Discussion Make your regular (E&D class) tier list

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Wow, that was a pretty detailed list. I'll try to do something similar, although not as detailed as yours. From weakest (Tier 1) to strongest (Tier 11) seen thus far. What is inside the parenthesis is the potential the characters inside that tier can reach at their peak (HR means High Ranker).

Since it's really hard to quantify how much do the Regulars improve at each arc, I've put very few versions. NOT all the characters that are on the same tier are exactly equal with each other and the list is more based on talent than anything else since like I said it's hard to quantify the improvements. The gaps between each tier aren't exactly quantifiable either and the positions are based on: feats, portrayal, hype and my own perception of those. That being said:

Tier 1 (Average Ranker) - Ship Leesoo, Ja Wangnan, Rachel, Yeo Goseng

Tier 2 (Elite Ranker) - Yeon Yihwa (Base), Hon Akraptor, Prince

Tier 3 (Advanced Ranker, maybe Top 1000 HR) - Angel, Hatsu, Boro, Yura Ha, Phosekal Irure, Beniamino Cassano (Two Devil Arms)

Tier 4 (Top 500-1000 HR) - Khun Ran, Anak Zahard, Novick, Yeon Yihwa (True Yeon Flame), Arie Inieta, Aka Williams, Sachi Faker, Daniel Hatchid, Phosekal Lauroe

Tier 5 (Top 300-500 HR) - Endorsi Zahard, Lo Po Bia Elaine, Lo Po Bia Shilial Zahard, Lo Po Bia Lilial Zahard, Khun AA (Quality + Enna Core), Rak Wrathraiser (Quality + Decompressed), Varagav (Blood Tamara)

Tier 6 (Top 200-300 HR) - Arie Hoaquin (Prior Any Absorption), Arie Vicente, Arie Daniel

Tier 7 (Top 100-200 HR) - Khun Marco Asensio, Arie Hoaquin (Siblings Absorbed, not Final Clone)

Tier 8 (Top 50-100 HR) - Data Khun Maschenny Zahard

Tier 9 (Top 20-50 HR) -

Tier 10 (Top < 20 HR) -

Tier 11 (Irregular) -
Data Zahard, Data Eduan, Baam, rest of the Family Heads in their Data Version

I think there are two tiers more of Regulars before reaching the highest tier. This is speculation ofc, but I would say that Tier 9 is comprised of Regulars that became High Rankers that currently are in-between the 20th and 50th spot in the rankings (for example Arie Hagipherione Zahard). Further speculation: Tier 10 would be occupied by Regulars worth registering inside the Top 20 (Adori, Enne, Baek...) that probably aren't that far from the Irregulars when it comes to talent.

Feel free to agree or disagree with the list and give your reasons if you want :hee
I understand what you meant by your list, but I find it impossible to predict the position of the regulars, of course, we know that people like Androssi and Anak will be high-rankers, but we cannot limit it. They are not even halfway through the climb and most are already at a very different level from conventional regulars. Many have already learned about his Shinsoo qualities, things that not even the most current rankers (like Kallavan) know, not to mention that some are gaining experience by participating in the fights of the high-rankers, apart from those who are training with HR (AA, Androssi , Hatsu?). From what we've seen, most rankers only start training after finishing the climb. A good example of this is Ha Jinsung's speech when facing Kallavan for the first time and we have examples like Sophia and Love's dojo twins, most of these regulars don't , they have been in contact with rankers for a long time, in short, their escalation is unconventional, making them have much more resources to develop before they become rankers.

And about Yihwa, SIU said that if she can control her flame, it would make Ran feel ashamed, so we can expect a lot from her.
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,745
Reaction score
5,149
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I understand what you meant by your list, but I find it impossible to predict the position of the regulars, of course, we know that people like Androssi and Anak will be high-rankers, but we cannot limit it. They are not even halfway through the climb and most are already at a very different level from conventional regulars. Many have already learned about his Shinsoo qualities, things that not even the most current rankers (like Kallavan) know, not to mention that some are gaining experience by participating in the fights of the high-rankers, apart from those who are training with HR (AA, Androssi , Hatsu?). From what we've seen, most rankers only start training after finishing the climb. A good example of this is Ha Jinsung's speech when facing Kallavan for the first time and we have examples like Sophia and Love's dojo twins, most of these regulars don't , they have been in contact with rankers for a long time, in short, their escalation is unconventional, making them have much more resources to develop before they become rankers.

