Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Votekill DD. Will also VR Sakura
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,039
Gender
Female
Country
France
@Tatsumaki If you'd fine me a guilty one that would make things easier.^^
I'll do my best.
Sakura's reveal will be a good step into knowing my sanity so I'm all for her reveal.

I'll follow on DD's lynch since I already said yesterday I wasn't feeling him.
Votekill DD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'll do my best.
Sakura's reveal will be a good step into knowing my sanity so I'm all for her reveal.

I'll follow on DD's lynch since I already said yesterday I wasn't feeling him.
Votekill DD
That.s if I don.t die tonight xD still should reveal your sanity xD
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
We still got 15 hours to go folks. If anything we should instead use the Vigilante today, Way too much risk to wait till tomorrow with him, me and Tatsumaki out in the open as well as Docs and BG.

If we kill a mafia we dispel the ??? right away don't we?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Also a noble is kind of more important than a necromancer especially late game. Shooting Sakura and forcing DD to reveal is something I'd be open to as well. It also clears up Tatsumaki's and my sanity right away and we don't have to wait another phase. Will probably go to sleep in about an hour or so.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
We still got 15 hours to go folks. If anything we should instead use the Vigilante today, Way too much risk to wait till tomorrow with him, me and Tatsumaki out in the open as well as Docs and BG.

If we kill a mafia we dispel the ??? right away don't we?
I agree but meh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also a noble is kind of more important than a necromancer especially late game. Shooting Sakura and forcing DD to reveal is something I'd be open to as well. It also clears up Tatsumaki's and my sanity right away and we don't have to wait another phase. Will probably go to sleep in about an hour or so.
are you insane? how does forcing DD do shit help? How does it clear tatsu? since my role won't be revealed???? BECAUSE I'M NOT MAFIA, why tf would you waste a kill on me when I can be REVEALED instead? wth des
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also a noble is kind of more important than a necromancer especially late game. Shooting Sakura and forcing DD to reveal is something I'd be open to as well. It also clears up Tatsumaki's and my sanity right away and we don't have to wait another phase. Will probably go to sleep in about an hour or so.
do you see A NOBLE VOTE ANYWHERE? DD is not TOWN NOBLE, you confused about your allegiance Desin? Traitor ka?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

are you giving wrong results on purpose?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'M SORRY AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING DESIN'S last comment as INSANE?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

whatever, I'm off for today, will be back tomorrow but idk my schedule for work so not sure, I'll check in in the morning over coffee.

I hope no one decides to throw the game like this...
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Good thing I bought the Restless Spirit ability, eh?

I won't dwell too much, so before I depart for good to join Daws, I'll clear everything about my role.

My role was Townie. A regular roleless townie.

As for my two tower upgrade, I had:
1. Tower Improvement - You learn what you really are (just a regular Townie or something else). Costs 550 Gold.
2. Unique Power [Reveal] - Be revealed as town the next day, akin to Innocent Child. Costs 400 Gold.

My two personal conditions were:
1. Claim your role (telling people clearly that you are a vanilla townie).+300 Gold
2. Have no votes on you at the end of a phase. +250 Gold

It would have been pretty interesting if I was a sleeper considering I could have cleared myself quite easily with my unique power if I was recruited, but I'm glad I didn't turn to be one. I didn't care much about my tower improvement anyway. I just wanted to play with town and win with it, so I'm happy to have taken a bullet for other more important roles.

This brings me to my other point concerning Evil. I don't know if it's specified in desin's results, but if Evil really targeted me with his main action, it would make sense for him to have been the Mafia Detective. Probably a last desperate attack to recruit me into his team, but it looks like it failed. At this point, I'm guessing it really was 4 mafiosos with no recruitable role available for them. However, I didn't find any type of coded message within his first post after the first night. I tried counting the number of words in the first two sentences like in the code I used to have with desin, gry, and digi, but it gave me the wrong number. He might have acted on his own too, no idea. Have fun trying to find a code if there is any.

