Yozakura was meh this week, the series is at it's weakest when it's throwing characters at the wall so a chapter purely about that didn't land for me, even if it was just a fan contest
This was my favorite Agravity in a while, most of the jokes landed for me
Undead was great, the series is great at reveals like this
Mashle was pretty good, action was nice and the gags were decent, but I don't think the female character needed to be there
Morking continues to rush to the end, even though I haven't cared much for the past few chapters I will miss it when it's time comes
Ayakashi was pretty good as well, it feels like it's finally finding it's groove. I like the new character as well
Magu was good, more heartwarming than funny but that's enough for me
Dolphin was also good, solid individual chapter
Roboco was great, I'm surprised at how much this series has grown on me
I think I'm finally sold on Phantom after this week's chapter, it still feels pretty standard but if it can put out chapters like these I'm fine with that
HSF was alright, probably it's weakest so far but I got a laugh from the last page so it's fine in my book
Still not a big fan of Blood Oath, I'm not invested enough to really care about all this melodrama
JJK was great this week, I'm still reeling from that last page. I thought this arc was resolved a little hastily for Dr Stone, but I enjoyed it overall. Ashumi route cements itself as the best route in WNL. I want to be optimistic about Mafuyu route now but seeing how the other routes went I'm cautious.