And about Yihwa, SIU said that if she can control her flame, it would make Ran feel ashamed, so we can expect a lot from her.
Fair enough. I was trying to give an estimation of how strong they could get comparing them to Maschenny (current Top 100). We know that she's a DD from the Khun Family with Zahard's blood, who has a massive head start compared to the likes of Androssi and much better feats than any other Regular seen thus far (excluding the Irregulars). That's why to me it looks difficult that Androssi can crack into the Top 100. Even Asensio looked more impressive than her, and he's nothing compared to Maschenny.

Overall, we can't say for sure as you say. Their climb is definitely different and the rate they grow could change considerably because of those factors that you said.

I didn't know that part about Yihwa. I might place her a tier higher as of now.
 

hblock

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
1,298
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
I didn't know that part about Yihwa. I might place her a tier higher as of now.
SIU also noted that she was the strongest in her team after Viole in the Tangsuyuk days, which implies that she was superior to Horyang, Akraptor can't be compared to a 10 GFs descendant either.
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Fair enough. I was trying to give an estimation of how strong they could get comparing them to Maschenny (current Top 100). We know that she's a DD from the Khun Family with Zahard's blood, who has a massive head start compared to the likes of Androssi and much better feats than any other Regular seen thus far (excluding the Irregulars). That's why to me it looks difficult that Androssi can crack into the Top 100. Even Asensio looked more impressive than her, and he's nothing compared to Maschenny.
I don't particularly think Androssi on the hidden floor was weaker than Asensio.

On the Maschenny-Androssi issue I don't think that something like the Maschenny date is a parameter, there they were in the range of 30-40 floors, basically there are 100 more floors to go up, there is a lot of ground for Androssi to grow. And not to mention that the most important point here: Maschenny is one of 10 families and on top of a DD, Androssi is adopted by a bankrupt branch that only managed to remain standing because it created a princess, the resources are very different. Apparently Maschenny has already entered the tower manipulating Shinsoo and the children of the Koon family have been severely trained and certainly someone who was tipped to be a princess like her, received an even better one. Of course, Androssi was also trained, but we know well that she is not at the same level, since she could not manipulate Shinsoo when she entered the tower. I am not saying that she will be stronger or on the same level as Maschenny one day, but I am saying that their level at that point is not a parameter. Not to mention that "the strongest princess" has two faces, first Enne who has the apex of the lineage in the tower and second Adori, who as far as we know has no relationship with the 10 families. So in the end, Androssi can be as scary a monster as Mas.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didn't know that part about Yihwa. I might place her a tier higher as of now.
SIU has already said that she has an incredible lineage, she only survived because her flame managed to protect her for an instant from Yuri's attack, in terms of potential, the baam group is quite capable of her just behind Androssi, since the princesses are on another level inside the tower.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
I know Yihwa's potential is great and she lacks control, but when SIU said she would put Ran to shame he said himself that he doesn't know how strong Ran would become. Ran himself is the most talented kid of his branch. I can't really imagine her eclipsing him at their peak and he is really one of the most impressive Regulars. We'll see. About potential I can see plenty of Baam's friends in top 100 easily(Androssi, AA, Rak, Ran, Yihwa, Anak). Baam outshines everyone else of course but people tend to forget that many of his friends are exceptional as Regulars.


Let's try to make that list now. It's rather difficult especially since we haven't seen certain characters for a while.

  • Broken ie Regulars at the level of Rankers(in order): White(Wall arc), Baam(post Revolution, S3 included), Data Zahard, Data Eduan, Data Urek(his Nemesis copy isn't perfect and I think they said he is the strongest after Data Zahard and Data Eduan, anyway he is clearly not above Data Zahard).

  • Overpowered(the strongest by Regular standards): Data Maschenny, Androssi(LS), Hoaqin(without Albelda), Data Asensio, Data Icardi, Lilial, Shilial, AA(with Enna Core), Varagarv.
Besides Maschenny this one is not in order because it's quite difficult to rank them. I am confident however that Asensio and Icardi are the weakest and with more feats I could see any of the others above Maschenny really. Especially Androssi who hasn't shown the full capabilities of her Bong Bong and her attribute. I placed AA there but maybe he shouldn't be in since he is using Beta. Varagarv lacks feats but I still put him there. This is simply an estimation of his level before S3 but after the WS arc. He started to discover partial transformation too.

