Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Oh no no, you don‘t get to walk back on this.

You said:




You can‘t now say you meant „one of us 3 being it“ :cookiestare
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



@Vandred :grumble
I don't know what you're getting at,nothing about Marma dying with her role revealed implies that one of us has to be a Janitor. I know i'm not one,the Hosts will clarify that so i got nothing to hide nor to get "panicked" about Gry.

I have been on Mafia Teams with Janitors where the N1 Kill was not executed by the Janitor. I think i'd be pretty pissed was my super powerful Mafia Role blocked on D1/N1 already.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
seraph hinted passive right thats why he is targetted?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
That's not what you said though...
Yes it is,i said i don't get where the certainty comes from that one of us has to be a janitor simply because the N1 kill flipped with her role revealed. And that there has to be a Janitor in the game.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I chose level 1, and was actually waiting patiently until thread opens to be the first to get it, because I don't want mafia strategically disabling townie votes tomorrow. An other reason obviously being that this attack doesn't have a penalty for using it.
Nobody wants penalties later in game, when numbers are low and mafia can just stack their votes on it and overrule any townie resistance. Day 1 obviously I felt differently because having two penalties today wasn't so horrible.

Big drawback obviously is that level 1 is still easily negated with having earned only 1 SC, so yeah. It was a risk.

I think even if I die it was worth disabling a mafia play.
So you prefer townies to disable townie votes? Because if you're townie that's basically what you tried to do just now. Good thing I had enough foresight to set a trap card.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yes it is,i said i don't get where the certainty comes from that one of us has to be a janitor simply because the N1 kill flipped with her role revealed. And that there has to be a Janitor in the game.
This part is certain with investigator role.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Yes, Desin, you already said in the same post that you are not a whore. I was just asking if you were hinting at something else.

First I want to make it clear that this is not a hint list, just sharing what I gathered so far:

Seraph- passive #59, says the hosts are going to confirm him. #510
Evil-passive #193
Bel- not sure how useful you will find the role though. #362
James-my role needs time to be useful so I don't mind taking some risks. #173
Panda- hider
Marm- I haven't had this role before so it will be fun to try. #211 investigator.
DD-active role #439
Gry- won't go for the cowboy card cause he wants to keep his role. #485
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Yes it is,i said i don't get where the certainty comes from that one of us has to be a janitor simply because the N1 kill flipped with her role revealed. And that there has to be a Janitor in the game.
Dude, did you not see Marm was Investigator? How do you explain that there's an Investigator without a Janitor in the game ?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Dude, did you not see Marm was Investigator? How do you explain that there's an Investigator without a Janitor in the game ?
She was? Guess i missed that when i did my backread. Well then yeah there is a Janitor. My bad.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't know what you're getting at,nothing about Marma dying with her role revealed implies that one of us has to be a Janitor. I know i'm not one,the Hosts will clarify that so i got nothing to hide nor to get "panicked" about Gry.

I have been on Mafia Teams with Janitors where the N1 Kill was not executed by the Janitor. I think i'd be pretty pissed was my super powerful Mafia Role blocked on D1/N1 already.
So you‘re claiming Innocent Child? Which day are you revealed?

I‘ve never been in those teams so no clue why they‘d avoid using Janitor, the role loses value the longer the game goes. You think it‘s more likely that they didn‘t use it intentionally rather than it being a block at day?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Marm‘s „fun“ comment I understood as „fun to be something new“ rather than the role itself being fun.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
So you‘re claiming Innocent Child? Which day are you revealed?

I‘ve never been in those teams so no clue why they‘d avoid using Janitor, the role loses value the longer the game goes. You think it‘s more likely that they didn‘t use it intentionally rather than it being a block at day?
On Day 4. I didn't sacrifice my role for Starchips because for a Player like me this is the ace in the hole, a situation like this one where random suspicion is put on me happens in every game so having something to clear myself is perfect. Besides,i've pulled ridiculous stunts before as a Mafia,but even i cannot work the miracle of faking a Host announcement.

I don't think it's more likely but i think it's also possible,simply because i have seen these kind of tactics firsthand before.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
So you prefer townies to disable townie votes? Because if you're townie that's basically what you tried to do just now. Good thing I had enough foresight to set a trap card.
You did nothing to prove you're a townie in this game hence I chose you. I was considering othe targets but felt strongest about you by beginning of day 2 still OS I went for it.

But yeah even so, I prefer what you said, than mafia disable tonwie votes AND getting rewarded SCs for it.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
You did nothing to prove you're a townie in this game hence I chose you. I was considering othe targets but felt strongest about you by beginning of day 2 still OS I went for it.

