by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
I think he was townie too yelling to het recruited. And I think he got recruited.I‘m saying it now, I believe DD really started as vanilla townie. Don‘t know if he was recruited or not, but I wouldn‘t lynch him now, unless he dies as a mafia role that isn‘t normal mafia member we will not be any wiser.
Lynching Holt if you believe Erin is Traitor or lynching Takuan/one of the 6 I initially said is the best plan.
Nobody cares though, it‘s either bold mafias who took over day control or townies who will lose this game and most likely learn nothing from it.
Orange color denotes secondary roles like Traitor and Super Mason always afaik. Lovers are made blue but otherwise secondary roles are shown orange.haha I like this. I got some interesting information, but I’ll wait a bit.
Do you believe we might have 2 mafia teams? Or am I hallucinating seeing Erin’s traitor colour as orange?
You know Im always up for a Taku lynchI‘m saying it now, I believe DD really started as vanilla townie. Don‘t know if he was recruited or not, but I wouldn‘t lynch him now, unless he dies as a mafia role that isn‘t normal mafia member we will not be any wiser.
Lynching Holt if you believe Erin is Traitor or lynching Takuan/one of the 6 I initially said is the best plan.
Nobody cares though, it‘s either bold mafias who took over day control or townies who will lose this game and most likely learn nothing from it.
Tbh your vote history and timing is terrible, still Im a big fan of your playstyle.As a last minute Erin voter I'll just tell you why I did it so I'm not suspected of any theories for it, but it's just a silly story.
I planned to getting online sooner this morning but by the time I could log into the forum there were literally 7 minutes remaining so I had to speed read the last two pages or comments and vote, from my phone. It was a mess but I didn't want to get a penalty for not voting and I based said vote on how she was apparently acting much different than how she normally acts in other games (according to other players throughout D2).
You gonna get people killed with these sorta tactics...no I blocked no one@gnut save us......are you the prostitute that blocked the kill?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If you aint a hoe...So far everyone is resisting it. As far as I remember only you and @sakura-aneki have announced it, and her case looked like a hot-headed a mistake.
If you convince the current majority of experienced players to reveal I will follow suit, but no one seems to want to.

That’s 1 townie lynched.Orange color denotes secondary roles like Traitor and Super Mason always afaik. Lovers are made blue but otherwise secondary roles are shown orange.
So 2 town lynches down, where do you/we go from here Gajeel?
I can't deny that it has been quite terrible: my votes have been present in both misslynches and I couldn't think yesterday's throught.Tbh your vote history and timing is terrible, still Im a big fan of your playstyle.
I hope he doesn't think he can win me over with that kind of compliment.If you aint a hoe...
You useless he says![]()

I'd be okay with holding the HP, as long as @sakura-aneki is willing to let go of it and of course doesn't say anything about actually passing it to me. She needs to have the potato for protection, but it will protect her for as long as they suspect she still has it: she doens't need to actually keep holding it.I still have catching up to do, but on this Hot Potato debate...
Who here is volunteering to die instead?
If you legitimately are, then outright reveal already and let the person entrusted the HP make the call on their own. If you want to pretend you are to do mafia silliness, then choose. Wisely. If you're not volunteering, then you're just asking Sakura to pass it to someone who is likely to be an innocent townie which potentially means Sakura is free for the kill and another innocent townie dies.
Either way, it doesn't make sense to telegraph our every move and for valuable, revealed roles with no other apparent forms of protection to give up their only means of protection, especially with no other high value roles revealed.
Until more gets revealed, the best thing we can do right now with the HP is have the already revealed/alleged high value role keep it and then pass it to a suspected mafia when we think it's going to blow up.
I never tried to get sakura lynched from what I recall, or is that targetted to Shad,Gaj...why you push for the spy to get the potato?
Don't know why I'm asking...she seems to not want it but want it...idk xD
But at the time seems risky gamble....same with you Shad....still fresh in my mind yoy were trying to get her lynched.Is the potato another way of gettibg rhe job done?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes, the Hot Potatochan. Not the boom boom roles.What makes you think there is a bomb? Feels like I missed something (Or do you mean the Hot Potatochan with that?)
Aah...I never tried to get sakura lynched from what I recall, or is that targetted to Shad,
Well, Night 2, you had two options; doctor tries to protect her and has maybe a 50% chance of killing her, plus the coin toss, or you give her the Hot Potato which not only would scare the mafia into targeting her, but also kill one if she gets targeted. It was a gamble, but we took it and she's still alive. Now for Night 3, I don't know if she should keep it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm still confident we got a Defuser in the game though. I don't know his affiliation, but I'm more inclined to believe he's in the mafia. The bomb might not even exist as we speak, and sakura is just bluffing![]()
Sakura is a wild card, I did some thinking after she revealed, and the conclusion I got was to let her be, to do whatever she wants, town for example shouldn't invest resources into defending her like doctor or hoe in N1 (the threat was enough), we can't plan around her, if Gry was the exposed spy, I would make him the win condition and plan everything around him.Gaj...why you push for the spy to get the potato?
Don't know why I'm asking...she seems to not want it but want it...idk xD
But at the time seems risky gamble....same with you Shad....still fresh in my mind yoy were trying to get her lynched.Is the potato another way of gettibg rhe job done?
Gotcha...but quite risky of her to claim and no one has called her out yet.Sakura is a wild card, I did some thinking after she revealed, and the conclusion I got was to let her be, to do whatever she wants, town for example shouldn't invest resources into defending her like doctor or hoe in N1 (the threat was enough), we can't plan around her, if Gry was the exposed spy, I would make him the win condition and plan everything around him.
So I have no opinion on her having the potato, I'm just waiting for her to find something useful or to get killed to gather some information out of that, what I'm concerned about are the people passing the potato around risking us a 7.
It could be that Holt passed it to somebody else or kept it and sakura claimed it? Who knows? Maybe it was defused N1 to make us misslynch, at this point I'm just waiting to see what happens with sakura to confirm what happened until now.
The above is just the general idea, it a lot more complex than that, but mafia is listening so I can't yet say more.
Gotcha...but quite risky of her to claim and no one has called her out yet.
Cause imo...im with the majority and believe there is a spy.
If people stopped using their actions randomly and allowed us to make an accurate count on how many investigative roles we have active every night, we could as a group agree that doctors should go next safely, that will make sure sakura is not targeted, and if she really doesn't have the potato then it even better.Gotcha...but quite risky of her to claim and no one has called her out yet.
Cause imo...im with the majority and believe there is a spy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---