  • Very very strong: Elaine, AA(S3), Rak(LS), Data YHS, Sachi.
Not in order, this one is the weirdest. The power gap is also massive between Sachi and a lot of Regulars here(Elaine, Rak, AA). Had it not been for SIU's statement I would have not placed him there. Elaine is also a weird case, the rule of her game favored her too much as a longed ranged fighter. I'd like to see her fight more opponents. As of now she lacks feats putting her above AA and Rak IMO. I preferred to use AA in S3 because his new ability is pretty useful and he wasn't that impressive in the HF. Data YHS might be higher but YHS, even as a High Ranker has more hype than feats sadly.

  • Very strong: Ran, Anak, Inieta, Yihwa, Hatsu, Chang, Hoaqin(no absorption).
I believe that Anak and Ran especially would be higher with more feats but they have been sidelined for too long. Hatsu hasn't shown how strong he is with Donghae too.

  • Strong: Beta, Horyang, Casano, Yura, Vicente, Eliott, Daniel, Aka, Novick, Angel, Moontari, Miseng.

  • Average, a bit above average or below average, this is complicated: Amigo, Vespa, Leesoo, Xia Xia, Dan, Apple, Michael, Goseng, Wangnan, Quaetro, Dan, Prince.
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I know Yihwa's potential is great and she lacks control, but when SIU said she would put Ran to shame he said himself that he doesn't know how strong Ran would become. Ran himself is the most talented kid of his branch. I can't really imagine her eclipsing him at their peak and he is really one of the most impressive Regulars. We'll see. About potential I can see plenty of Baam's friends in top 100 easily(Androssi, AA, Rak, Ran, Yihwa, Anak). Baam outshines everyone else of course but people tend to forget that many of his friends are exceptional as Regulars.


Let's try to make that list now. It's rather difficult especially since we haven't seen certain characters for a while.

  • Broken ie Regulars at the level of Rankers(in order): White(Wall arc), Baam(post Revolution, S3 included), Data Zahard, Data Eduan, Data Urek(his Nemesis copy isn't perfect and I think they said he is the strongest after Data Zahard and Data Eduan, anyway he is clearly not above Data Zahard).

  • Overpowered(the strongest by Regular standards): Data Maschenny, Androssi(LS), Hoaqin(without Albelda), Data Asensio, Data Icardi, Lilial, Shilial, AA(with Enna Core), Varagarv.
Besides Maschenny this one is not in order because it's quite difficult to rank them. I am confident however that Asensio and Icardi are the weakest and with more feats I could see any of the others above Maschenny really. Especially Androssi who hasn't shown the full capabilities of her Bong Bong and her attribute. I placed AA there but maybe he shouldn't be in since he is using Beta. Varagarv lacks feats but I still put him there. This is simply an estimation of his level before S3 but after the WS arc. He started to discover partial transformation too.

  • Very very strong: Elaine, AA(S3), Rak(LS), Data YHS, Sachi.
Not in order, this one is the weirdest. The power gap is also massive between Sachi and a lot of Regulars here(Elaine, Rak, AA). Had it not been for SIU's statement I would have not placed him there. Elaine is also a weird case, the rule of her game favored her too much as a longed ranged fighter. I'd like to see her fight more opponents. As of now she lacks feats putting her above AA and Rak IMO. I preferred to use AA in S3 because his new ability is pretty useful and he wasn't that impressive in the HF. Data YHS might be higher but YHS, even as a High Ranker has more hype than feats sadly.

  • Very strong: Ran, Anak, Inieta, Yihwa, Hatsu, Chang, Hoaqin(no absorption).
I believe that Anak and Ran especially would be higher with more feats but they have been sidelined for too long. Hatsu hasn't shown how strong he is with Donghae too.

  • Strong: Beta, Horyang, Casano, Yura, Vicente, Eliott, Daniel, Aka, Novick, Angel, Moontari, Miseng.

