Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I do agree that I'm a good lynch target, but not for those reasons.



I am freeman. 😎

Seriously speaking, I am the Vengeful Townie. I claimed active (lie) and having a role that I've never had before (this part is true) to bait scums into thinking I might be Prostitute or Doctor (Only got it in a speed game, it doesn't count) since I'm a pretty disposable role. My inactivity didn't really help me, but well. The only reason I didn't reveal yesterday was because there was already so much stuff going on with 6 investigative roles (you're a sheep if you trust them all lol), and there were two doctor claims. Absolutely no reason for me to come out then, but I did ask Asako for the Hot Potato.

Something about the announcement is bothering me, and it's pretty weird you're not digging further.

@Evil3ye @Copy Panda @desin24

Since Demon appeared BEFORE Holt in the announcements (as an Illusion), does that mean he got assassinated? No roleplay please, I don't understand that language :(

It would make a lot of sense with my role if it is what I think it is.
How about you give us names. Who do you trust and who not? Who is mafia if you‘re not? Puzzle should be easier for you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And @gnut how about you put your things on the table too so we have the full picture.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
How are you confirmed lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And no I did not claim bomb.
Because I'm pretty certainly sane det, and I got innocent on him. Well, he could be a mafia boss or I could be lying, but he is safe for now.

I guessed bomb for you just because you are so adamant to hide it. Other option is freeman, that'd be certainly something to hide. But most people would make a fake claim in that case.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
There is also the extremely weird Erin recruit result by Asako, unless she lied for fun as a townie we should have something that can recruit, even if the result shouldn‘t be possible. Was thinking gnut was Mason Recruiter but should have at least 1 Mason by now no?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I don't think they are gonna confirm that. They never do such things. But that seems a likely scenario.
That is also what I think. It doesn't make sense to put Holt after Demon if Holt died first. This is why I'm honestly surprised NONE of you is talking about what Asako said yesterday (confirmed Mortician). She talked about a recruit on Erinyes Day 1, but you're all brushing it off like it's nothing. If you think about it, it makes A LOT of sense if it's indeed Mentor. Night 1: Missed Recruit on Erinyes, Night 2: Recruit (most likely a confirmed/trusted player), Night 3: First Kill (Tatsumaki), yet no one is talking about it. I'm pretty confident that at least one of the investigative roles is scum (be it the assassin, or the mentor/mentee). I'll tell my suspects soon.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Oh right, the recruit thing. So that's two plausible role right, Mason and Mentor?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Did gnut get recruited then? He didn‘t sound like a Mentor/TP at the start but is sounding mighty expendable right now. Is the plan he dies and they recruit someone new?

But the Assassin kill should confirm that a Mafia exists to some degree.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Honestly, I totally forgot that. This has been so confusing. If it was Mentor, he would have recruited n1 right? So first kill would n2? But Pompom died of Gry investigation. Well the odd chance would be that they also targeted Pompom, but doesn't it seem more likely they failed for some reason? Who did Mazino try to protect N2?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
How are you confirmed lol
I 2nd that opinion
One of the dets is definitely playing us like a fiddle...come on 3dets on top of spy,mort and spirit medium...little overkill on investigating no?
And tbh thats sus too. Have to agree

@GrySun After the day ended targeting tatsu made no sense for me.
At that time gnut and HII became my biggest suspects and still are, but now gajeel joined them. Unsure about his claim and his lying about it before.
Ust and you could be legit, but like gnut said could be an overkill to have so many investigating roles.

DD and Marmy are the only legit ones for me at this moment.

So HII Gajeel Gnut are my top suspects
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wait if gnut got recruited he prolly gave his original role to claim for his Mentor? So he won’t claim anything and just die as a Mentee. But maybe this is all too farfetched.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Did gnut get recruited then? He didn‘t sound like a Mentor/TP at the start but is sounding mighty expendable right now. Is the plan he dies and they recruit someone new?
Gnut is the definition of the player that plays with emotions instead of logic (not necessarily a bad thing gnut, it's honestly refreshing), so I can see him try to recruit Erinyes.

One thing for sure, Gry, you can't be mentee at all, and I highly doubt you would be mentor too (unless you're trying to pull a psychological play). Mentee because you were immune Night 2 when the mentor recruited, and mentor because (and I noticed that you talked about it) why would you kill the confirmed naive detective... I still have my doubts for the second part since you're the only player that said that the night kill made no sense, so maybe you're trying to pull a psychological trick to make it seems like you wouldn't do that, so it's a possibility.

I'll be back
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
My break is over. I ll be back around 9.
Im not allowed to vote, but if i could id be going with my gut feeling and id have voted HII. Dont believe in a 2nd plain townie. That was always an easy claim for scum.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
So this is what I got
Our pirate was target by a recruiting action then a killing action and was killed N1

I dunno if this mean she got killed two times or just once and hosts are repeating it
Intriguing... is it possible erinyes was killed before the recruit.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so then mentor would recruit on night 2... could it be mentor and one lone assassin mafia?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
so then mentor would recruit on night 2... could it be mentor and one lone assassin mafia?
Yes, that's what it looks like. So there are at least 3 scums left in the game.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Wait if gnut got recruited he prolly gave his original role to claim for his Mentor? So he won’t claim anything and just die as a Mentee. But maybe this is all too farfetched.
OH SHID but remember last gnut was mentee got himself hostkilled.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yes, that's what it looks like. So there are at least 3 scums left in the game.
Ah shit, why can’t it just be a simple 3-4 man mafia.

So, who would recruit Erin N1? She‘s generally liked but not sure if she‘s a popular target for recruiting like Farfalla.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

OH SHID but remember last gnut was mentee got himself hostkilled.


Hmmm no, too far away, won‘t work.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Ah shit, why can’t it just be a simple 3-4 man mafia.

So, who would recruit Erin N1? She‘s generally liked but not sure if she‘s a popular target for recruiting like Farfalla.
.

Gnut is the definition of the player that plays with emotions instead of logic (not necessarily a bad thing gnut, it's honestly refreshing), so I can see him try to recruit Erinyes.
.

That's one possibility. I don't have enough time to fully commit to explaining my suspects right now, but I'll give my thoughts on the possible assassin and mentor/mentee later on today.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You may still be our cute lonely Assassin regardless of it all though Gajeel.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Does this all work though? Role list with Assassin vs Santa vs SS vs Mentor vs 13 townies?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top