The Last Person to Post Wins - Jelly Babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
used to do lucid dreaming when i was a teen, i was able to do it naturally. it's quite the opposite, i was very aware of my dreams and more or less took control
Yes I became aware of the dreams naturally too with control over what is going on but it continued to happen that I "woke up" while continuing to be in a dream with my brain tricking me into losing control of the dream. Probably been the victim of inception. Thankfully no Ellen Page in sight though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

All I do is lucid dream just don't sleep and drink ambrosia, its quite addicting its like living in fantasies.
Don't sleep as in: become sleep deprived?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
All I do is lucid dream just don't sleep and drink ambrosia, its quite addicting its like living in fantasies.
What are smoking bro?

Gnut, what is he smoking?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
used to do lucid dreaming when i was a teen, i was able to do it naturally. it's quite the opposite, i was very aware of my dreams and more or less took control
Idk, whenever that would happen to me I would wake up, lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What are smoking bro?

Gnut, what is he smoking?
"...I want some"
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Idk, whenever that would happen to me I would wake up, lol
I was dreaming everyday as a teen and i always used to wake up in the middle of nice dreams. I just wanted to continue my dreams, i kept thinking of the dream while trying to fall asleep again. that's how i unconsciously learned lucid dreaming back then
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,124
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tsk Tsk you are no longer an otaku you are so far gone, we are wholesome gang.
Being a morally pure person Cha has always been a wholesome being.
:true >>> :nunoderp >>>> :nod

well the trend is to mix a little bit of both.

speaking of which, when is the witcher season 2 ? fucking 2020 :emocat
Why do people like this?! :faint
But then again never been a fan of most of these things.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why do people like this?! :faint
But then again never been a fan of most of these things.
you didn't like GoT? (before last season)
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Lambito, I dreamed you, me, El Hardo and @Gajeel were chilling having some beer in a bar.
Don't ask me why lmao.
The curious part was that my brain picked two people I've never seen. I think your random portrait was decent, based on things I heard about your looks, but Gaj looked like Lyon '_' Lyon in casual RL world clothing.
That's one interesting dream you had there hahaha. Perhaps, there's some meaning behind it 🤔

Since I looked like Lyon, does that mean I had purple hair?
 
Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I was watching a series then i found this phrase "All roads lead to Rome" and i wondered why I subconsciously knew it's meaning despite that i wasn't familiarized with it before. :grumble
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'm having a day off since who knows when, and I'm completly clueless what people usually do :oh
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Why, is Ellen Page a straight man's nightmare? :lmao
Had no nightmares with her in Juno. But in Umbrella Academy with the extra pale makeup she looks like her face aged at a WAY accelerated pace than it should have. Also, that tie needs to be centered and there is no dimple.

 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Wander around the room aimlessly I think
Sounds about right. I just browsed down IG until it said no new content to show, so I guess I'll get up the couch next and walk in circles in the kitchen.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That guy does pretty good anime op covers in English. And his version of Hellfire is awesome.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Had no nightmares with her in Juno. But in Umbrella Academy with the extra pale makeup she looks like her face aged at a WAY accelerated pace than it should have. Also, that tie needs to be centered and there is no dimple.

Yeah that makes sense. This atrocious tie is indeed nightmare material.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top