Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Also, I'm not sure why Mafia picked this map. Playing it safe? I figured Ice Wind pass will come up today. One potential reason that might not have come up is because of the locked votes if you didn't vote the lynched player. Imo, it somewhat implies most (or none?) of them voted for Evil yesterday. Because this would mean they wouldn't get the locks, while other townies do and they can have an easier time manipulating a mis-lynch. If we consider they get the roles info at the night of icewind map pass, it makes more sense that they'd bring it up earlier.

Tbh, this map helps us more. With a Spy out and no counter det (besides Evil's claim), I'm all for revealing roles today. If we can get ahead of the ice wind pass map, get a bigger picture of the setup, we'd reduce the impact of this info's benefit to Mafia. Thoughts?
Sure, we could reveal. Then we decide who sounds iffier to vote reveal that person. I can start if others are on board.

And I agree, not bringing in Ice Wind is a good indication that maybe no mafia voted for either Marm or Evil.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
and sorry for mentioning you there I don't rly think you're mafo but just pointing out a far fetched alternative.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
It's a secondary I can purchase. Bought and used it yesterday Farf
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,192
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'll post my thoughts below (sorry it's not updated according to results, some shit might be off)

thoughts from during the night:

Summary of D2

Pompon, are you really asking if it's better to kill a fellow town with necro role than to fulfill some coins? And here I was trying not to doubt you.

So Herm is taking someone out with him, probably me :))) shit anxiety level max. So he's deffinitely mafia, going for one of the least suspected players is shit. If he was so sure I was mafia he would have voted for me (it's why I was anxious).

Holy shit at that day end voting, intense read indeed and omg MARM RLY?!?!?! :))))))))))))))))))))) trying for that tie I see :))) desperate snipe attempt. I guess it's bad if I get confirmed? Well at least that helps confirming me and hopefully i can get completely confirmed today if i didn't die during the night and if spy targeted me and he's not insane. Fingers crossed.

Please notice how DD did not change his unlocked vote from me and please please realize he's the noble that voted for me. It's bloody obv one is town one is mafia DD is fkn SCUM!

ok so I used the Demonhoe role last night, hope i chose the right person. If no one dies I can reveal right away, if someone does die I'll wait to see what others mention doing (unless ofc I'm the dead one which would suck). I'd rather wait to see what others claimed please before saying who I blocked.

I also bought something last night which might led some light today, depending on what people claim they did.

Sus list so far:

TBH I think there's at least 1 mafia in Evil's voters, someone trying to stay under the radar, I predict Pompon might be, as she was so reticent to move her vote off me and even voted me early on with a low excuse for reasoning (first votes for me saying I'm resigned and done with the game and cuz she doubts farf and evil are mafia; then saying that my necro claim is basically absurd as there's no place for a necro with these game mechanics; and then resistant to change votes saying she's gonna loose her coins, even though basically most of the others had already switched to not wanting to kill me, she was the last person to vote ~except the snipe marma~). And to top it all off, she has lesser comments than Demonspeed, total of 15. So almost no involvement in the game. Conclusion: I'm certain she's scum.

Then at least one mafia in my voters, and I predict it's DD, since he voted for me as soon as I got my penalty votes, then added the noble vote with 8 hours ahead of day end, when there were so many reasons not to vote for me, all my hints falling into place, me making my claim so early in the game without hesitation his kinda low post count (32) made mostly of spammy irrational comments (though those are specific DD but post count isn't. It's like he's not even following the thread, just voting for top voted person, unless said person would be mafia I'm sure).

And lastly, I find it very odd that James has not voted in the end. He came, voted Gajeel (for defending me) then no participation almost and no vote change to save me. His post count is extremely low with 14 posts, lesser than the first dead person. And to top it off I'm certain Gaj is town.


Other versions might be:

Farfalla: not very involved like she usually is, seems to me like she's playing safe. She's among the top posters though, but not feeling her impact like in previous games.
Hold: extreme low post count, not contributing much/not very involved.
lawlett: low post (16) count and random vote on Farfalla tho',

But atm these are little to nothing compared to the others, so myep these are my thoughts.