  • Average, a bit above average or below average, this is complicated: Amigo, Vespa, Leesoo, Xia Xia, Dan, Apple, Michael, Goseng, Wangnan, Quaetro, Dan, Prince.
I see no problem in counting Beta in AA powers, after all it is a weapon and even more now that it seems that it has become Androssi's weapon. Besides, I agree with you, I would only add Laure, Irure and Novick in the same category as Ran and Anak, in the case of Novick he may not be as strong as the two, but he is still in the top 10 of the E-rank regulars and is a talented member of the Ha family. Laure was always one of the strongest in the season 1 group and Irure even surprised Androssi.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
I see no problem in counting Beta in AA powers, after all it is a weapon and even more now that it seems that it has become Androssi's weapon. Besides, I agree with you, I would only add Laure, Irure and Novick in the same category as Ran and Anak, in the case of Novick he may not be as strong as the two, but he is still in the top 10 of the E-rank regulars and is a talented member of the Ha family. Laure was always one of the strongest in the season 1 group and Irure even surprised Androssi.
AA with Enna core is a weird case because Beta himself is a Regular so it's a bit like two Regulars teaming up.

Laure should be up there with Ran and Anak too I agree. Not too sure about Novick, maybe at the very top of the Strong tier.

And I guess Akryung should be in Overpowered tier, possibly Broken.
 
Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,295
Reaction score
24,928
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I know Yihwa's potential is great and she lacks control, but when SIU said she would put Ran to shame he said himself that he doesn't know how strong Ran would become. Ran himself is the most talented kid of his branch. I can't really imagine her eclipsing him at their peak and he is really one of the most impressive Regulars. We'll see. About potential I can see plenty of Baam's friends in top 100 easily(Androssi, AA, Rak, Ran, Yihwa, Anak). Baam outshines everyone else of course but people tend to forget that many of his friends are exceptional as Regulars.


Let's try to make that list now. It's rather difficult especially since we haven't seen certain characters for a while.

  • Broken ie Regulars at the level of Rankers(in order): White(Wall arc), Baam(post Revolution, S3 included), Data Zahard, Data Eduan, Data Urek(his Nemesis copy isn't perfect and I think they said he is the strongest after Data Zahard and Data Eduan, anyway he is clearly not above Data Zahard).

  • Overpowered(the strongest by Regular standards): Data Maschenny, Androssi(LS), Hoaqin(without Albelda), Data Asensio, Data Icardi, Lilial, Shilial, AA(with Enna Core), Varagarv.
Besides Maschenny this one is not in order because it's quite difficult to rank them. I am confident however that Asensio and Icardi are the weakest and with more feats I could see any of the others above Maschenny really. Especially Androssi who hasn't shown the full capabilities of her Bong Bong and her attribute. I placed AA there but maybe he shouldn't be in since he is using Beta. Varagarv lacks feats but I still put him there. This is simply an estimation of his level before S3 but after the WS arc. He started to discover partial transformation too.

  • Very very strong: Elaine, AA(S3), Rak(LS), Data YHS, Sachi.
Not in order, this one is the weirdest. The power gap is also massive between Sachi and a lot of Regulars here(Elaine, Rak, AA). Had it not been for SIU's statement I would have not placed him there. Elaine is also a weird case, the rule of her game favored her too much as a longed ranged fighter. I'd like to see her fight more opponents. As of now she lacks feats putting her above AA and Rak IMO. I preferred to use AA in S3 because his new ability is pretty useful and he wasn't that impressive in the HF. Data YHS might be higher but YHS, even as a High Ranker has more hype than feats sadly.

  • Very strong: Ran, Anak, Inieta, Yihwa, Hatsu, Chang, Hoaqin(no absorption).
I believe that Anak and Ran especially would be higher with more feats but they have been sidelined for too long. Hatsu hasn't shown how strong he is with Donghae too.

  • Strong: Beta, Horyang, Casano, Yura, Vicente, Eliott, Daniel, Aka, Novick, Angel, Moontari, Miseng.

