Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Lowe me. I though active roles had more power (if that makes any sense). Whatever, I'm starting to understand the game better. Yes I used my action last night.
Who did you target?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
OK @Demonspeed @James Rye never mind, I am an active role.
Just to make sure, since you are a newbie and all: are you sure you know what an active role is? If so how did you learn it?

@BD_Beno I think I missed your hint on my previous list. Even now I found the post where you said you have already said your role was common but not the actual first post where you said it.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just to make sure, since you are a newbie and all: are you sure you know what an active role is? If so how did you learn it?

@BD_Beno I think I missed your hint on my previous list. Even now I found the post where you said you have already said your role was common but not the actual first post where you said it.
No worries, 570
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I think I heard enough from MUI for this phase to give him a pass.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I'll be more active in the next day phase
You can continue now. So who do you suspect? Did you choose beno as target because you are suspicious of him, if so why?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@MUIMadara are you gonna answer my question or not?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,707
Reaction score
61,409
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am going to bed soon and I want to vote at least once before leaving.

@Evil3ye I can go for Asako or BlackTiger. Should I go for the latter? If yes I'd prefer to vote after you. I don't want you to say that I am trying to avoid a Bomb or something :D.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
VOTEKILL BLACKTIGER

Unlocked placeholder for now, in case I oversleep
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lowe me. I though active roles had more power (if that makes any sense). Whatever, I'm starting to understand the game better. Yes I used my action last night.
Lol, you used an action last night and still claimed passive? XDDD
If you weren't a newbie people would butcher you right now. XD

Yes, no restriction on how many times you are allowed to sacrifice your role.


Sorry it was already used up.

@James Rye concerning your question about the "sacrifice failing" ruling in pot of memes, there is a card in the shop that makes you unable to sacrifice. If somebody activates that card on you, but you still use the command "I SACRIFICE MY ROLE", it will result in failure. Only then you'll be able to activate pot of memes on the following night.

Also, some roles cannot be sacrificed (cuz the sacrificing mechanic would clash with the ruling of those roles). Sacrificing such roles will result in failure (will be publicly announced). I won't tell you which ones, gotta figure that yourselves.
Hmhm, ok. Thanks for the explanation. So using the pot should be pretty complicated except we figure out which rules can sacrifice their roles and get autofails..... @Seraph Do you think a IC role is a role that should be impossible to sacrifice due it having to be revealed on day 4?

I used my action on Beno
Write that down, @Juviii write that down!
XD
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
You can continue now. So who do you suspect? Did you choose beno as target because you are suspicious of him, if so why?
From what I'm reading, I agree with the overall consesus that one of the afk guys (which includes me). BT makes sense because it seems like he's purposely trying to go under the radar.

I chose Beno because he's the only one I know that's playing this game. Wanted to play it safe first before seeing everyone else.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am going to bed soon and I want to vote at least once before leaving.

@Evil3ye I can go for Asako or BlackTiger. Should I go for the latter? If yes I'd prefer to vote after you. I don't want you to say that I am trying to avoid a Bomb or something :D.
So MUIMadara gets a pass from you as well?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Isn't it funny how all day 1 and day 2 demon has all those suspects, but both times end up just following me around. I find that funny. :lmao

gn
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok.

@Evil3ye Since Madara is out for confirming do you want to sacrifice your passive role to be confirmed and become card cowboy for town?
No. I haven't decided how to play it yet. I might do that later in the game.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Demon loves and admires you, Evil. Simple as that. :blushbirb
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
(how dare you sacrifice it if you are actually insane? )
?? What do you mean ?


@James Rye
Why did you block me instead of just voting me and pressuring me ?
When you realized that instead of going Cowboy i decided that my role was not worth losing, you blocked me.
But whatever anyway, you don't trust me, fine. I won't argue with you about the importance of doc, i only agree about a sane doc being good in the late game. So that's assuming i survive long enough, pick the right targets at the right time, know about my sanity, of course being sane. That's a lot of ifs in a game where i can be blocked by everyone with their cards, and the BG card does the same thing as the doc.

I heard people saying i should get rid of doc so that someone can confirm me; i heard some say i should keep it since it's such an important role. Let me ask you, what about we both sacrifice our role so that we confirm each other ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top