
the masses are fickle though. Robespierre found that out.

I think to the large part Baam and Dowon and Cha will reign in the vicious natures of Yama and White and wont let AA or Hwa or Karaka be overly Machiavellian.

Mercy is bad in a war, but good when ruling

You can quickly lose them no matter how much they love you at the start
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---





Thank you
TBH I vaguely remember what Angel said there, I don't think she mentioned rape. I thought her mother was rejected by the Ha or the Yeon family member and was forced to raise Angel on her own. I still don't see how this turns the tide against Zahard, but lets just wait and see
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This is pretty much the driving force/MO of American imperialism. Sometimes it works (over time), sometimes there is blow-back. Depends on how bad the native population was oppressed and how supportive grass-roots factions are of the repressive regimes that are being overthrown.

Winning hearts and minds and all that.
a bit too deep there
 

Mizaistorm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
522
Reaction score
581
Age
30
Country
Tunisia
i said it before but i think lyborik or mas will try to lure baam into the crystale and when they are about to put jisung they trap him inside.maybe mas will get in with him just to see the treasure and kill him but i think baam will use that time to train and when he is strong enough use the second throne to teleport. masc is crueler and colder than her younger self something happened to her after the train that made her extremely angry ,from her brief talk with jisung.she will have an important role moving forward maybe she will get captured or she will her use her needle to baam who will posses two 13 ms.maybe after this baam will rescue yuri if she locked up with enne we can expect garam to be back in the picture since she visited enne while in capture and urek due to wt connection.
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
i said it before but i think lyborik or mas will try to lure baam into the crystale and when they are about to put jisung they trap him inside.maybe mas will get in with him just to see the treasure and kill him but i think baam will use that time to train and when he is strong enough use the second throne to teleport. masc is crueler and colder than her younger self something happened to her after the train that made her extremely angry ,from her brief talk with jisung.she will have an important role moving forward maybe she will get captured or she will her use her needle to baam who will posses two 13 ms.maybe after this baam will rescue yuri if she locked up with enne we can expect garam to be back in the picture since she visited enne while in capture and urek due to wt connection.
I do think FUG might capture Maschenny. Which would really be a prize

3 Squads defeated, Nest Ravaged (maybe taken, but Idk if they can hold it), maschenny captured would really make clear how much of a threat they are
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
I know we are 4-6 months away from the conclusion of The Nest. BUT if I was Adori knowing that there is only 1 entry point into the Nest, I would have Squadron 3 parked right outside to pick off any stragglers or early runaways!

I know it sounds like i'm pro-jahad empire rn, but I'm not.
 
Last edited:

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
I know we are 4-6 months away from the conclusion of The Nest. BUT if I was Adori knowing that there is only 1 entry point into the Nest, I would have Squadron 3 parked right outside to pick of any stragglers or early runaways!

I know it sounds like i'm pro-jahad empire rn, but I'm not.
What if the runaway is Lyb lol, FUG might take and camp at the nest
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
But it would probably be a good time for Sophia and co. to save the day
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No No, I mean like Maschenny is captured and everyone else is dead or running lol
Kallavan lost the use of his arm and rank after the last station failure. Don't think Jahad would be pleased to know his Squad Commander ran away from FUG led by a regular. An example would have to be made.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And he's half Po Bidau, forget about it lol
 

OneEye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2017
Messages
625
Reaction score
654
Age
40
Country
Cameroon
another thing urek seemed unimpressed by hell joe saying that they ar pleny of people out FOD that can manipulate shinsu like HJ.but until now we have yet to meet someone as impressive like hell joe.white yama doom khell yas kalavan and evk and they are all in top 100-200 .urek spent a lot of time discovering the tower so he must have all sort of people.i wonder who are they elders workshop anciient warriros like the onee trapped in eob?
It may probably be top 30 or 40 (and blue holes) who are stronger than Hell Joe
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lyb, Maschenny, and the 8th son are still up for grabs

I doubt SIU lets FUG walk out of this one with no deaths. None of the slayers can bite it. Dowon seems too important. Paul is being hyped as the strongest brother, Doom being dead = the race dies

Who's left? Evank?
No, useless Khell Hellam... it's high time he kicks the bucket ( after passing over his ancient power to Rak)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I know we are 4-6 months away from the conclusion of The Nest. BUT if I was Adori knowing that there is only 1 entry point into the Nest, I would have Squadron 3 parked right outside to pick off any stragglers or early runaways!

