- Joined
- Dec 15, 2018
- Messages
- 4,556
- Reaction score
- 4,471
- Age
- 25
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The sequel might be just 100-130 chapters long
Those kids shouldn't be able to surpass their parents before a few hundreds years at leastMy God. I felt as if Nanatsu had finished last year. I actually had to check to see it hasn't even been half a year. lol Dunno why it feels that old now.
King and Diane probably won't leave their realm, but why'd Meliodas go away after the events of NnT? He supposedly lost his potential to become DK-level so he's not a threat to Britannia anymore. He and Elizabeth should still be around, although Elizabeth might be older.
Ban may just be vulnerable to old age after he relinquished his immortality, no matter how physically overpowered he became during his time in Purgatory. So depending on how many years have passed, he may be old and somewhat weaker.
There's also still Zeldris, Gelda and Arthur running around. Arthur should now have control over Chaos and be the most OP character in the known verse. And I don't know what became of Mael, who even without sunshine should be pretty powerful.
My guess is the story will start somehow small and the MCs will gradually grow stronger through threats that seem too small in the grand scheme of things for characters like Meliodas to leave the throne for, and the MCs may be strong enough to be relevant or to overcome characters like Meliodas when actual threats appear.
New enemies stronger than Meliodas could appear eventually. Perhaps beings from outerspace similar to Chaos (but not that ridiculously broken).
What I'm saying is: there are plenty of ways the story could be interesting even if the power levels are initially lower than what they were in NnT, without nerfing or killing the older cast in an unbelievable way.
I know this question is late...Can anyone tell me why the author is referred to as "baccho" ?..ive seen it in previous editions as well..Q/As:
Q409:
Q: (Yageta Yuusuke-san from Tochigi Prefecture) Do you put lemon on the mackarel pike? Or sudachi [another kind of lemon]?
A: It can be either. The most important thing to do is check whether it has innards or not.
Q410: (Virgo-san from Niigata Prefecture) Even though Tarmiel took a dead body as his vessel, why did he leave it?
A: He felt that the efficiency of the vessel was at its limit.
Q411: (Satoo-san from Niigata Prefecture) Which event made the biggest impression on you during the serialization of Nanatsu no Taizai?
A: There were too many things in the serialization... If I had to say it... that would be the adaptation into an anime or a movie. I also had many signing events too.
Q412: (Sanshoku Hige Soumen-san from Wakayama Prefecture) Since when had Hendrichson been able to use Purge?
A: At around 10 although there is no fixed time.
Q413: (Saitou Hajime from Hiroshima Prefecture) I read that you've never read Guri and Gura [a picture book aimed at kids], but did you read any picture book when you were a child?
A: Doreamon. (No, it isn't a picture book!!) Ah, I loved picture book by Kashiwaba Sachiko!!
Q414: (Erena-san) Baccho-sensei, which is the first SSR character you've ever drawn in Grand Cross?
A: Meliodas.
Q415: (Mayacchi-san from Hyogo Prefecture) Which subtitle did you love the most?
A: The chapter 210 "The Maelstorm of Emotions". Sounds like the title of a song, doesn't it?
Q416: (Gudenoko-san) We've seen Ban interact with anyone while drunk but does Elaine too?
A: She gets emotionally attached to anyone!!
Q417: (Teruterubouzu-san from Mie Prefecture) Baccho-sensei, which side dish do you often eat that comes with alcohol?
A: Sashimi. Grilled squid. Dishes fried in garlic oil. Especially salty food. I feel like I'm going to die young...
That's one of the things that's hard in stories like this but I don't think what you are expecting is realistic. Even with them gone there is still Gowther, Merlin and Mael. Merlin especially should become much more relevant since she'll be at Arthur's side.For this sequel to be good Meliodas must go back to the Underworld
Ban could die of loneliness after losing Lancelot
King and Diane musn't leave their Realm
Overwise I can't see there could be a threat in Britania with one God level and 2 monsters like them around
Another kanji reading of his name (Nakaba).I know this question is late...Can anyone tell me why the author is referred to as "baccho" ?..ive seen it in previous editions as well..
I dont think Reading minds and hearts is different skills when it comes to fairies...like there are times when Elaine does it and King after growing wings as well..In the summary that was posted it said that there was a trigger that caused Lancelot to be able to read minds and then Elaine mentioned that him being her son would end up with him being able to read ones’ heart? That’s kind of OP as well since he also end up being a fighter like Ban
Now I need to see Ban and Elaine drunk at the same time. They’d probably drive King crazy.Q/As:
Q409:
Q: (Yageta Yuusuke-san from Tochigi Prefecture) Do you put lemon on the mackarel pike? Or sudachi [another kind of lemon]?
