by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
I've been there myself in the past man, swearing in vain I mean.I'm the towniest I swear it on the honor of @Farfalla senpai and the SNK thread.
Its either we restrict almost completely and trace down liars or everyone acts normally and we reach 10+, both come with their own qualms. Mafia could restrict their own actions to reach the 8-9 threshold, unlikely but could happen.Like we don‘t know if it‘s 1 mafia + tp, or 2 mafia teams, whether they have many active roles or few, whether we have many active roles or few etc. So don‘t think much can be planned now unless we all reveal whether we are active/passive and can then tell if numbers-wise important roles can act.
You should know better to leave PM specifics out of it really, especially with beginners

Green, of course.
It's fiiiineYou should know better to leave PM specifics out of it really, especially with beginners![]()
You know third parties are green right?Green, of course.
I just don't know any of you to trust or distrust anyone particularly, so I can't make choices based on that kinda thing, and I think no matter how I answer I'll come off in a similar way to you guys.For example I trust Shad, for now.
Stfu

Idk, I don‘t know you either. You are coming off cautious, calm and distanced, fwiw.I just don't know any of you to trust or distrust anyone particularly, so I can't make choices based on that kinda thing, and I think no matter how I answer I'll come off in a similar way to you guys.
I don't really like how you're trying to bait me.You know third parties are green right?
Gettem dudeI don't really like how you're trying to bait me.![]()
Spanish peopleI like your straight to the point, fast responses @Moegara
Knows his numbersThoughts on Hardy, @everyone ? He‘s said plenty to get a feeling.
Yeah gonna sit a bit before I get over 100 before everyone else combined.Thoughts on Hardy, @everyone ? He‘s said plenty to get a feeling.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're a 9Knows his numbers![]()
Yes sleep my friend you need to be ready for the night phaseLol that reminds me that I probably should try to sleep now, will pick up later.

So now you agree? lmaoNo one use your night actions unless you happen to be a spy k bye
I dont see the benefit on casting a light on himself with this move, the intention behind it is pro-town, maybe too fixated on the cons of everything but not scum.Thoughts on Hardy, @everyone ? He‘s said plenty to get a feeling.
They don‘t really „grow stronger“. They get a cycle where they have an advantage, but it doesn‘t make them have more members or change their roles permanently. The 8-9 phase will only happen once as the 10+ will happen after that, and as more people die the 8-9 may even become unreachable. The Janitor effect is awful early but not a big deal later if they unlock it after everyone‘s claimed, it largely won‘t have an effect.I'm gonna assume that mafia is weak, since they get stronger from town using their actions.
They have the potential to cause a lot of miss lynches, either by penalty votes/ 2 lynches a day, deaths being Janitor'd, Sticky Votes could lead to more penalty votes, double action could trigger a lot of friendly fire from an insane doctor.
If we try to spread our votes so that everybody will have the same penalty votes, they can use that to miss lynch.
They have to be weak at night, it a control deck! It may be that the later the game goes the stronger they get
Assuming this is the case.
How to best counter them? use all our actions to make the game short?