by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
As for what I am, it's passive and I needed to claim BP so townies wouldn't vote for me. Any guesses? No?
Plot twist, it was not the worst case scenario. The scenario we are living in right now is the worst case scenario. We most likely have 2 BPs and we are lynching one, maybe even the other tomorrow. Everything‘s being ignored just so we can keep playing the sneaky gameplay of focusing narrow-mindedly on 1-2 people per day. This isn‘t right.I agree with you, but we made a huge sacrifice to avoid the worse case scenario, among the people trying to get us over 7, 50% are mafia at least, they even killed hardy first to make sure people use their role.
The other 50 % probably just don't like to be told what to do, I can understand that, but I won't go easy on them, if they want to not read or skip the whole day just to throw, I can also play like a madman and have fun.
Ah. I understand.Just for you my king UWU
People I trust:
Jojo man (Grysun)
Weeb flower (Sakura)
Special Jam (Marmalade)
Dead Cunts (Lawl and Hardy)
People I'm not sure of:
Holt
Shad
Daws (Leaning towards gucci gang)
Pigeon Cunt
Gnut
People I think are scum:
DD
Takuan
Hosts
Moegara (leans heavily towards not sure tho)
I decided to troll and claim bomb because I thought mafia would get their way and got frustrated. Shame on meI'll accept punishment from someone cute like @MarmaladeSky to make up for it.
How many times do I have to say I'm Bulletproof? My role my be bulletproof but my feelings are not, meanie!![]()
I don‘t think he‘s mafia though. Vanilla townie DM maybe, but I don‘t think he‘s mafia.@GrySun we can still kill the cockroach go for DD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Already said I did not@Lambu @Moegara @gnut @Organizized since you guys are online can any of you say if you used ability on night 1 or 2.
Bomb ka?!?!?Because I initially believed he was trying to lynch me because I am town. I'm almost certain DD is mafia or just cooked, Takuan is another mafia in my books.
As for what I am, it's passive and I needed to claim BP so townies wouldn't vote for me. Any guesses? No?
Sam just said hes not bpPlot twist, it was not the worst case scenario. The scenario we are living in right now is the worst case scenario. We most likely have 2 BPs and we are lynching one, maybe even the other tomorrow. Everything‘s being ignored just so we can keep playing the sneaky gameplay of focusing narrow-mindedly on 1-2 people per day. This isn‘t right.
I dont have night actions@Lambu @Moegara @gnut @Organizized since you guys are online can any of you say if you used ability on night 1 or 2.
In what world is putting two immortal players in a game of 20 balanced? Your theory implies that mafia has a strongman and they have to use it in a 8-9 threshold day to kill two?But there is high odds we unlock the cycle where everyone has 2 actions. Why is nobody considering that?
Then he said he was trolling with the video and is BP. Welp.Sam just said hes not bp
Read this postSam just said hes not bp
I'm not mafia, stop projectingIts gonna feel good to kill a mafia.

Gajeel never said he was BP, he said something cryptic about baiting people, and revealing something more later, then he left.Plot twist, it was not the worst case scenario. The scenario we are living in right now is the worst case scenario. We most likely have 2 BPs and we are lynching one, maybe even the other tomorrow. Everything‘s being ignored just so we can keep playing the sneaky gameplay of focusing narrow-mindedly on 1-2 people per day. This isn‘t right.
Wtf man
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why claim bp then, to not be killed at night?