Games Interview Game: z Edition [Fin]

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Round 3: Free Response
Results
​




1st - 5th
-9 Points
@Scary Noona, @desin24, @revo, @Erinyes and @Copy Panda


6th & 7th
-11 Points
@Farfalla and @lakhan220



8th - 12th
-13 Points
@GrySun, @Kiki, @Juviii, @Brandish μ and @Lady pompom


13th - 15th
-15 Points
@Evil3ye, @MarmaladeSky and @Hermit

Final Ranking

















Gold Medalist
@Farfalla

Silver Medalists
@Brandish μ
@Copy Panda
@revo

Bronze Medalist
@Juviii

Congratulations!
:confetti







I enjoyed my first Interview Game hosting stint! Hope y'all liked the presentation!

Thanks to all who participated especially to this round's celebrity, z!


 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
My answers were as random as they can be and I fell asleep on question 10. :lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Likely gonna get many wrong, don't know Z enough. Tried a very analytical approach though.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I just realize the fact that zimby is around 6 '2 :zomg and I haven't seen a pic tsk :nah
and that mofo knows what I look like. Unfair. :hmph
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It isn't like I asked...

Fine
I'll take it.
 
  • Hug
Reactions: z.5
Top