Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
just because of that i'm gonna side with pandu. hope you ain't scum ;_;



just because of this comment Herm

!Votekill Evil3ye

No one talk shit about Elon Musk! XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---

that, and because you called my opinion bullshit :|
Yeah that's not sus at all. I'm dodging you tonight btw, so don't even try killing me again night 1. Perhaps if anything panda should do the kill.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
Aigoo such aggression onto a fellow Copan..

Votekill Evil

A placeholder of sorts
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
Active. Depending on what's what I might target Tatsu or Evil tonight
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Active. Depending on what's what I might target Tatsu or Evil tonight
You know you shouldn't announce your targets like that tonight, because everyone has dodges.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
You know you shouldn't announce your targets like that tonight, because everyone has dodges.
What?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh I thought it was restless
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It's actually both. You should read the rules a bit better fellow Copan. Might be important.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Yeah that's not sus at all. I'm dodging you tonight btw, so don't even try killing me again night 1. Perhaps if anything panda should do the kill.
Pfiff I sind.t Kill you tho
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I have an active role.
Votekill Farfalla- gut
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Alright, time for guts feeling:
I predict sakura-aneki, MarmaladeSky, Gajeel and Farfalla to be scum. Or at least one of them. Not like I got any way of confirming until dets and spys do their jobs to figure how who's what exactly.^^
Votekill Gajeel
well, you're wrong in regards to me ^^
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
A lot of voting this round......suspiciously high level of voting. Is it related to coins?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also where vote update.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
We can't reveal exact condition but I satisfied part of mine already :hee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top