  • Average, a bit above average or below average, this is complicated: Amigo, Vespa, Leesoo, Xia Xia, Dan, Apple, Michael, Goseng, Wangnan, Quaetro, Dan, Prince.
In here my only comment would be on the overall underestimation of regulars with shinsoo attributes. I think aguero and rak would be a tier higher. Not sure of how to feel about baragav. I don't think he'd be a real threat to aguero, rak and androsi nowadays. Lilial and shilial to me are wildcards.... the amount of a threat they pose depends on their anima. Interestingly, androsi's shinsoo attribute resembles a reel so she might be ideally suited to.... go fishing if you will.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
In here my only comment would be on the overall underestimation of regulars with shinsoo attributes. I think aguero and rak would be a tier higher. Not sure of how to feel about baragav. I don't think he'd be a real threat to aguero, rak and androsi nowadays. Lilial and shilial to me are wildcards.... the amount of a threat they pose depends on their anima. Interestingly, androsi's shinsoo attribute resembles a reel so she might be ideally suited to.... go fishing if you will.
It's hard for me to imagine AA and Rak being stronger than the ones I put a tier above with their feats(well, Icardi doesn't have much but still). I think they might be stronger than Elaine but not strong enough to be a tier above.
Elaine was still a very strong Regular with invisible weapons + armor + Fenryl etc. Baam was very reliant on his mobility in this fight, these two can't do that.

The LPB twins are there because they are meant to opponents later, so they should be at least at Androssi's level. Just like Fenryl their Animas must be pretty strong, they are Zahard Princesses after all. Androssi's attribute reminds me more of the weapons she used early in S1 and a few times in S2 so I think it's more like a dart, but we'll see. I remember SIU saying that among Regulars only Androssi and Anak had the talent to use Reels because it's like Shinsoo, all about talent. But besides Elaine I don't remember any expert Reel user, could be interesting.

Baragarv was able to take some of S3 Baam's attacks without a scratch and he awakened partial transformation. He was supposedly stronger than Androssi in the WS arc, that's huge IMO.
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
Baragarv was able to take some of S3 Baam's attacks without a scratch
Recognizing, of course, that Baam was giving him the equivalent of a gentle tap. He just wanted Varagarv to grasp the point and get out of his way. There was never the least intent to harm him.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,295
Reaction score
24,928
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
It's hard for me to imagine AA and Rak being stronger than the ones I put a tier above with their feats(well, Icardi doesn't have much but still). I think they might be stronger than Elaine but not strong enough to be a tier above.
Elaine was still a very strong Regular with invisible weapons + armor + Fenryl etc. Baam was very reliant on his mobility in this fight, these two can't do that.

The LPB twins are there because they are meant to opponents later, so they should be at least at Androssi's level. Just like Fenryl their Animas must be pretty strong, they are Zahard Princesses after all. Androssi's attribute reminds me more of the weapons she used early in S1 and a few times in S2 so I think it's more like a dart, but we'll see. I remember SIU saying that among Regulars only Androssi and Anak had the talent to use Reels because it's like Shinsoo, all about talent. But besides Elaine I don't remember any expert Reel user, could be interesting.

Baragarv was able to take some of S3 Baam's attacks without a scratch and he awakened partial transformation. He was supposedly stronger than Androssi in the WS arc, that's huge IMO.
I think both aguero and rak have already shown the extent to which acquiring their shinsoo attributes was essentially tier breaking:

1.- Aguero handled data viole with ease. Granted this viole didn't have the thorn but we did see earlier in the arc that data viole was essentially as strong as bam.

2.- Aguero also handled the test before bam fought data zahard with ease. Even though tests earlier were hard enough for both bam and androsi to struggle.

3.- Rak handled levi with ease. Levi was a strong D class regular and rak just owned him.

