Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
So far there.s no anon vote so I guess it.s daws...
Thabks to gaj i know not to target him tonight, so I can target son and see what I get?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Can necro even get noble? O.o
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Well, let.s pray to god we.re right about DD and and it.ll end the curse of the fog and roles will be revealed. AND SOMEONE TELL ME IF NECRO CAN STEAL NOBLE @GrySun ? Cannit?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:bored :yelling :sexyarf
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
In case I don't get the opportunity to ask later, who should I be protecting coming night phase? Desu? But if he's insane that might not be worth it
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, let.s pray to god we.re right about DD and and it.ll end the curse of the fog and roles will be revealed. AND SOMEONE TELL ME IF NECRO CAN STEAL NOBLE @GrySun ? Cannit?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



:bored :yelling :sexyarf
No, Noble isn‘t a night-active role. Necro can only take night-active roles.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Maybe I could cover for a noona? :0
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well, let.s pray to god we.re right about DD and and it.ll end the curse of the fog and roles will be revealed. AND SOMEONE TELL ME IF NECRO CAN STEAL NOBLE @GrySun ? Cannit?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



:bored :yelling :sexyarf
You can't take mafia, passive or day roles, specifically only town night actions
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Well that.s a bummer :( could still try and see if I get anything at least to confirm if he noble or not
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Cuz basically i have no other option.... since gaj revealed his role as townie :(
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Anyway I.m off to bed gnt leute ♡ will be back tomorrow morning to catch up nite!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Maybe I could cover for a noona? :0
If Des is proved to be insane once we reveal Sakura, then Tatsu holds a very likely sane Det role and should be our most valuable asset - bs proof.

Sadly my best upgrade is to recruit someone and even if that person is mafia lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait...

Gaj used his last post to say he's NOT sickly... Daws can't be it either unless he lied (he said he targeted Bia and Sakura in N1) do you think mafia has 2 nobles? Fuck me.... (after a dinner please) WHO'S THE SECOND NOBLE OMG, goddamn upgrades '-'
--- Double Post Merged, ---

"girls are so loud"
Mafia players in a nutshell
Aye, for the best or the worst!
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Logged in from work. That RS post is kinda big. Should I shot Lawl or not, guys?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I mean i dont mind I feel like my role is a bit useless atm in any case , if it brings any closure for you guys go for it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Alternatively you can kill DD and we just go from there...
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I agree but meh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



are you insane? how does forcing DD do shit help? How does it clear tatsu? since my role won't be revealed???? BECAUSE I'M NOT MAFIA, why tf would you waste a kill on me when I can be REVEALED instead? wth des
--- Double Post Merged, ---



do you see A NOBLE VOTE ANYWHERE? DD is not TOWN NOBLE, you confused about your allegiance Desin? Traitor ka?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

are you giving wrong results on purpose?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'M SORRY AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING DESIN'S last comment as INSANE?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

whatever, I'm off for today, will be back tomorrow but idk my schedule for work so not sure, I'll check in in the morning over coffee.

I hope no one decides to throw the game like this...
Chill the fuck out. I'm just talking about different scenarios. Mostly because you jumped from almost being lynched to almost being trusted very fast. How the fuck is discussing multiple possibilities with 15 hours of the day left, throwing the game?

Either way I don't understand why we still haven't used the Vigilante. If everyone is convinced that Lawl and DD are mafia we should just shoot one and then we see what the ?? roles are and have a lot more available information.

Also since when can people vote for themselves?

@digitaldude no more noble vote today?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
how are we convienced that Lawl is mafia is a bit beyond me, as I understood its because i didnt want to condemn Evil yesterday, and "All player deaths are hidden, only Mafia is told the roles. After the next mafia dies in any Map the hidden roles are revealed. " if Evil was mafia the question marks would have dissapeared already...
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
how are we convienced that Lawl is mafia is a bit beyond me, as I understood its because i didnt want to condemn Evil yesterday, and "All player deaths are hidden, only Mafia is told the roles. After the next mafia dies in any Map the hidden roles are revealed. " if Evil was mafia the question marks would have dissapeared already...
Gry clarified that the mafia death has to happen on another map so we can't know what Evil was. We can only make those assumption on deaths from today on
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Logged in from work. That RS post is kinda big. Should I shot Lawl or not, guys?
You should absolutely shoot one of them. Lawl and DD are the agreed victims for the wall. DD might be the safer shot though. Shooting Sakura for the lulz is also an option of course.

@digitaldude where is your noble vote?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Sorry I had a fever in the evening guys, im town noble and no roles will be revealed after I die.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@James Rye shoot one of my mid voters its almost certainly mafia getting on the train. Also how the frig am I counted as voting for myself @GrySun
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@GrySun How many hours left?
@Farfalla You prefer Lawl or DD to die by bullet before the voting? If either are Mafia it doesn't matter who I shot plus then we know about the 3 hidden roles before the day ends.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top