Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Good point,those are to be looked at as well. I'll try to get to it quickly. Thanks for the input! :verily
But you also have to consider the fact that Evil doesn't trust Taku. Unless he's confident he can smooth talk his way out of suspicion if Taku flips green, considering he's already said we shouldn't naively think the Janitor role was blocked or among you three iirc, then it's a strange situation.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
My dear Yugi, I'm already accused of targeting someone with not much to go on, (although it's beginning of the game, huh so weird). You asking me to reveil my other few straws and ludicrously shoving my own grave deeper.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
But you also have to consider the fact that Evil doesn't trust Taku. Unless he's confident he can smooth talk his way out of suspicion if Taku flips green, considering he's already said we shouldn't naively think the Janitor role was blocked or among you three iirc, then it's a strange situation.
It sure is...ah damn it,i'm not sure who to focus on or who's likely the biggest suspect for Mafia at the moment.

What do you make of Asako,Juviii,DD and/or Holt?

@Demonspeed Who do you suggest?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My dear Yugi, I'm already accused of targeting someone with not much to go on, (although it's beginning of the game, huh so weird). You asking me to reveil my other few straws and ludicrously shoving my own grave deeper.
It's not like you were forced to fire a Lvl.3 attack at me on D1,with the pressure you put onto Bel it was likely she would purchase Protection of sorts,how would your other suspects make it worse?
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hint about your role,its nature anything works for me.

What makes you trust Evil? You said his posts make sense but only if looking at the smaller picture,the reality is that he has been spending most of his time to get pressure onto someone who hasn't done anything suspect. What about this speaks "Townie"? He even asked the beaten Taku to reveal his role,something really dangerous considering the possible consequences.
Well for my role, I said it was common. I'd give a better hint if the previous hints actually were of substance, ie have/haven't had this role before or fits a theme a while back. Not a fan of those

Evil, I kinda already explained actually. Sure, I don't agree/like with his quarrel with Bel and the attacks , though at least understood why considering the mechanic. But, he's basically at the center of attention for his attacks and has the most penalty votes against. It's quite bold, unless some reverse psychology going on. But, I guess he could be solo TP. Also, the other attackers have just gone under the radar now
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
D1 I voted Asako then switched to Panda because of his odd explanations. We still didn't get much this phase, Evil is digging his own grave and I trust Taku for now so I am still for Asako.

Also, I am not sure why exactly but I find Gry fishy.

Juvii, I trust for now. Not sure what to think of Holt but DD at least gave hints.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Well for my role, I said it was common. I'd give a better hint if the previous hints actually were of substance, ie have/haven't had this role before or fits a theme a while back. Not a fan of those

Evil, I kinda already explained actually. Sure, I don't agree/like with his quarrel with Bel and the attacks , though at least understood why considering the mechanic. But, he's basically at the center of attention for his attacks and has the most penalty votes against. It's quite bold, unless some reverse psychology going on. But, I guess he could be solo TP. Also, the other attackers have just gone under the radar now
Fair enough for now,i'll collect some more thoughts and make a picture for myself.

Is there someone you strongly distrust,like,you could bet is Mafia in this game?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

D1 I voted Asako then switched to Panda because of his odd explanations. We still didn't get much this phase, Evil is digging his own grave and I trust Taku for now so I am still for Asako.

Also, I am not sure why exactly but I find Gry fishy.

Juvii, I trust for now. Not sure what to think of Holt but DD at least gave hints.
I know you said you aren't sure but was it something Gry said or did that makes you wonder or is it just a feeling for now?

Asako,i am with you on this,i believe she is shady too.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
For me right now I distrust taku but he also couldn't be one I vote today, if he really doc it be an extremely bad move on our part, if he lying he won't last long anyways
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
For me right now I distrust taku but he also couldn't be one I vote today, if he really doc it be an extremely bad move on our part, if he lying he won't last long anyways
Have you hinted at any role or nature of a role thus far? Who are prime suspects for you,what about the suspicions of Demon and me towards you?
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is there someone you strongly distrust,like,you could bet is Mafia in this game?
I'm neutral on people like Holt and Demon.

