The MangaHelpers Manga Wars 2020 have concluded!
Bow to the winner now!
Bow to the winner now!
I think they're both great options for a nomination!Good to see Kengan Omega nominated now that I finally caught up with it. Almost makes me want to nominate Baki or Kenichi to represent martial arts Shonen.
.Are you going to nominate a manga, Demon?@Brandish μ Simple is best.
Probably not...Are you going to nominate a manga, Demon?
That's a shame. On the bright side you can support Fairy Tail wholeheartedlyProbably not...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i just ended up joining coz feel that i couldnt face Sky and other people who re working so hard on those events , if i dont join, while i can do at least minimal stuff for TnS.
) , you wont find any of that with me, but i have plenty amazing things i d like to show you...
Im already regretting,*check who I'm against*
*see no one*
Asako: alright so who will be the one that may fight me
*see that there TnS*
...
Why @Erinyes why was you, I thought we show the glory of HnK this manga war not fight you in my first round
How cruel of sky
U even used a HnK character when nominating TnS
It wasn't suppose to be like this
i just wanted t cry when i saw the brackets,
Sorry about it Asa-chan, didnt mean to upset you at all, and didnt expect brackets to be that cruel 
how am i supposed to say inappropriate things about Berserk, when its my fav manga of all time.
All the best for a fun battle and event my dude!this is just cruelhow am i supposed to say inappropriate things about Berserk, when its my fav manga of all time.
And how the hell am supposed to rudely disagree with anything that Samy will say about it ...
Looks like my watch will end early
![]()
I guess i will have to throw in everything that i have this time
and go down with no regrets
just spam rapehorse to intimidate everyone into voting for your entry.this is just cruelhow am i supposed to say inappropriate things about Berserk, when its my fav manga of all time.
And how the hell am supposed to rudely disagree with anything that Samy will say about it ...
Looks like my watch will end early
![]()
I guess i will have to throw in everything that i have this time
and go down with no regrets
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thanks for the recommendation, I checked it out after finishing Kenichi but it seemed to me like a bit too much ecchi (how dare I).I think they're both great options for a nomination!
Btw, not really a martial arts manga but since you're into Kenichi I recommend you read (if you haven't already) Kimi wa 008.