Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
This game makes me sad

GG Gajeel, I respect some of the Assassin plays :thumbs
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How did he recruit traitor tho at night 1?
I was actually recruited on this final day when I faked my results.
Perfect timing as nobody will notice missing kill if it‘s at the end.

@Gajeel for real tho did you know I was your Traitor?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
he was way too sloppy for townie gry
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
AAAAH well only thing I did right was avoided being killed by gnut at night. Otherwise bad game from me.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
To be fair to town we only failed to lynch non townie 2/5 times counting day 1.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Tho I admit I am bad at lying, but think I did decent.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The Assasin targets were rather funny too. And apparently he missed today because of BG.
Nah he recruited me today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didn‘t expect the final day to go so easily though. Thought I‘d need lots of back and forth to get votes on gnut.

Sorry uncle @gnut but you were the easiest to go for.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
„Evidence“ gathered by a group of people with biases + more info from dead players :hmph
We had no extra info :hmph Only Erin's target. The moment you replied "Traitor!" to Marm, for example, brought it up in the pad. You were "missing" too many things unlike the usual as well.
But we all also know that the lack of pressure on us makes things much easier to analyze.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,171
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
So we lost :pout




That was a fun game at least till before the end :arf

"Omo editions" by Kaoru Mori




thxs @desin24 @Evil3ye @Copy Panda, awesome setting great art and avys, amazing creativity and entertaining texts, enjoyed it a lot and loved being Mori-sensei, thxs to everyone who joined i had a lot of fun with you all, :zomg


Buuuuuuut, to all the people who targetted me and mutilated me on N1 , i say :



See Kaori Mori is a woman of culture :rolleyes:










​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top