by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
Again wrong.The way the game is played here, mafia having 50% chance of missing a kill isn't as awful, while at the same time our abilities will also be nerfed. Mafias can probably guess how many of us will use our abilities and count accordingly too, as 7-9 should be easy to achieve. I'm assuming here that they are 5 and at least 3/4 of them do have abilities.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sounds like you want town to lose by day 4 then.
For Lordaeron?
Then what?Again wrong.
I have no night action so I have no bearing on these plane changes.Then what?
If I'm right and there is a shapeshifter there is no chance the game will be nearly as long as the last one. What's the point of even playing if you will have that attitude too?
So you re telling us, we should just wait like docile lambs to be slaughtered without trying any acttion for those among us who can potentially block, investigate, save !ABSOLUTELY NO ONE SHOULD USE THEIR NIGHT ABILITIES.
We are much better off reading behaviours than getting our lynches janitored or potentially losing 4 members in a single cycle. It may be less fun but I think it will give us better results.

No I'm telling you to read how people behave and vote during the day, the way the game is traditionally played. By moving at night you can deprive us with the Janitor lynch or even worse a quadruple kill.So you re telling us, we should just wait like docile lambs to be slaughtered without trying any acttion for those among us who can potentially block, investigate, save !
![]()
If they are 5 the maximum they can use is... 5, then, and the shapeshifter I talk about. Which then means they cannot get to 7 without our help.I don‘t like it but I‘m finding myself agreeing with Hardy here. The system is kinda very pro-mafia as they can perfectly make use of the action count and plan stuff ahead. Even more the later the game goes.
However we also get to know how many active roles were successfully used, to some extent, which may help piece together roles. So early to tell yet if it‘s pro-mafia, we‘ll see.
As for whether to use our actions, I‘d disagree. For what we know mafia may have active roles only, like Det, Escort, uh... and others? Gotta see how many can even be used every night, but in theory they could force a certain world state even if all other townies don‘t move.
We should probably all reveal if we‘re an active role or not, but not say how important it is(bad decision Hardy) and from there we can organize more properly perhaps.
Or it‘s all too much to ask from town.
I just said I'm fine with no one ever using theirs so at the same time it doesn't say much at all, looking back.If you are fine with never using it it‘s quite implying uselessness, for what words are worth at least. Then again I only think few town active roles are must-usages.
I am an active role.
5-6 is whatever for them, it certainly doesn't harm town enough to avoid it like plague.@Hardy anything between 5 and 9 actions is great for them, though they may not aoways get the world state they want to be active in the moment, it‘s pretty likely it‘ll be something good regardless.
All night actions being same priority is far better for mafia than for any townie role imo. Janitorized deaths don‘t imply that mafia learn their role no? At least for the lynch it‘d be unfair if they knew the role.
8-9 can be kinda good for town too but very situational, nothing can beat out possibly 4 kills in a single phase.
10+ is pretty shit for everyone involved, so may be what we should be aiming for.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Are you jelly I’ve got the hot avy or somethingThe World in effect is determined by the number of individual successful night actions performed the previous night. but I dont have.
vote kill liliana
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This mechanic can be very intriguing though.
)