I was thinking that what androsi did in season 1 was reel related. Also, bam went ease on baragav.... As in, went out of his way to lose that fight. That bam was able to beat him in a fist fight without even using his upgrades is telling of how immensely stronger bam is at that point. Bam could probably one or at worst two shot baragav if he meant it without even using his boosts if he meant it.
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
1.- Aguero handled data viole with ease. Granted this viole didn't have the thorn but we did see earlier in the arc that data viole was essentially as strong as bam.
Again, not really. Baam explicitly didn't want to fight his sworn enemy, and spent the whole time just defending himself and trying to talk the other down. Until things got to a point where he had no choice and just crushed him. I never got the least impression that the Hidden Floor's crummy copy of Baam could measure up in any way to the real thing. And I think him losing to Koon proves that out. Baam from that point in the story could probably handle the present Koon and Rak, never mind where they were back in that arc.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Baam wasn't serious against Vargarv yes but it is still extremely impressive because it's Baam. Who is much stronger than Regulars. Baam himself was impressed. There is no way AA and the likes could have done that.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,295
Reaction score
24,928
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Again, not really. Baam explicitly didn't want to fight his sworn enemy, and spent the whole time just defending himself and trying to talk the other down. Until things got to a point where he had no choice and just crushed him. I never got the least impression that the Hidden Floor's crummy copy of Baam could measure up in any way to the real thing. And I think him losing to Koon proves that out. Baam from that point in the story could probably handle the present Koon and Rak, never mind where they were back in that arc.
It's true that bam didn't want to fight his sworn enemy but the series simply does not evidence data viole being a crummy copy. Bam straight up says the clones skills are identical to his own. the series is rather overt about data viole being identical to bam, barring the thorn.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think both aguero and rak have already shown the extent to which acquiring their shinsoo attributes was essentially tier breaking:

1.- Aguero handled data viole with ease. Granted this viole didn't have the thorn but we did see earlier in the arc that data viole was essentially as strong as bam.

2.- Aguero also handled the test before bam fought data zahard with ease. Even though tests earlier were hard enough for both bam and androsi to struggle.

3.- Rak handled levi with ease. Levi was a strong D class regular and rak just owned him.

I was thinking that what androsi did in season 1 was reel related. Also, bam went ease on baragav.... As in, went out of his way to lose that fight. That bam was able to beat him in a fist fight without even using his upgrades is telling of how immensely stronger bam is at that point. Bam could probably one or at worst two shot baragav if he meant it without even using his boosts if he meant it.
That's because of the attributes that I put them in that tier exactly. Otherwise they would be below.

1.Not sure what to think of Data Viole's strength. He had apparently the power levels, but it was Baam before he got the Thorn so he didn't get the skills and techniques Baam got later. Still, I wouldn't say that he beat him with ease, and he had Rak's help.

2.Yes and my logic is that if he can do this, the ones much stronger likes Androssi can do that too. And of course she got stronger after the training.

3.Levi didn't show much, he just had his broken question mark spell. Yool was more impressive but Yool only faced Baam, the Irregular.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,295
Reaction score
24,928
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Baam wasn't serious against Vargarv yes but it is still extremely impressive because it's Baam. Who is much stronger than Regulars. Baam himself was impressed. There is no way AA and the likes could have done that.
While not with the same level of ease, I would argue the most likely scenario is that both of them would at worst mid dif varagav. And even that is the absolute worst case scenario. Well, maybe aguero not quite because he slept for a few years. But still, shinsoo attributes are a MASSIVE boost. If even miseng, who was largely useless before discovering her reinforcement variation, was able to essentially foderize other d class regulars at the name hunt station.. As in, other people who had cleared the hell train and are d class regulars on the strong side... If miseng gets to not only not be foderized but also actually foderize others then it's by no means a stretch that regulars like aguero, rak or androsi, who would to begin with be on the strong side of d class regulars, to simply be skyrocketed to a different tier altogether.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That's because of the attributes that I put them in that tier exactly. Otherwise they would be below.

1.Not sure what to think of Data Viole's strength. He had apparently the power levels, but it was Baam before he got the Thorn so he didn't get the skills and techniques Baam got later. Still, I wouldn't say that he beat him with ease, and he had Rak's help.

2.Yes and my logic is that if he can do this, the ones much stronger likes Androssi can do that too. And of course she got stronger after the training.

3.Levi didn't show much, he just had his broken question mark spell. Yool was more impressive but Yool only faced Baam, the Irregular.
Why would it be bam before the thorn? That's absurd... Bam got the thorn at floor 29 iirc... And fought data viole between floors 43 and 44. If this was bam from 13 floors before then its pretty clear that the real bam at that point would not have begun to break a sweat against data viole. It would have been an easy and instant victory. Data viole went blow for blow with the real bam at that point. Just consider the sheer amount of training and upgrades bam went through in between floors 30 and 43.5... Martial arts improvement over dojo hunting, revolution, new reinforcement from the GoG, shinsoo senses.... Data viole matched bam blow for blow and bang for bang during the couple chapters they fought.