And lastly,

my cold gaining condition only gives me 100 gold and it involves me voting at any time in the game for someone who ends up dying. So far as you can see I've only voted for evil so I'm kinda poor.
1st you forget you had a rage fit and started casting shadow on evil and farfy, all this while people questioned you and tried to get more info, until you very later on revealed more. Second even if you are necro, we had evil claiming det basically, so it was between necro and det, which is why I asked which one should be more benefit for town, if we count we should have 1-2 dets, we need to think is it worth to believe him or was it more worth to believe you and have you steal someone's role?

I don't get why you'd be so persistent on me being mafia just because I said I couldn't see a necro in all this mechanics, but well.

Now we have 3 dead people without knowing their roles.

My targets were:

N1-Farfy
N2- Farfy
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's a secondary I can purchase. Bought and used it yesterday Farf
Also, I think we can deduce Evil had a Sickly secondary role? And that maybe his main role wasn't rly relevant?

Des confirmed Evil targeted you in the end, tho I wonder why would Evil as mafia dodge Gaj, with a passive claim, tho... Did they never believe in Gaj? So weird they could have dodged+killed a passive claim...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
1st you forget you had a rage fit and started casting shadow on evil and farfy, all this while people questioned you and tried to get more info, until you very later on revealed more. Second even if you are necro, we had evil claiming det basically, so it was between necro and det, which is why I asked which one should be more benefit for town, if we count we should have 1-2 dets, we need to think is it worth to believe him or was it more worth to believe you and have you steal someone's role?

I don't get why you'd be so persistent on me being mafia just because I said I couldn't see a necro in all this mechanics, but well.

Now we have 3 dead people without knowing their roles.

My targets were:

N1-Farfy
N2- Farfy
You are on board with revealing your role yes? It's fine even if you don't want to go first. I don't mind being first (Farf also said she will)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'll also make a list of D1 and D2 Votes down below to have them all in a post that I can easily link to if needed.
D1-D2 Votes

Lucia:
  1. D1 - Evil
  2. D2 - Evil

​


and one for Actions for N1 and N2

N1-N2 Actions

Lucia:
  1. N1 - nothing, lynch was mafo
  2. N2 - will reveal after my targets have revealed

​


Will update after work.

[edited the alignment]
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
My targets were:

N1-Farfy
N2- Farfy
Bia, are you implying Doctor? Cause of the repetition. In that case, why not Des?

Ok I agree with the role reveal right now 'cause why not, we can use this to decide our votings. And I can start 'cause my role is MEH and I don't see the point in using the 'doubt' to protect me after Gaj just died. I'm Healthy Townie. Please, let's all reveal.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
oh, they're separate? I thought the dead person will have the role revealed?

Hmm I'd lynch DD and reveal Pompon or Misho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



how did you reach that conclusion, if anything HE WAS DEFINITELY MAFIA.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm curious tho' why wouldn't he vote me out since I was mafia? did he prefer someone who wasn't basically confirmed? trying to get rid of other roles like mby noble?

this map kinda sucks cuz they still have noble, but still, even if Herm wasn't mafia (on the off chance) it's still just 3 of them and 8 of us so the vote does not accomplish anything.
Because if he died as mafia we wouldnt have ??? As results from what i understand
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,192
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Bia, are you implying Doctor? Cause of the repetition. In that case, why not Des?

Ok I agree with the role reveal right now 'cause why not, we can use this to decide our votings. And I can start 'cause my role is MEH and I don't see the point in using the 'doubt' to protect me after Gaj just died. I'm Healthy Townie. Please, let's all reveal.
No, I am not doc, I am bodyguard. I was sure doc would go for des.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Also, I think we can deduce Evil had a Sickly secondary role? And that maybe his main role wasn't rly relevant?

Des confirmed Evil targeted you in the end, tho I wonder why would Evil as mafia dodge Gaj, with a passive claim, tho... Did they never believe in Gaj? So weird they could have dodged+killed a passive claim...
hmm... speaking of, it is weird that Evil targetted Gaj the previous night and Gaj died this night. Did we theorize how we have 2 deaths? Feeling like I'm overlooking something. Evil himself had a cold yesterday (plus me).

