I got here, and not too late for once. Meanwhile, the first few posts made me think there was some bonus for role playing xD
@Ustegius haven't seen you play in a minute. Exciting
@Ustegius haven't seen you play in a minute. Exciting
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Good thing that you are not a noob anymoreI really enjoy this theme, love the idea and nice lore!
I will be up for another 3h.
The rules look anti-noobs, it already hard as is to think about priorities![]()
.By role do you mean active role? You can't be role-less obviously.I dont have the potato, I have a role.
Oh a traitor, you re openly asking for being recruited ? or you want us to end your misery today ?I thought about my role and I don't see a point to hide it all game, I'm an honest to god vanilla townie.
So don't vote me for rewards tonight (not like any one would have done it anyway xD)
If I remember correctly I may be a traitor or something (will read the rules later).
This is all good for me since I have to wrap up my awesome manga, I don't have as much time to play.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hm? How can you be unsure? Shouldn‘t Traitor be told to you in PM or did you mean Sleeper?If I remember correctly I may be a traitor or something (will read the rules later)
What about you, Kaoru-sensei?Omo weekly recap chart ( will update it on regular basis)![]()
Shad as Isayama Hajime ->he said he is honest to god vanilla townie , said he might be a traitor (or maybe he meant sleeper ?) #58
MarmaladeSky as Eichihiro Oda
Mazino as Takehiko Inoue
Demonspeed as Yoshihiro Togashi -> role fit in with the context of the game very well. #62
Ustegius as Paru Itagaki -> has an active role #17
SirSamuel016 as Kentaro Miura
Brandish μ as Akiko Higashimura
gnut as Akira Toriyama -> Has an active role #30
Hll as Boichi
Tatsumaki as ONE
Asako as Ichikawa Haruko
Gajeel as Tatsuki Fujimoto
Erinyes as Kaoru Mori
GrySun as Hirohiko Araki -> has an active role #10 said he's townie #56
Lady pompom as Akira Amano
Holt as Tite Kubo
digitaldude as Hideki Sorachi -> doesnt have the potatoe, but has a role ( i assume he means hes not plain townie) #25
See u next update
~Kaoru-chan
![]()

Im a great, innocent & hardworking artist, see :What about you, Kaoru-sensei?![]()
If I remember correctly I may be a traitor or something (will read the rules later).
Akiko-chan if all your posts are awesome Kakukaku panels edits, you might end up being favored by our publishers !

Akiko-chan if all your posts are awesome Kakukaku panels edits, you might end up being favored by our publishers !![]()
Brandish playing with too much effort, sus
im not plain townie.Good morning. As hint I'll say that my role fit in with the context of the game very well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Good thing that you are not a noob anymore.
By role do you mean active role? You can't be role-less obviously.
Corporate feels comfortable telling you the polls will be posted in full transparency due diligence phase, intended to be reviewed by new investors. The state of workforce and eNPS are important key performance indicators to secure new funds.The way I took the publishing of the polling results, is that just the rankings will be published. (Ie rank 1.Gajeel, rank 2. Gnut & Erin and so on).
But perhaps our lovely hosts can shed some light on that
Maybe they know more than us plebeian townies?I‘m surprised people can already tell how this game is built

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No need to flatter me. It's closer to an decade that a minute. I know I'm that old.I got here, and not too late for once. Meanwhile, the first few posts made me think there was some bonus for role playing xD
@Ustegius haven't seen you play in a minute. Exciting
So am I to assume that One Did not draw Mob Psycho 100?I was worried when I realised the round had began, but it seems I didn't miss much.
Very happy to be among the chosen ones. I hope my fans will appreciate my incredible panels. It took some training but I feel like I reached the peak of my art skills.
![]()
My name is Tatsuki Fujimoto and I like bananas.
![]()