I know it sounds like i'm pro-jahad empire rn, but I'm not.
The thing is that there were already 3 squadrons present in the Nest : 4th, 5th and top secret 4th. Plus:
- Fug was thought to be inferior to just 2 squadrons alone
- Raviolic is there to screw all those thinking they're smart.
So then, Adori must be lying on a couch with chips while, elsewhere Zahard eats his fingers saying " that boy is there; I'm soon to lose 2 whole squadrons; I've seen it all; what should I do?!?"
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I do think FUG might capture Maschenny. Which would really be a prize

3 Squads defeated, Nest Ravaged (maybe taken, but Idk if they can hold it), maschenny captured would really make clear how much of a threat they are
Maschenny has a plot armor thanks to her bet with Yuri (she even said she felt compelled to make that bet).
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
It may probably be top 30 or 40 (and blue holes) who are stronger than Hell Joe
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



No, useless Khell Hellam... it's high time he kicks the bucket ( after passing over his ancient power to Rak)
--- Double Post Merged, ---



The thing is that there were already 3 squadrons present in the Nest : 4th, 5th and top secret 4th. Plus:
- Fug was thought to be inferior to just 2 squadrons alone
- Raviolic is there to screw all those thinking they're smart.
So then, Adori must be lying on a couch with chips while, elsewhere Zahard eats his fingers saying " that boy is there; I'm soon to lose 2 whole squadrons; I've seen it all; what should I do?!?"
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Maschenny has a plot armor thanks to her bet with Yuri (she even said she felt compelled to make that bet).
Capture not kill


A gift from SHin for you guys
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Enjoy
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
The thing is that there were already 3 squadrons present in the Nest : 4th, 5th and top secret 4th. Plus:
- Fug was thought to be inferior to just 2 squadrons alone
- Raviolic is there to screw all those thinking they're smart.
So then, Adori must be lying on a couch with chips while, elsewhere Zahard eats his fingers saying " that boy is there; I'm soon to lose 2 whole squadrons; I've seen it all; what should I do?!?"
2 Squadrons, Kallavan’s Squad were throw aways from start. They already lost to the likes of EVK, Yuri, Karaka, semi-White. Not sure how accurate Jahad’s vision was but Prime White and Baylords United were not expected. So they had more than enough based on their original plans, EVK was clearly the main hurdle they expected.
 

AshDVanguard

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2018
Messages
260
Reaction score
736
Age
36
Country
Jamaica
Khel will prob die soon and maybe his purpose now is to pass on his power to Rak, but come on the guy is far from useless ability wise he is extremely strong, possibly one of the strongest persons on either side of this war, his will power is just shit. Otherwise it would be crazy for Adori or LPBFH to show up here cause Luslec cannot act so soon as it will really put this war into full effect and baam even tho very powerful isnt ready for all out war as yet. As much as i think hes awesome hes no white being able to kill billions or cha going on battlefields soloing endless rankers so i think its crazy for any of that to happen right now.

What i think will happen next is:
1. Kalla plans to kill Raviolli and a temp truce is formed or even a "Stay out of my way or il kill you Slayer candidate"
2. There will 100% be some hardship on the next wall and someone will either die or be seriously injured for sophia arrival to make sense,why come to a winning or even battle?
3. Baam is ushered to see Luslec after all this war is over and we finally see the God of the Devils and hes crowned a Slayer
4. Maybe the nest is seized by the houndborn or FUG as a forward base and then its used like a hyperbolic time chamber and we get a time skip to some decades later in nest time where the regulars especially hockney,khun,rak,hatsu,leeso,elaine,androssi and god damn wagnan are much stronger and actually useful cause at this point especially after this battle...the serve no more purpose in baams story cause they simply cant match up.(Last 3 are defo important cause we are owed some princess and prince story line and them at this stage might aswell not exist)
After this battle its big boy time no more regulars running around baams enemies are rankers and high rankers and they need a rocky montage to catch up
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
a bit too deep there
Disagree. Barely scratched the surface, and relevant RL correlation to some forces in the tower and what has to be accomplished. I stopped short of a deep-dive and still got shit.
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
AGAIN, I did not 'inject' any bias. I made no claim at all. I was even neutral about the results.

You're reading into things, and blaming me for that.
Just drop it, your point is pretty clear, why discuss this when there's dowon worshiping to be had?
 
Top