Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The bomb killing Gaj due special ability instead of Bia make more sense then a 3rd party.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Yeah I'm considering vote changing, just re-reading things 'cause Gaj could be DM and I wanna see who else I suspect ('cause I don't believe in 2 docs + BG for example).
same
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
WHAT THE FUCK GAJ WAS MAFIA

gaj, I ssrrrrssslllyyyyy HATE YOU!!!! How could you do this to me! Acting like you trust me and shit! Damn and here I thought you were way too on my side and found it sus but thought "no man, appreciate someone believes you", I'm so stupid and you're SO EVIL!!!!
I called Marm and Gaj day 1 lol. Not bad for my gut feeling. XD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Good thing I bought the Restless Spirit ability, eh?

I won't dwell too much, so before I depart for good to join Daws, I'll clear everything about my role.

My role was Townie. A regular roleless townie.

As for my two tower upgrade, I had:
1. Tower Improvement - You learn what you really are (just a regular Townie or something else). Costs 550 Gold.
2. Unique Power [Reveal] - Be revealed as town the next day, akin to Innocent Child. Costs 400 Gold.

My two personal conditions were:
1. Claim your role (telling people clearly that you are a vanilla townie).+300 Gold
2. Have no votes on you at the end of a phase. +250 Gold

It would have been pretty interesting if I was a sleeper considering I could have cleared myself quite easily with my unique power if I was recruited, but I'm glad I didn't turn to be one. I didn't care much about my tower improvement anyway. I just wanted to play with town and win with it, so I'm happy to have taken a bullet for other more important roles.

This brings me to my other point concerning Evil. I don't know if it's specified in desin's results, but if Evil really targeted me with his main action, it would make sense for him to have been the Mafia Detective. Probably a last desperate attack to recruit me into his team, but it looks like it failed. At this point, I'm guessing it really was 4 mafiosos with no recruitable role available for them. However, I didn't find any type of coded message within his first post after the first night. I tried counting the number of words in the first two sentences like in the code I used to have with desin, gry, and digi, but it gave me the wrong number. He might have acted on his own too, no idea. Have fun trying to find a code if there is any.

Another possibility is that he felt threatened by my lack of hints, I guess? After I said that I'll make sure the uncooperative one won't see another day, Evil said:


So it could have been that he thought I was a day-killing role or something.

Since I'm not the noble, I think you know what this means. If there aren't two anonymous votes today, Mr. Bomb Defuser will have some explanation to give if he's not pirate. If he's mafia pirate, he has cornered himself.

Honestly, at this point, @James Rye , I would just shoot lawl and lynch dd, and hope the game ends today. A flawless town victory, that sounds pretty good. Sounds too good to be true though, so keep an eye on possible traitors.

Well, this is it for me, I guess. I'll let the livings do the talk now hahaha. Good luck,
Town. @SonOfDaws and I are rooting for you



!votelock digitaldude
hmmmmhe said shoot lawlett. Maybe he really is mafia death miller.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
guys

So I think this, DD voted me with anon because it's DD and he doesn't see reason. Mafia noble voted for Evil like Farf suggested in an earlier post because he two was town and because they wanted to create more confusion. Then GAJ pretending to be my friend knowing full well when he'll be revealed as mafia I'll be sus. HA JOKE'S ON YOU I'LL BE REVEALED! Nice try tho, appealing to my longing to be trusted when everyone was against me, really good psychological play there.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
The Assassin's Guild decide to take matters into their own hands, suddenly attacking the knights of the Holy Order. While heavily armored, they are caught by surprise and killed.



Requiescat in pace!



Goodboy
(Mafia Bomb Defuser) (Sickly)




The Holy Order was compromised after all! All were taken over by Lord Blackburn.



---------------

Urgent news from the king! They finally found the remains of the towers lost in the Dunes of Despair! They have brought their belongings, at least all they could still find.


Evil3ye
(Bomb) (Sickly)


Gajeel
(Mafia Member) (Restless Spirit)


SonOfDaws
(Doctor) (Dodger) (Restless Spirit)
​
Wait... What? How did I not explode then...?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Great choice @James Rye, glad the right person had the gun this time.

God I wish Evil would have just clarified whether he lied about his targets or not and not be wishy-washy about it. There is a small chance I randomly got one of the two targets but then why did he not outright confirm he had different targets. Instead he said stuff like this:

If you're implying these are not my true targets then i have nothing else to say to this discussion, but i would be careful pointing fingers Directly not knowing your sanity.
How can you compare vague day 1 crap to this?