A: It can be either. The most important thing to do is check whether it has innards or not.
Q410: (Virgo-san from Niigata Prefecture) Even though Tarmiel took a dead body as his vessel, why did he leave it?
A: He felt that the efficiency of the vessel was at its limit.
Q411: (Satoo-san from Niigata Prefecture) Which event made the biggest impression on you during the serialization of Nanatsu no Taizai?
A: There were too many things in the serialization... If I had to say it... that would be the adaptation into an anime or a movie. I also had many signing events too.
Q412: (Sanshoku Hige Soumen-san from Wakayama Prefecture) Since when has Hendrichson been able to use Purge?
A: At around 10 although there is no fixed time.
Q413: (Saitou Hajime from Hiroshima Prefecture) I read that you've never read Guri and Gura [a picture book aimed at kids], but did you read any picture book when you were a child?
A: Doreamon. (No, it isn't a picture book!!) Ah, I loved picture book by Kashiwaba Sachiko!!
Q414: (Erena-san) Baccho-sensei, which is the first SSR character you've ever drawn in Grand Cross?
A: Meliodas.
Q415: (Mayacchi-san from Hyogo Prefecture) Which subtitle did you love the most?
A: The chapter 210 "The Maelstorm of Emotions". Sounds like the title of a song, doesn't it?
Q416: (Gudenoko-san) We've seen Ban interact with anyone while drunk but does Elaine too?
A: She gets emotionally attached to anyone!!
Q417: (Teruterubouzu-san from Mie Prefecture) Baccho-sensei, which side dish do you often eat that comes with alcohol?
A: Sashimi. Grilled squid. Dishes fried in garlic oil. Especially salty food. I feel like I'm going to die young...
The kids being hybrids is bound to be relevant to their overall power though. The way things are going... You have tristan... who is half demon and half elizabeth.... who is a human with goddess powers. Add to that, being the child of two people who presumably have the potential to become gods on their own, should they pursue it.Those kids shouldn't be able to surpass their parents before a few hundreds years at least
And Meliodas might have lost his DK magic (and we don't know if it's only temporary or forever) but he still have strength on per with the Gods, if not beyond.
Having enemies stronger than Mel (strongest Sin) when those kids aren't even a hundred years would be too stupid


Among all these OP new gen hybrids the only one left out is the new sun user who's just another fodder human....... Literally no change in him................ another reason why Sunshine fans shouldn't read the sequel
I mean... I'm saying that because I don't think they got dubbed "Knights of Apocalypse" for fun. Look at the Seven Deadly Sins, they were dubbed that because each one of them did something really terrible to make people fear them and I think the same will be happening with the KoA.Why would one want the plot to be about even crazier power levels?
Assuming they'd eventually end up in Camelot, you can have their journey to get there (which being THEIR journey, I dont see the 7DS interfering with. Specially since they believe in the power of their children)
Why not make, for example a arc about saving a village while ont he way to camelot?
The political affairs of camelot court.
And so on.
I think it was when one of the 10C sent a flare attack, a bunch of knights were fighting a troll and all got burned. Which if you think about it, is fucking sad for all of them to not even be registered as casualities while they were fighting a important fight to THEM.
The above example shows that you can easily write meaninfull fights on a lower scale.
Sure, if we will care about said conflicts is up to the author. Boruto, for example, sucks at that.
But there was a arc where a group wanted to revive the 7 swordsman of the mist because they thought the mist had gone soft.
And while Naruto could quite literally fart and destroy that group, we know the boruto gang couldnt, and the conflict felt meaningfull because we could understand the feelings of the antagonists and why the old protag wouldnt show up there, and by the time someone called them over even with their speed people would've died already.
Which is where a deathpierece arc can be made most welcome.
Huh, considering a few of them are bound to be hybrids I wonder if their title will come from deathpierces kingdom
You can even make a arc where the children being overconfident in their powers leads to a major fuck up.
The ONLY sin that should be active in the story aka NOT MANAGING THEIR KINGDOM LIKE A DECENT RULER is Merlin (and maybe gowther) and shes totally the type of mentor to say "haha deal with it"
Or shes totally focused on Arthur and doesnt care about the others.
Seriously, this whole discussion about ONLY power levels sickens me and is why I stopped posting here, but I did enjoy this one shot a lot.
Oh, just realized that listening to people hearts is what will make lancelot realize guinvere does not like her marriage with arthur if we go by the most commom canon