Was just afraid you had something that messed with my result, but nah you wouldn't hold vanilla so long.Nope.
Not a vanilla townie....
Geez...narrow down reasons why the fuck a townie would refuse to reveal at this point in the game?
Smh...........
Was just afraid you had something that messed with my result, but nah you wouldn't hold vanilla so long.Nope.
Not a vanilla townie....
Geez...narrow down reasons why the fuck a townie would refuse to reveal at this point in the game?
Smh...........
Imagine being a single mafia in a 17 player game and I thought being a single mentor in 10 person game was bad. fug the hosts.Wrongu xDDDD
Lil anxiousvotelock gnut

so is grysun the real mafia then?Bruv im not mafia xD
Oh my gawd lol
Greg please I have Guilty on Ust and Tatsumaki and Innocent on youBruv im not mafia xD
Oh my gawd lol

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why didn't you Mortician check Ust or Tatsumaki to confirm they were investigated to clear me?so is grysun the real mafia then?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Like come on DD you could've confirmed me, or did you already use Mortician before? :/yes I did bodyguard on one user, and also used my 50% role use to apprentice learn from hll just for fun. Thats all.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@hosts where did these penalties come from btw?1x- Penalty![]()
1x- Penalty![]()
1x- Penalty![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I had Prostitute given to me as a gift, which is why I said "can't believe Santa would give out so early a gift that would be bad for him". Could've blocked him and ruined it all for him so idk what other gifts he had to choose this one first.I mean I never believed 3 dets to begin with...rofl why I ask if your gift was assassin xD
So what are you 🥲Bruv im not mafia xD
Oh my gawd lol
So what are you 🥲
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wow you are so kick yourself in the ass@MarmaladeSky end it!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So I was right hahahaAlso Gry
Pommie did bodyguard you, so cute.
:awwPommie did bodyguard you, so cute.
Not voting 3 other Mangaka in the nightly popularity poll.@hosts where did these penalties come