What the heck will that now help? Just play it through in your head the options there are I can answer? It makes no fucking sense. I have had only one night nothing else. You can pretty much guess the roles I have so what you want me to say? What will that help?

You kill me and won't see my role and won't even know desin's sanity still.

What if I targeted Holt? What if I targeted Gajeel? What will that matter now if I say that?
Dudes, don't lynch me tonight, I have an active role and with one more phase I can even prove myself. Are you really gonna risk lynching a potential Detective based on contradicting results of someone who doesn't know if he is sane or not, or the fact that I might have a reason to not reveal my targets?

Assuming sakura is just a sloppy townie and not mafia, I think what's going on here now is Mafia trying to get rid of a more dangerous role and slowly shifting votes towards myself. If she's mafia then it's obviously just self preservation and they start moving because they were afk before.
Maybe he was trying to bait a mafia kill which is what a proper bomb should do but it's still weird isn't it?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
C'mon, guys, Gaj was Death Miller XD
And yeah, agreed, maybe Evil exchanged his bomb ability for the night snipe one with the upgrade.

I also don't think lynching DD is a good idea anymore, we do have a hidden noble in-game and DD's ability is important.

Who do you guys suspect more and why?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I voted goodboy twice, didnt kill evil like a mad man. The whole reason I was even voted today was cause I didnt vote evil day 2. Also there were two anon votes on day 2 I did one on sakura but one appeared on evil.
yes dd chill, I believe you're town now. And I'm sure the rest do to.

So there's just one mafia, let's analyse everything. I'm doubting our lil spy now with his paranoid results on both me and confirmed town evil
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah I'm considering vote changing, just re-reading things 'cause Gaj could be DM and I wanna see who else I suspect ('cause I don't believe in 2 docs + BG for example).
2 docs, bg, hider and everyone gets dodger and RS 🙂

Is DD necessarily exonerated now?
Yeah, I think Hider makes the least sense to me. Two docs could work if one is useless or insane. BG dunno could work with the dodge system, but Hider who is basically dodging everyone anyway? At least I wouldn't have put in a hider in this game for the same reason I wouldn't had put in a pirate - it just doesn't fit in this game mechanic.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Great choice @James Rye, glad the right person had the gun this time.

God I wish Evil would have just clarified whether he lied about his targets or not and not be wishy-washy about it. There is a small chance I randomly got one of the two targets but then why did he not outright confirm he had different targets. Instead he said stuff like this:







Maybe he was trying to bait a mafia kill which is what a proper bomb should do but it's still weird isn't it?
you got two results on evil but he was bomb he used dodger and sickly same night. He used two secondary roles on the same night? uuhhhh
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
hmmmmhe said shoot lawlett. Maybe he really is mafia death miller.
Ah right, Death Miller gets shown as Mafia Member. I thought Mafia Member made sense if he could upgrade to assassin or something. Maybe I was wrong with Gaj then.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Maybe he was trying to bait a mafia kill which is what a proper bomb should do but it's still weird isn't it?
Yeah looks like he was going around to look like a Detective and bait mafia. But I agree I don't see why not coming clean with his targets then, committing to the other lie like "fine, I lied, 'cause I wanna protect the role I have". Maybe afraid a Detective could call him out and he'd 'blow' his cover, so he decided to not reveal any lies? I see why he didn't buy RS, rly don't think he could anticipate in N1 that he would end up dying.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@GrySun can you update the first post with dead ppl info pls <3 easier to find
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
C'mon, guys, Gaj was Death Miller XD
And yeah, agreed, maybe Evil exchanged his bomb ability for the night snipe one with the upgrade.

I also don't think lynching DD is a good idea anymore, we do have a hidden noble in-game and DD's ability is important.

Who do you guys suspect more and why?
Holt with his Hider claim in a game full of dodge.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
So Lawl was the mafia after all, nice shot James!

I didn’t expect Gaj being mafia member, he was claiming passive, could be a death miller.

With this reveal I believe we have now 2 docs? Daws confirmed his sanity, so panda could be insane. Just feel we could have used some more dets here.

I am not fully sure about Holt.

Lawl was defuser, so far we had escort, defuser and a mafia member (?) gone, if mafia had 4 people, this is pretty much it for them, if they were 3+ recruitable, I would think gaj was recruited (with passive claim), but we will see.

If DD is not a mafia noble, idk.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top