But yeah even so, I prefer what you said, than mafia disable tonwie votes AND getting rewarded SCs for it.
Who has done anything to prove they're townie other than die?? You know what this isn't even worth it. Good luck with gathering more evidence to build your case lol.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You did nothing to prove you're a townie in this game hence I chose you. I was considering othe targets but felt strongest about you by beginning of day 2 still OS I went for it.

But yeah even so, I prefer what you said, than mafia disable tonwie votes AND getting rewarded SCs for it.
I mean,i get that she hasn't provided anything substantial or spicy thus far, but a majority of the players hasn't "proven" themselves as Townie yet either. You going after the same person over and over isn't going to make you less suspect you know?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
On Day 4. I didn't sacrifice my role for Starchips because for a Player like me this is the ace in the hole, a situation like this one where random suspicion is put on me happens in every game so having something to clear myself is perfect. Besides,i've pulled ridiculous stunts before as a Mafia,but even i cannot work the miracle of faking a Host announcement.

I don't think it's more likely but i think it's also possible,simply because i have seen these kind of tactics firsthand before.
Yeah I. Child is a dead end fake claim, we can assume you‘re legit.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Yeah I. Child is a dead end fake claim, we can assume you‘re legit.
Who would you say are your current top suspects?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
I mean,i get that she hasn't provided anything substantial or spicy thus far, but a majority of the players hasn't "proven" themselves as Townie yet either. You going after the same person over and over isn't going to make you less suspect you know?
Who has done anything to prove they're townie other than die?? You know what this isn't even worth it. Good luck with gathering more evidence to build your case lol.
She is not my only target. I suspect everyone bascially not on juvii's list. These are all people who have contributed nothing in terms of what kind of role they are playing. Why is that? Because it's very very risky for mafia to do so on Day 1 with no information and no assessment of what others saying. A lot of screw ups happen here, like starting hinting at a role you have in mind and then all of a sudden a townie has it, and the mafia player has to deal with struggle to see what else fits the cryptically dropped descriptions. And especially it's bad if not one but more than one mafia players drop hints on Day 1 without aligning. That's why everyone who reveiled stuff early game is for me much more creditable than those who haven't. Because Mafia usually won't do it.

I don't dismiss reasons townies have to not say anything on Day 1, it all depends on the kind of role you have, but those who say are more easy to trust.

So yeah right, Belsa, try dodging shit, but your day 1 actions are irredeemable.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Who would you say are your current top suspects?
I‘m still waiting to hear more from those that didn‘t even come yet today. But current thoughts are similar to my bigger post yesterday, adding to it the Panda voters:

Copy Panda >>>>> 6x (Seraph, James Rye, BD_Beno , Asako, Takuan, Demonspeed)
Simply has to have at least 1 mafia there, many were there at the end so it‘s too easy to jump on the bandwagon for easy SC. I still trust Beno because of his Day 1 play(hasn‘t come here yet though) and you for the claim. Takuan no idea what to think of, regardless if he‘s town or mafia he made a mistake. Leaning more towards it being a townie mistake though.

Leaves James, Asako and Demon from there. Demon wanted Taku‘s role yesterday and said he‘d hint but didn‘t, Asako was a bit different than usual with how she had more beef with people, James feels normal but I‘m not too good at reading him. Atm Demon from this bunch the most.

Don‘t have a ranking yet from most to least suspicious though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What about you Seraph?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I‘m also bothered by the sudden votes on Tiger near end of D1. Not sure if it was saving Bel or just sniping for the easy newbie but didn‘t feel warranted. Panda got lynched for it though and was town so not sure how far that goes.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I find it interesting that Taku brought his role back after sacrificing it. Maybe he realized that once town had enough SCs they could buy and check on it and he didn't wanted that? After all if he sacrificed it it should be a role town wouldn't really need but if so why hasn't he told us yet what role he has?

Also lol at Evil's 4 pen votes, that negate was such a "no u" card. XD

I will get myself some more SCs therefor: Lvl3 attack on Takuan @uberfayt

I also think we should put some pressure on Taku to get him to reveal what role he thinks is worth sacrificing just to be brought back the next day. After all he "wasted" a damn good way for us to prove passive town claims. If someone has passive they can sacrifice it, another town, preferably one we all trust, with enough SCs buy the revive card gets the passive card and can confirm the passive claim while the now rolesless but confirmed townie buys Cowboy cards to deal with players we believe to be Mafia or TP.
Now we can only do that twice.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
ATTACK was sucessful
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
So yeah right, Belsa, try dodging shit, but your day 1 actions are irredeemable.
Dodging what? You've barely assembled a half decent case and the only part that even makes a little sense is the fact that I didn't post much. If you see that as trying to go under the radar that's fine. Maybe it's because I haven't played with you before, or maybe not a lot that I can recall, but day 1 was typical for me. There's no one in this game that hates the way I play more than Gry and even he's said my play is the same. I don't mind that you're suspicious of me but please stop acting like you've solved the da vinci code.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top