Levi was a regular selected by zahard's army to support them and was also granted spells.. The army wouldn't do that to just some nobody, they would obviously pick among the stronger regulars of the class. Add to that, SIU also said in a blog post that levi was a strong regular within his class.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
While not with the same level of ease, I would argue the most likely scenario is that both of them would at worst mid dif varagav. And even that is the absolute worst case scenario. Well, maybe aguero not quite because he slept for a few years. But still, shinsoo attributes are a MASSIVE boost. If even miseng, who was largely useless before discovering her reinforcement variation, was able to essentially foderize other d class regulars at the name hunt station.. As in, other people who had cleared the hell train and are d class regulars on the strong side... If miseng gets to not only not be foderized but also actually foderize others then it's by no means a stretch that regulars like aguero, rak or androsi, who would to begin with be on the strong side of d class regulars, to simply be skyrocketed to a different tier altogether.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Why would it be bam before the thorn? That's absurd... Bam got the thorn at floor 29 iirc... And fought data viole between floors 43 and 44. If this was bam from 13 floors before then its pretty clear that the real bam at that point would not have begun to break a sweat against data viole. It would have been an easy and instant victory. Data viole went blow for blow with the real bam at that point. Just consider the sheer amount of training and upgrades bam went through in between floors 30 and 43.5... Martial arts improvement over dojo hunting, revolution, new reinforcement from the GoG, shinsoo senses.... Data viole matched bam blow for blow and bang for bang during the couple chapters they fought.

Levi was a regular selected by zahard's army to support them and was also granted spells.. The army wouldn't do that to just some nobody, they would obviously pick among the stronger regulars of the class. Add to that, SIU also said in a blog post that levi was a strong regular within his class.
My understanding of Data Viole is that he had the strength of Baam in base but only that, not his skills that he learned later or those that he improved etc(that includes martial arts, Shinsoo techniques etc). So, even if he is equal in raw power, he is still inferior.

I don't remember everything but I think he only felt like a threat to Baam for a few panels.

How do you think AA and Rak would fare against Elaine before the Shinsoo training? Remember that SIU said that both were weaker than Sachi. Rak lost to Inieta(without Krishna).
 
Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,295
Reaction score
24,928
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
My understanding of Data Viole is that he had the strength of Baam in base but only that, not his skills that he learned later or those that he improved etc(that includes martial arts, Shinsoo techniques etc). So, even if he is equal in raw power, he is still inferior.

I don't remember everything but I think he only felt like a threat to Baam for a few panels.

How do you think AA and Rak would fare against Elaine before the Shinsoo training? Remember that SIU said that both were weaker than Sachi. Rak lost to Inieta(without Krishna).
IIRC bam specifically says data viole's skills were the same as his own. Also, it makes zero sense for the data world to create a nemesis that is that much weaker than its target for no reason.

Ah, before shinsoo training both of them would probably lose. Post shinsoo training we are talking an entirely different animal. Shinsoo boost on top of actually fighting while playing to their strengths and talents... My take is that post shinsoo training both of them were plainly above the D class (barring akryun type exceptions). Because their performance is just that good. Making short work of hidden floor tests, androsi holding her own against white (impressive even with support), fucking miseng owning high end d class regulars...
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
AA with Enna core is a weird case because Beta himself is a Regular so it's a bit like two Regulars teaming up.

Laure should be up there with Ran and Anak too I agree. Not too sure about Novick, maybe at the very top of the Strong tier.

And I guess Akryung should be in Overpowered tier, possibly Broken.
Just a correction, Beta is not regular, it is even mentioned that he only manages to enter the hell train inside a lighthouse because it is considered an item. This is probably also the way he climbs the tower with the others.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How do you think AA and Rak would fare against Elaine before the Shinsoo training? Remember that SIU said that both were weaker than Sachi. Rak lost to Inieta(without Krishna).
Inieta lost to Kaiser because of the location. I don't think Elaine is weak, but the name hunt station is not a parameter for judging her abilities because there she had an advantage that made her practically invincible.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,295
Reaction score
24,928
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Wait, but her power that was unmatchable at the last station was her ability to switch places with her anima, since it allowed her to get to people's backs and claim their names. But even without that advantage its fairly clear that elaine was a highly proficient fighter. Literally everything else she did holds outside the name hunt station. Maybe she'd have a downgrade if she looses some equipment but otherwise she should be good.
 
Top