costicla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
690
Reaction score
603
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Well, Who's Who certainly didn't have the color scheme I was expecting, but at this point I guess this is normal for Wano.
 

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Who who hair colour looks ugh.....
 

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Reminds me of when we saw Katakuri's colour scheme for he first time, we all saw it as black or a dark colour but ended up being pink 😕

Anyway Black Maria look to have real horns unlike the others
Oh yeah I remember that.....ugh (again!)
Black Maria horns look very nice actually, very realistic.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Maria looks good but I think she would look better with dark hair. Blond is unexpected.

The colors for Ulti and Who's Who are also strange... Reminds me more of WCI.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Only hair colour that really stands out for me is Who's Who's. The others I'm okay with. Knowing the anime and its history with adaption, the colours could always change, so it's nothing to be too hung up about. I like that their colours (the Flying Six) together looks like a gradient.
 

hokageji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
4,976
Reaction score
3,744
Gender
Male
Country
United States
what made shasha change his DP to Sanji? did you lose a bet or somethign???

Ulti reminds me of Krysten Ritter here.. and why is Law's hair blue?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
One piece color walk 9 :

Gif source @Eiichiro_Staff


Odas itw on One Piece color walk 9 (released on Sept 15th) - @credits translation to Sandman (Ap)

Sandmans translation
Oda's message:
Oda: When I was 6-8 years old, I got the best “special prize” in a painting contest in my prefecture. The theme of the prize was “my dream”. I made a drawing of myself riding on a big beetle. The beetle was flying above a town at night with his eyes glowing. So cool! When I received a winner certificate proudly on a stage, I was very surprised to see other prize-winning paintings.

They drew “myself becoming businessman (nurse/police officer)”. Now it makes sense! I ended up realizing the theme of the contest and felt embarrassed. But all adults just praised me with smile.
I still remember their smiles than the embarrassment I felt. I, as a never-growing-up man, can finally publish my 9th illustration book!
Thank you so much for your support!!









​

+ extra pics from Redon (Ap)












 

Monox D. I-Fly

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
301
Reaction score
151
Age
36
Country
Indonesia
I'm jealous of Oda who can proudly say "I'm a never-grow-up man!".
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That Nami piece by Oda is so lovely. Though it's more of a mature style, I'd love to see him do a colorspread like that for one of the chapters.
 
Top