Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
copan voted holt too don;t worry

tatsu desin and pompon vote holt pls we don't have time left just 20 mins or so and we don't have an option, at this point it's either hider or doctor
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,040
Gender
Female
Country
France
Well at this point even if I vote for pompom it won't change anything.
I'm gonna go for Holt because it feels like the safest route but I'm very aware I could be wrong.
votelock Holt
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Idk, If we tie, maybe we can get a mafia among the two.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
votelock holt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Desin left, hopefully he isnt a mafia man.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
OH SHID OH SHID WHO WILL IT BE...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Remember 50% chance to fail your role tonight.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
votekill holt

Playing it safe. Don't forget to get your restless roles to join in tomorrow.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
also guys no one gave me some suggestions as to what to do tonight

so I change roles completely?

do I keep necro and use it on dead and include mortician? who should i then use it on?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I will try to protect one of those: tatsu, james or sak. I will try buying one of my upgrades to spy too if the games doesn't end now.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
also guys no one gave me some suggestions as to what to do tonight

so I change roles completely?

do I keep necro and use it on dead and include mortician? who should i then use it on?
Use Doc and protect the Detective.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top