Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Also high odds there‘s mafias here, if only for the SC for lynching a townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



How do you know?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Evil wasn‘t in the Panda lynch while Seraph and Taku were. Interesting stuff.
I just said.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Evil wasn‘t in the Panda lynch while Seraph and Taku were. Interesting stuff.
Evil's theory was that Panda vote BlackT for a draw though and that he(Panda) and Bel were buddies. When I asked him why Bel instead of Panda he had left already.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Marm‘s relevant posts:

But of course. I haven't had this role before so that'll be fun to try. How about yourself? Or did I miss it
She hinted, but no idea which roles this excludes.

Agreed. Pretty much all mafia roles have similar ones in town anyway. However, as town getting another town role is something I do see the benefit in but for mafia... This mechanic can definitely complicate things a lot.
Analysis on role reborn.

Do what feels best for you Taku, go with your gut. Cowboy can be a handydandy role but I can imagine you want your own role back too. Perhaps you'll able to get both with the rate you've been racking up those points
Recommending to Taku what to do.

Goodmorning - about to head to work. Will be able to be back before the day ends during my break(s), however voting now just in case

votekill Asako placeholder vote, nothing personal~
Her vote was just a placeholder, no reason for Asako to kill her at all.

I conclude this was a waste of time. Maybe she was a safe kill?
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Takuan activates:

He gets to see the roles in the graveyard. But since there is only one and it's his, he gets it back for good.

Currently 0 roles in the GY.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
My bad, forgot to actually use the card.

I ACTIVATE my SPELL, ROLE REBORN @uberfayt



What do you mean ?
Why did you do all of this to get SC to end up just retrieving your old role? If your role was actually good why the sacrifice?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,465
Country
Fun Forum
Evil's theory was that Panda vote BlackT for a draw though and that he(Panda) and Bel were buddies. When I asked him why Bel instead of Panda he had left already.
I left my vote there because of the vote distribution. It was still three for belse and three for tiger. There was only one on panda if any, which would tilt the result to tiger being lynched, if everything stayed the same. I didn't want that
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Takuan didn't have a role and both Evil and Seraph hinted passive yesterday which is a weird hint for a Janitor that will be performing the kills.
I agree there are mafia on those who lynched Panda which is why I chose Beno today.
Imagine you‘re a Janitor and you get publicly blocked before the night. Would you pretend to be an active role and be unhappy you got blocked or passive role and be like „no problem“?
I kinda like how Beno is playing so far, among Panda voters is he your biggest suspect?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
I left my vote there because of the vote distribution. It was still three for belse and three for tiger. There was only one on panda if any, which would tilt the result to tiger being lynched, if everything stayed the same. I didn't want that
That's the answer I expected. But earlier that day you told Seraph(I think?) that we still had time to get someone else lynched when he said the same thing. And we did manage to get Panda lynched so that's a weak excuse IMO.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Who did MarmaladeSky suspicious of yesterday to make her become the target of Night Kill?

@GrySun Why are you so sure there is Janitor in this game? Is Janitor role always appear in every mafia game?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Who did MarmaladeSky suspicious of yesterday to make her become the target of Night Kill?

@GrySun Why are you so sure there is Janitor in this game? Is Janitor role always appear in every mafia game?
Marm was Investigator. The role counters Janitor because it allows her to know the hidden role.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
3 attacks left bros get those SC
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Marm was Investigator. The role counters Janitor because it allows her to know the hidden role.
oh I get it now...So there is a janitor.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,465
Country
Fun Forum
That's the answer I expected. But earlier that day you told Seraph(I think?) that we still had time to get someone else lynched when he said the same thing. And we did manage to get Panda lynched so that's a weak excuse IMO.
Well if I was mafia and I was pointing out panda's terrible play that got him lynched eventually, why wouldn't I vote for him if I knew he was a townie. I totally get points for it
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Why did you do all of this to get SC to end up just retrieving your old role? If your role was actually good why the sacrifice?
Didn't i explain that already last phase? I had misread the rules when i sacrificed, i made a mistake.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Didn't i explain that already last phase? I had misread the rules when i sacrificed, i made a mistake.
Yes but you could have upgraded to Cowboy. A role you find fun, and now here you are talking about "luck" 🤨 .
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Takuan activates:

He gets to see the roles in the graveyard. But since there is only one and it's his, he gets it back for good.

Currently 0 roles in the GY.
Oh so it does let a person see everything in the graveyard. Depending on what stuff there is, maybe even from mafias, the peek alone could be worth 6 points.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why did you do all of this to get SC to end up just retrieving your old role? If your role was actually good why the sacrifice?
He doesn‘t lose nor gain SC from this though. +6 -6. He gets blocked for the night and uses up one of the limited role reborn cards though.

Was hoping for cowboy thrill next day :/
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Imagine you‘re a Janitor and you get publicly blocked before the night. Would you pretend to be an active role and be unhappy you got blocked or passive role and be like „no problem“?
I kinda like how Beno is playing so far, among Panda voters is he your biggest suspect?
No, he isn't my biggest suspect but I wanted to go with someone who voted Panda. There were 2 other people I thought of attacking from that bunch but had 2 different reasons not to.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well if I was mafia and I was pointing out panda's terrible play that got him lynched eventually, why wouldn't I vote for him if I knew he was a townie. I totally get points for it
You already got points because of your Attacks and "more SC" don't necessarily lead to victory. People suspected Panda for their own reasons but you are the one who came up with the tie theory, which, IMO was very unlikely.

Would be funny if Bel was with you, had a strong role and that you planned that Attack-Trap thing together to make us think you are not buddies.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I like how today unlike yesterday it‘s immediately the lvl1 attacks that get used up. Did Evil3ye-senpai subconsciously agree with me?

3 attacks left bros get those SC
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



oh I get it now...So there is a janitor.
Did you not see the night result lmao.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Yes but you could have upgraded to Cowboy. A role you find fun, and now here you are talking about "luck" 🤨 .
Well yeah, i'd have enjoyed the Cowboy... But i had to make a choice. That was a hard one to make, i guarantee you.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Bel also gains SC for her trap activating no? Hm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top