Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I got here, and not too late for once. Meanwhile, the first few posts made me think there was some bonus for role playing xD
@Ustegius haven't seen you play in a minute. Exciting
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Good morning. As hint I'll say that my role fit in with the context of the game very well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I really enjoy this theme, love the idea and nice lore!

I will be up for another 3h.

The rules look anti-noobs, it already hard as is to think about priorities :epicfacepalm
Good thing that you are not a noob anymore :heh.

I dont have the potato, I have a role.
By role do you mean active role? You can't be role-less obviously.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,103
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I thought about my role and I don't see a point to hide it all game, I'm an honest to god vanilla townie.

So don't vote me for rewards tonight (not like any one would have done it anyway xD)

If I remember correctly I may be a traitor or something (will read the rules later).

This is all good for me since I have to wrap up my awesome manga, I don't have as much time to play.
Oh a traitor, you re openly asking for being recruited ? or you want us to end your misery today ? :arf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

that makes you a good candidate for lynch.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,103
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Omo weekly recap chart ( will update it on regular basis)
​





Shad as Isayama Hajime ->he said he is honest to god vanilla townie , said he might be a traitor (or maybe he meant sleeper ?) #58
MarmaladeSky as Eichihiro Oda
Mazino as Takehiko Inoue
Demonspeed as Yoshihiro Togashi -> role fit in with the context of the game very well. #62
Ustegius as Paru Itagaki -> has an active role #17
SirSamuel016 as Kentaro Miura
Brandish μ as Akiko Higashimura
gnut as Akira Toriyama -> Has an active role #30
Hll as Boichi
Tatsumaki as ONE
Asako as Ichikawa Haruko
Gajeel as Tatsuki Fujimoto
Erinyes as Kaoru Mori
GrySun as Hirohiko Araki -> has an active role #10 said he's townie #56
Lady pompom as Akira Amano
Holt as Tite Kubo
digitaldude as Hideki Sorachi -> doesnt have the potatoe, but has a role ( i assume he means hes not plain townie) #25




See u next update
~Kaoru-chan

 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Omo weekly recap chart ( will update it on regular basis)
​





Shad as Isayama Hajime ->he said he is honest to god vanilla townie , said he might be a traitor (or maybe he meant sleeper ?) #58
MarmaladeSky as Eichihiro Oda
Mazino as Takehiko Inoue
Demonspeed as Yoshihiro Togashi -> role fit in with the context of the game very well. #62
Ustegius as Paru Itagaki -> has an active role #17
SirSamuel016 as Kentaro Miura
Brandish μ as Akiko Higashimura
gnut as Akira Toriyama -> Has an active role #30
Hll as Boichi
Tatsumaki as ONE
Asako as Ichikawa Haruko
Gajeel as Tatsuki Fujimoto
Erinyes as Kaoru Mori
GrySun as Hirohiko Araki -> has an active role #10 said he's townie #56
Lady pompom as Akira Amano
Holt as Tite Kubo
digitaldude as Hideki Sorachi -> doesnt have the potatoe, but has a role ( i assume he means hes not plain townie) #25




See u next update
~Kaoru-chan

What about you, Kaoru-sensei? :fan
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,724
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Once upon a time they used to call me the King of Hiatuses. I still get branded that to this day even though I craft 3 painstaking chapters a year! At least I'm not the subject of a missing persons investigation like Togashi! HA HA HA.

My role makes sense for how this game is built, although I do wish it had more to do with my beloved Idolmasters.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘m surprised people can already tell how this game is built
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Brandish playing with too much effort, sus
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,903
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I wish I had that kind of energy haha.
But that all goes to drawing snatched female bodies 👌🏻 No time for slacking off ~

So I don’t think I have had my role before, but I kind of like it :3
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Good morning. As hint I'll say that my role fit in with the context of the game very well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Good thing that you are not a noob anymore :heh.



By role do you mean active role? You can't be role-less obviously.
im not plain townie.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
The way I took the publishing of the polling results, is that just the rankings will be published. (Ie rank 1.Gajeel, rank 2. Gnut & Erin and so on).
But perhaps our lovely hosts can shed some light on that
Corporate feels comfortable telling you the polls will be posted in full transparency due diligence phase, intended to be reviewed by new investors. The state of workforce and eNPS are important key performance indicators to secure new funds.
 
Last edited:

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
This game seems to have some complicated mechanics.

I still have to pay my homage to my own work and the works of others here. Will come back after seeing this weeks episode of Dr Stone.

What I find a bit surprising, is that there is no Gege Akutami , considering how good Jujutsu Kaisen is doing, and no Masasahi Kishimoto, either. The other members of the former big three have representation here.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I‘m surprised people can already tell how this game is built
Maybe they know more than us plebeian townies? :teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I got here, and not too late for once. Meanwhile, the first few posts made me think there was some bonus for role playing xD
@Ustegius haven't seen you play in a minute. Exciting
No need to flatter me. It's closer to an decade that a minute. I know I'm that old.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Ok, I put off watching Dr Stone, but I think I have a good handle on the game specifc mechanics

To start with, I am a townie, and considering the rules, there is little point in me getting voted as no 1 or 2 in the weekly rankings.

Also, I am Boichi, I am a ****** artist who lucked out with finding a great writer in Inagaki-san.

I was worried when I realised the round had began, but it seems I didn't miss much.

Very happy to be among the chosen ones. I hope my fans will appreciate my incredible panels. It took some training but I feel like I reached the peak of my art skills. :hip

So am I to assume that One Did not draw Mob Psycho 100?

My name is Tatsuki Fujimoto and I like bananas.

:(
No 3 is quite concerning Fujimoto-san, hopefully you are smart enough to avoid the fate that has befallen Matsuki Tatsuya sensei.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top