by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
Shot in the dark guess I said but have you voted for him?So you believe I've been acting my suspicions on GrySun for two whole days?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wasn't joking Hardy zzzYes, we'll mislynch until we lose, that's how it works![]()
Still bad, we only got one vote. People will go oops, I didn't know we couldn't vote twice then act innocent.So I suppose the only good thing is that the night actions didn't reach a high number
Agreed, we really should think things through properly. If we mislynch again I swear I'll cryStill bad, we only got one vote. People will go oops, I didn't know we couldn't vote twice then act innocent.
So keep your vote for yourself until we reach a conclusion and do not vote randomly
Do you still think that Sam is Mafia?Still bad, we only got one vote. People will go oops, I didn't know we couldn't vote twice then act innocent.
So keep your vote for yourself until we reach a conclusion and do not vote randomly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
First time I have seen you so quick to day time what are your thoughts now that grysun is dead?Welp, we lost our prostitute and he was innocent after all. This is going pretty bad and pretty fast.
Yes, and my opinion won't change. Words won't make it, but I'm willing to give him a chance today if he rots out one of his teammates.Do you still think that Sam is Mafia?
I just randomly decided to check the forum just now. I'm surprised the night was so short.Maybe we should decide together as town instead of random results, where is the results im expecting someone to speak this time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
First time I have seen you so quick to day time what are your thoughts now that grysun is dead?
Bruh he claimed a whole day before you? How are you in any better spot?Yes, and my opinion won't change. Words won't make it, but I'm willing to give him a chance today if he rots out one of his teammates.
Im okay with that its just you have been hardstuck on Gry since the game startedI just randomly decided to check the forum just now. I'm surprised the night was so short.
I was genuinely suspicious of him D1 and D2, D3 he just kept a low profile.
Since we didn't lynch Sam I really don't want to go into the Bulletproof debate again (even if Sam was very fishy in the end) unless there's any new information. Let's wait and see if anything more solid comes up first. On him or on anybody else.