by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
What you're saying is not wrong but I don't see a better least right now.If sam turns out to be bp and you decide to go for gaj next and he turns out bp too you guys lost us the game, are you sure you want to gamble on that early on?
Honestly idk what to say, I feel like we.re gonna loose the game...
Shad, did you read my comment about me investigating Gry last night?He is officially part of the club of people trying to get us a 7+, what I don't understand is the confidence they have to be public about it.
He just admitted he's not an actual bp, which contradicts the whole pattern behind his flipflop hinting.I think she was insane det with real traitor.
Also I think Sam is bp. I see his claim as exactly what I did out of desperation not to die because it.s a good passive role and it.d be a waste. Same as me when I saw ppl saying my role is important and saw I WAS BEING VOTED DAY ONE.
I don.t rule out the gaj being bp either because with how the game mechanics are against us, it.d be natural for the hosts to give us a ledge (2bp bodyguard combo).
What.s that role that can hide behind someone to avoid night death?
Assure that he is BP? How? So who are you going for? DD?Town is throwing the game. I'm not the one you are after, and I can assure you Gajeel is Bulletproof.
I claimed passive D1.@Lambu @Moegara @gnut @Organizized since you guys are online can any of you say if you used ability on night 1 or 2.
Are you ppl even reading my fucking posts? dear God!Night 1 was erin, potato, kill, sakura and an unknown. Night 2 was potato, sakura, demonspeed, and at least two unknown. @sakura-aneki btw who did you target night 2?
Yes I read itShad, did you read my comment about me investigating Gry last night?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why are you defending him that badly?I strongly advise against voting for Sam guys...
Because I initially believed he was trying to lynch me because I am town. I'm almost certain DD is mafia or just cooked, Takuan is another mafia in my books.Why did you fight his claim then?
Guys this whole Samuel thing started to stop the train on DD, he is mafia detective, they are trying to waste our time by killing Sam then gajeel, so that he can keep investigating day and night.I strongly advise against voting for Sam guys...
what....just waht?Guys this whole Samuel thing started to stop the train on DD, he is mafia detective, they are trying to waste our time by killing Sam then gajeel, so that he can keep investigating day and night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@digitaldude he just said he suspect youBecause I initially believed he was trying to lynch me because I am town. I'm almost certain DD is mafia or just cooked, Takuan is another mafia in my books.
As for what I am, it's passive and I needed to claim BP so townies wouldn't vote for me. Any guesses? No?