- Joined
- Mar 13, 2016
- Messages
- 5,251
- Reaction score
- 22,091
- Country
-
Quattrobattery #2
CROWS EXPLODE #8
CROWS EXPLODE #8
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, Koe and Meika are definitely gonna last, though I had higher expectations for those since they’re popular webcomics that recurved a serialization.Seems like a pretty solid first week for Koe no? Happy for it, I've enjoyed what's been scanlated of it. Wish Shy pulled some better numbers, but it doesn't seem to be in danger or anything.
God damn, the art evolution on Iruma is honestly kind of amazing. Like, I really feel as if Nishi found a specific style over the course of the series and it works. I also wonder if she started with traditional coloring but then switched to digital coloring.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
hope Nazuna-san and Kuzuhana-chan sells well
Makai’s (#3) definitely kinda cheating a bit, but whatever. It’s still impressive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Newest newbies cross promotion (featuring Kuzuhana-chan and Nazuna-san):
Oh yeah, Governess Nazuna-san has an official Twitter:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---