I really prefer a arc of them rescuing Enne than Yuri, the princesses arc needs to be just that, involve the Zahard princesses, not become a harem for Baam. And it would be a good excuse for Enne's prison to be on a much higher floor, because it was very convenient for SIU to place the Nest on the 50th floor.
I think Zahard may return stronger.Sealing may be a part of the contract that he needs to go near axis level it may be similar to Baam case in the cave.When you sleep you gain more power or something like this.
I'm pretty sure Jahad was included as well. This implies that Urek, Jahad and FHs stands on the same general level overall. Despite the difference in power (Jahad >= Hon >=Edahn >= Yurin > the rest), Jahad and FHs are close enough so any of them might think twice before attacking each other.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's simply a common trait of the Arie, Inieta also showed this kind of swordmanship.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I doubt YM would've changed anything, it was stated that the 13 months aren't the strongest weapons in the hands of HRs like Yuri, let alone a top 100 princess. Plus, Mas' is a spearbearer, so YM doesn't even fit her main fighting style since it's not a spear.