I'm Hider. Gaj the first day because he claimed passive and I felt fairly sure he won't be targeted. Also, contemplated not even using it in order to fulfil my 2nd condition but I hadn't seen enough active claims and didn't want to take a chance on Mafia killing me.

Didn't use it last night because I felt relatively safe, more priority targets and the fact that I seemed like a potential lynchable. I did use a dodger just in case though
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Because if he died as mafia we wouldnt have ??? As results from what i understand
It says all player deaths- not allegiance specific
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
1st you forget you had a rage fit and started casting shadow on evil and farfy, all this while people questioned you and tried to get more info, until you very later on revealed more. Second even if you are necro, we had evil claiming det basically, so it was between necro and det, which is why I asked which one should be more benefit for town, if we count we should have 1-2 dets, we need to think is it worth to believe him or was it more worth to believe you and have you steal someone's role?

I don't get why you'd be so persistent on me being mafia just because I said I couldn't see a necro in all this mechanics, but well.

Now we have 3 dead people without knowing their roles.

My targets were:

N1-Farfy
N2- Farfy
Let me correct you a bit:
  • I casted shade as my opening post of the day, after that everyone jumped on me for my choice. I'm sorry what? After a first day you tell me there's a specific way and right or wrong way of doing this? Because I disagree. I chose to go for the voters first. Ofc I wouldn't exclude the rest, it's just that that was the shortest list to start with. It was a logical approach. Idk how everyone's logic works, but that's how mine worked after the end of the day.
  • I gave hints starting of D1 and continued to do so throughout the days, I can find and link you to each of them if you'd like and you missed them.
  • I'm sorry what? evil CLAIMED BASICALLY by saying "possible det" towards the END OF THE DAY. Want me to search for that post too? He only did that AFTER ppl started transitioning towards him. If you don't see that at a desperate attempt.... idk how you're town.
I have reasons to doubt you, why are you so rewriting events to your liking, and it wasn't just because you said "nothing to do with mechanics" I mentioned other stuff equally important. Try to change my mind instead of pointing out events incorrectly because so far, as you can see, I'm not instantly vote locking you like I did 2 days in a row with Evil.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Because if he died as mafia we wouldnt have ??? As results from what i understand
wrong again. ALL results are hidden UNTILL the NEXT MAFIA dies on the NEXT MAP.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

hmm... speaking of, it is weird that Evil targetted Gaj the previous night and Gaj died this night. Did we theorize how we have 2 deaths? Feeling like I'm overlooking something. Evil himself had a cold yesterday (plus me).

I'm Hider. Gaj the first day because he claimed passive and I felt fairly sure he won't be targeted. Also, contemplated not even using it in order to fulfil my 2nd condition but I hadn't seen enough active claims and didn't want to take a chance on Mafia killing me.

Didn't use it last night because I felt relatively safe, more priority targets and the fact that I seemed like a potential lynchable. I did use a dodger just in case though
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



It says all player deaths- not allegiance specific
wait, why did you get dodger since you're hider?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Because if he died as mafia we wouldnt have ??? As results from what i understand
No, Misho, we just discussed that some posts ago:

So a mafia dying either at day or night during the Dunes of Despair Map doesn‘t count and the roles are/remain hidden.
Evil being mafia and dying during the Dunes of Despair doesn't end its effect.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Gaj and Daws kicked the bucket huh.. Glad Des and Sak both lived. This turn I targeted Des.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
hmm... speaking of, it is weird that Evil targetted Gaj the previous night and Gaj died this night. Did we theorize how we have 2 deaths? Feeling like I'm overlooking something. Evil himself had a cold yesterday (plus me).

I'm Hider. Gaj the first day because he claimed passive and I felt fairly sure he won't be targeted. Also, contemplated not even using it in order to fulfil my 2nd condition but I hadn't seen enough active claims and didn't want to take a chance on Mafia killing me.

Didn't use it last night because I felt relatively safe, more priority targets and the fact that I seemed like a potential lynchable. I did use a dodger just in case though
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



It says all player deaths- not allegiance specific
also, evil had a tower upgrade to kill someone who voted for him. He killed one of the two dead from last night and the other is mafia kill
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top