I am uneasy how under the radar James and Juviii have gone if not mistaken for racking up SC.

Also, Desin has completely slithered away here
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll be back, lunch break
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
It sure is...ah damn it,i'm not sure who to focus on or who's likely the biggest suspect for Mafia at the moment.

What do you make of Asako,Juviii,DD and/or Holt?
Asako: I already explained. I don't trust my feeling on her yet. But she says it's a role she hasn't had before and she's been doctor and detective, so her play might not have anything to do with protecting an important role. You were Mafia with her last game, is her playstyle looking familiar?

Juviii: difficult for me to read right now but she's being active and contributive. Last time she was TP she was a lot more low key and evasive.

DD: I can never read him at all so I have no opinion really. But coming out and claiming an active night role was pretty brave. Will be interesting to see the results of that.

Holt: no read on him for now either. Had some nice observations though.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Have you hinted at any role or nature of a role thus far? Who are prime suspects for you,what about the suspicions of Demon and me towards you?
I made a post that included all that with reasoning
Well for hint if you check my roles it's rather easy to what's left but honestly since being det I no longer planned to hint much (it's easy for my future games this way, so people don't know if I got a good role or bad role, found it a bad move when I have a good role if I hint a lot)
I already said my suspect, it's evil and gajeel
Holt maybe too ?
Well there also demon that I feel like he playing more like his mafia self than townie
I don't care much, suspect me all you want seraph it's not like it's sth new, after all I'm suspected every game so I'm used to it
Honestly I kinda feel nervous if I'm not suspected in any mafia game as it could mean I could be a kill target (don't ask me my logic.....)
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@desin24 @James Rye @BlackTiger Hello,hello King of Games here,kindly leave some of your current game thoughts once you log on and completed your backread/s please. The Town would like to bury one of Pegasus Henchmen today rather than one of our own. Thank you very much. :verily
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Hey, that's my line!
Well for you it's kinda different, you're suspected when townie but you're not suspected when you're mafia demon
(That why I suspect you right now, what's with my shitty logic.........)
You're just.. too good when mafia
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Asako: I already explained. I don't trust my feeling on her yet. But she says it's a role she hasn't had before and she's been doctor and detective, so her play might not have anything to do with protecting an important role. You were Mafia with her last game, is her playstyle looking familiar?
Truthfully it's almost the exact same with the exception of her protecting BlackTiger yesterday but as i said before it could be her protecting him out of fairness or simply saving a comrade if she is shady. Her overall behaviour speaks Mafia to me,i believe she is thinking of a proper cover,it took her 2-3 days to finalize her cover for the game last time. I remember that clearly.


I made a post that included all that with reasoning
Well for hint if you check my roles it's rather easy to what's left but honestly since being det I no longer planned to hint much (it's easy for my future games this way, so people don't know if I got a good role or bad role, found it a bad move when I have a good role if I hint a lot)
I already said my suspect, it's evil and gajeel
Holt maybe too ?
Well there also demon that I feel like he playing more like his mafia self than townie
I don't care much, suspect me all you want seraph it's not like it's sth new, after all I'm suspected every game so I'm used to it
Honestly I kinda feel nervous if I'm not suspected in any mafia game as it could mean I could be a kill target (don't ask me my logic.....)
Alright,cool Asako,i'm a usual suspect too so i guess that makes Demon,you and me the Unholy Trinity in these games lol.

It's fine if you don't care about being suspected each game, but i wanna know what you think about the accusations against you,can you do or say anything that makes you appear trustworthy for a Townie?

And why is your play almost the exact same as last time when Mafia? Something doesn't add up here for me Asako.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Juviii i'm willing to trust,her behaviour and playstyle doesn't speak Red to me nor TP and i've seen her as both before.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Where's that third party talk coming from? There is no indication as we had one single kill first night.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Where's that third party talk coming from? There is no indication as we had one single kill first night.
Could be a Mentor being busy recruiting,so he/she cannot kill.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
You dropping one-liners like she did her first game :XD . Wanna apply your book smarts here, English scholar?
Lol no. I'm doing the bare minimum and that's it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top