by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
No reply to my questions?I don't fully trust my own limited judgement, but I'm not against voting anyone I didn't say I trust somewhat in my previous post. Preferably I'd like to know what people have on Takuan bc my main reason for voting him atm would be to get more possible suspects depending on what he flips. I've gotten mixed Town/sus feelings from him. xnut I've been more suspicious of all game, and even more so after that final blow to DD, but I also havent seen anyone contradict his Hider claim.. which isn't the strongest claim, but still.
That's a beautiful shitpost, well done
What do you think of the AR claimers?I will be voting for Takuan this phase, unless something miraculous happens to clear him and expose someone else as mafia.
Sorry for being dense but whats AR?What do you think of the AR claimers?
That was in reply to you and Shad both.No reply to my questions?

Active Role.Sorry for being dense but whats AR?
Ohhhhhhhhh I'm a dumb cuntActive Role.
How have I been insinuating everyone...have I said anything about you for example?The way Sam acted at the end, continuously saying "but I had the best Townie role... *insert video saying SIKE!*" definitely screams of Mafia/TP certain he's gonna die and half-admitting defeat. Even if he were lynched and it's a mis-lynch, that's one I'd blame mostly on him rather than poor Town play in general. But I don't feel like I have a right to complain with yesterday's lynch since I failed to vote in the end...
I'm wondering if someone's gonna counter-claim xnut's Hider claim. Not that he's 100% cleared even if no one does, but that's what my suspicion level of him is banking on atm.
gnut has been mildly insinuating everyone mostly. I seem to remember him being more on people's ass when he's Town, wanting to get shit done. But my suspicion of him is mostly just gut feeling.
(Both the 2nuts were also late to claim passive/active.)
Lambu and sakura I trust the most. Been iffy on sakura and Shad's coordination of the game previous phases but if she's Mafia then she's on some complex scheme shit with this potato business and I can't find a way that works out. I believe Demon's claim as well.
Moegara and Marm are somewhat trustworthy to me. Them and Shad have my lower-tier trust.
Not sure about: Takuan, gnut, xnut, Holt, Daws
I do distrust Sam the most and I hate that I didn't make it in time to change the outcome of the vote.
I've been following the game okag, but havent had much time to actually read into things, double check etc. Thus, I don't have many I feel really strongly are Mafia.
@Lambu we have pretty much the same trust list, but when it comes to Takuan I'm pretty neutral at this moment. Sorry if I'm making you repeat yourself but what makes you THIS sure he's scum?
Takuan is his tip-toeing self, Traitor Erin somehow decided to go for Sam over him in the critical moment and that got her lynched (if you are traitor you are supposed to stack the most voted to stay away from lynch. He's now trying hard at looking pissed off too. Claimed passive and I when I asked him about what I think he's claiming he went off the roads.The way Sam acted at the end, continuously saying "but I had the best Townie role... *insert video saying SIKE!*" definitely screams of Mafia/TP certain he's gonna die and half-admitting defeat. Even if he were lynched and it's a mis-lynch, that's one I'd blame mostly on him rather than poor Town play in general. But I don't feel like I have a right to complain with yesterday's lynch since I failed to vote in the end...
I'm wondering if someone's gonna counter-claim xnut's Hider claim. Not that he's 100% cleared even if no one does, but that's what my suspicion level of him is banking on atm.
gnut has been mildly insinuating everyone mostly. I seem to remember him being more on people's ass when he's Town, wanting to get shit done. But my suspicion of him is mostly just gut feeling.
(Both the 2nuts were also late to claim passive/active.)
Lambu and sakura I trust the most. Been iffy on sakura and Shad's coordination of the game previous phases but if she's Mafia then she's on some complex scheme shit with this potato business and I can't find a way that works out. I believe Demon's claim as well.
Moegara and Marm are somewhat trustworthy to me. Them and Shad have my lower-tier trust.
Not sure about: Takuan, gnut, xnut, Holt, Daws
I do distrust Sam the most and I hate that I didn't make it in time to change the outcome of the vote.
I've been following the game okag, but havent had much time to actually read into things, double check etc. Thus, I don't have many I feel really strongly are Mafia.
@Lambu we have pretty much the same trust list, but when it comes to Takuan I'm pretty neutral at this moment. Sorry if I'm making you repeat yourself but what makes you THIS sure he's scum?
Remind me to play the way I'm doing now if I'm ever Mafia in a game with you because I havent even been on your list once, I think.Updated my list
My current Sus list:
Takuan
Sam
Holt
Not Sus:
Shad
Marm
Not sure:
Gajeel
Moegara
Lambu
gnut
xnut

oh my godI'm so sorry, I didn' crosscheckm list with the current active players,Remind me to play the way I'm doing now if I'm ever Mafia in a game with you because I havent even been on your list once, I think.![]()
))
I'm trying hard to looking pissed? On the contrary, given the situation i think i'm rather calm.Im cooking so Imma be jumping in and out
Takuan is his tip-toeing self, Traitor Erin somehow decided to go for Sam over him in the critical moment and that got her lynched (if you are traitor you are supposed to stack the most voted to stay away from lynch. He's now trying hard at looking pissed off too. Claimed passive and I when I asked him about what I think he's claiming he went off the roads.
He's not Town Taku and only a det result would be able to make me change views (and only a bit even).
At the same time Sam's bs is big as a mountain. There's no freaking way there's two bps, not even in this set up and people are somehow believing it.
Reveal then.That was in reply to you and Shad both.
As to whether I'd reveal, I'm not against it. Was planning on using my role last night but literally fell asleep, so it's not like I've been useful with it anyway, revealing would be the best thing I've done with it.![]()
![]()
Im still waiting for that reasoning behind double voting dd and Gry from two days ago my man.I'm trying hard to looking pissed? On the contrary, given the situation i think i'm rather calm.
Town Taku. All the several last games i was town and you or others called out the Town Taku. That's just bullshit and you know it. I've already told you that in past games too, was i proven wrong? No.
Instead of bringing the Town Taku bullshit, please give me something about the game, how i voted, what i said that didn't make sense... I don't know. That people can distrust me so hard with basically nothing to back it up aside from "he doesn't feel like Town Taku" is beyond me, especially with these others suspects that have a way bigger case.
Even in post gaeme, or during the game where i was Jesus, you even said i was somehow always distrusted and it was something weird about me to get into thzse situations. Here we go again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did you ever ask for that reasoning?Im still waiting for that reasoning behind double voting dd and Gry from two days ago my man.
I will admit that your way of playing resembles that of when you were jesus tho, the greatest plot twist in history.
Its not about the Town Taku or Scum Taku anymore tho, your way of playing and adressing discussions seems superficial, past experiences with that playstyle of yours ending up mafia gives me more confidence but they are not the reason for my suspicion.
@TakuanTaku-chi ma boii
I noticed you dont worry and keeping a close eye, we all know passive Taku is generally bad news
Also I get dd cause he's unreadable but why suspect Gry?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And please dont say "because he voted me" cause I might follow suit.
--- Double Post Merged, ---