Another possibility is that he felt threatened by my lack of hints, I guess? After I said that I'll make sure the uncooperative one won't see another day, Evil said:

Also, Gajeel, you were referring to something like making someone reveal today? What did you mean by that?
So it could have been that he thought I was a day-killing role or something.

Since I'm not the noble, I think you know what this means. If there aren't two anonymous votes today, Mr. Bomb Defuser will have some explanation to give if he's not pirate. If he's mafia pirate, he has cornered himself.

Honestly, at this point, @James Rye , I would just shoot lawl and lynch dd, and hope the game ends today. A flawless town victory, that sounds pretty good. Sounds too good to be true though, so keep an eye on possible traitors.

Well, this is it for me, I guess. I'll let the livings do the talk now hahaha. Good luck,
Town. @SonOfDaws and I are rooting for you



!votelock digitaldude
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,581
Gender
Female
Country
China
I'm back, sorry I was cooking, cleaning and kinda chilling tbh

Ill backread after I engineer myself some tea
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

holy shit that scared me
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Good thing I bought the Restless Spirit ability, eh?

I won't dwell too much, so before I depart for good to join Daws, I'll clear everything about my role.

My role was Townie. A regular roleless townie.

As for my two tower upgrade, I had:
1. Tower Improvement - You learn what you really are (just a regular Townie or something else). Costs 550 Gold.
2. Unique Power [Reveal] - Be revealed as town the next day, akin to Innocent Child. Costs 400 Gold.

My two personal conditions were:
1. Claim your role (telling people clearly that you are a vanilla townie).+300 Gold
2. Have no votes on you at the end of a phase. +250 Gold

It would have been pretty interesting if I was a sleeper considering I could have cleared myself quite easily with my unique power if I was recruited, but I'm glad I didn't turn to be one. I didn't care much about my tower improvement anyway. I just wanted to play with town and win with it, so I'm happy to have taken a bullet for other more important roles.

This brings me to my other point concerning Evil. I don't know if it's specified in desin's results, but if Evil really targeted me with his main action, it would make sense for him to have been the Mafia Detective. Probably a last desperate attack to recruit me into his team, but it looks like it failed. At this point, I'm guessing it really was 4 mafiosos with no recruitable role available for them. However, I didn't find any type of coded message within his first post after the first night. I tried counting the number of words in the first two sentences like in the code I used to have with desin, gry, and digi, but it gave me the wrong number. He might have acted on his own too, no idea. Have fun trying to find a code if there is any.

Another possibility is that he felt threatened by my lack of hints, I guess? After I said that I'll make sure the uncooperative one won't see another day, Evil said:


So it could have been that he thought I was a day-killing role or something.

Since I'm not the noble, I think you know what this means. If there aren't two anonymous votes today, Mr. Bomb Defuser will have some explanation to give if he's not pirate. If he's mafia pirate, he has cornered himself.

Honestly, at this point, @James Rye , I would just shoot lawl and lynch dd, and hope the game ends today. A flawless town victory, that sounds pretty good. Sounds too good to be true though, so keep an eye on possible traitors.

Well, this is it for me, I guess. I'll let the livings do the talk now hahaha. Good luck,
Town. @SonOfDaws and I are rooting for you



!votelock digitaldude
Gaj Ilu! Thank you for your contribution!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What scared you pnda?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Even gaj suggested to do what I suggested lynch dd vigi murder lawl
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I agree. Pls tell me farf and copan what do you think of desin.s last post?????
I still trust Des to be insane spy.
Maybe I'm hasty or just looking for the simpliest solution but right now I'm trying to tackle what looks obvious to me and if we're wrong we figure out the rest.
If we're wrong and we don't get to figure out the rest, telll welp there's wine \o/
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,581
Gender
Female
Country
China
Obligatory Votekill DD

I'm not entirely sure why this is happening? If we are in agreement we could just have James shoot him so we can spend the rest of our time discussing someone to actually lynch

I tried backreading but I find myself reading the same sentence over and over again, I'll try it later or tomorrow more freshly
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top