Group - Group B | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Group Group B

Group B: Pick your top 4!

• Freed Justine

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Jacob Lessio

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Jellal Fernandes

Votes: 51 85.0%
  • Kiria

Votes: 29 48.3%
  • Mimi

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Mirajane Strauss

Votes: 50 83.3%
  • Natsu Dragneel

Votes: 54 90.0%
  • Wendy Marvell

Votes: 25 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lakhan220

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
There is no teamwork here, is there? By rules nobody acts "in character" here and tries their best to win.
SMH, i thought it was A vs B. Well, then , natsu is taking this round unless other 3 decide to team up because his savage flames can burn magic and time itself, i don't think most has answer to tht. But tht will leave natsu harmed too and also on the contrary, i don't think any could make him use tht in this grp at least.

She used it on a bunch of fodders in the beginning of the arc, and some resisted. Should be in around the chapters where Ajeel vs Erza happened
Meh then, if she is on her own, then she has to focus more on fire power than tht. which i think she still has it.

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
SMH, i thought it was A vs B. Well, then , natsu is taking this round unless other 3 decide to team up because his savage flames can burn magic and time itself, i don't think most has answer to tht. But tht will leave natsu harmed too and also on the contrary, i don't think any could make him use tht in this grp at least.
I don't think Natsu even needs Savage flames. DF Natsu solos the entire group LMAO

I think the tournament this time has more certainty and less chaos compared to previous one.

Suzaku and DF Natsu clearly murderstomps the entire competition, it will eventually just come down to a battle between these two

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Natsu, Jellal, and Mirajane are the obvious choices. 4th place goes to Kyria, though I can see an argument for Wendy.

Kyria is stronger than Wendy. I would argue that if these 8 were to battle, Wendy could probably outlast Kyria because of her barriers. But then again, if this is a battle, there's a chance that Natsu uses his secret art and just eliminates all 7 other contestants. So I'll just pick the 4 strongest.

Hexbend

Reaction score
Country
United States
--- Double Post Merged, ---

How would Wendy, even with Eileen, win against Mira?

Unless you mean to suggest that the top three would protect Wendy and take out others, ensuring her position. Otherwise Wendy gets destroyed by a lot of contenders here
Is this not choose a team to fight the other team? Or just choose the strongest out of all these people?

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Is this not choose a team to fight the other team? Or just choose the strongest out of all these people?
You can choose the strongest people or try to imagine the whole fight between them and who could stand to be the last 4 of them

Hexbend

Reaction score
Country
United States
You can choose the strongest people or try to imagine the whole fight between them and who could stand to be the last 4 of them
oh okay thanks for the info

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
It's not something like group A vs group B.

Everyone in each group fights each other in a free for all, and the last 4 surviving mages move on.

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
where's Mystogan?!

unlike the other group where 4 remains, there's only 1 winner here.

If it was Mystogan instead of Jellal then it would be him and Mira. :wtf

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Doesn't matter. No one can compete with Natsu anyways from this group or the other. Adding Natsu makes it boring.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
But even more so than tht , she can enchant the people from her team and also use deus one,deus corona and zero spells to create trouble for opp team.
Deus Corona? :gwahWendy automatically wins then.

Anyways, in all seriousness, my votes go to Natsu, Jellal, Mirajane and Kyria.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Natsu, Jellal, and Mirajane are the obvious choices. 4th place goes to Kyria, though I can see an argument for Wendy.

Kyria is stronger than Wendy. I would argue that if these 8 were to battle, Wendy could probably outlast Kyria because of her barriers. But then again, if this is a battle, there's a chance that Natsu uses his secret art and just eliminates all 7 other contestants. So I'll just pick the 4 strongest.
Kyria casually one shotted Wendy.... No way she clears this.
Why not Jacob Statham tho 😎 Clap hax ftw 😎

And yeah, if Natsu goes DF and use a secret art, nobody except maybe Jellal (through barrier) is surviving it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Doesn't matter. No one can compete with Natsu anyways from this group or the other. Adding Natsu makes it boring.
Wait until Suzaku arrives 😎

Kiki

Anti Toxic-Human
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Jellal, Kiria, Mira, Natsu. Not worried about Wendy. I see Irene in her only act as "knowledge" like Lucy's Crux. Wendy can be vulnerable while she listens to Irene's whispers. And the MP-separating of Irene's 1% power is not really useful either when Wendy has other 7 opponents. It was also one-time use.

So that leaves only her DS and enchantments.

Sevently

Reaction score
Country
France
1 - Natsu Dragneel
2 - Jellal Fernandez
3 - Mirajane Strauss
4 - Wendy

LaGOAT

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Is Wendy allow to have spirt Irene on here? If yes she takes the 4th spot

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Jacob, Jellal, Mira, Natsu

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Natsu still has his DF as his trump card.
Yeah.

But it will still be a great battle, irrespective of who wins. I think Suzaku would win, but even if DF Natsu wins, he'll have great difficulty in doing so. DF Natsu can't no diff him like he can for the rest of the competition

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Yeah.

But it will still be a great battle, irrespective of who wins. I think Suzaku would win, but even if DF Natsu wins, he'll have great difficulty in doing so. DF Natsu can't no diff him like he can for the rest of the competition
Depends on what type of Dragon Force he gets for what difficulties he'll face against Suzuku, no matter what though, it doesn't go below mid-diff.

For example, if he ate Ignia's fire, or if he goes into the Dragon Force he was in when he fought Animus. When it comes to Natsu you never know.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Depends on what type of Dragon Force he gets for what difficulties he'll face against Suzuku, no matter what though, it doesn't go below mid-diff.

For example, if he ate Ignia's fire, or if he goes into the Dragon Force he was in when he fought Animus. When it comes to Natsu you never know.
I consider only the DF he can use on his own.
His strongest DF he can use, without any external powerups, is what he used against Aldoron or against Animus.

The DF used against Aldoron would get high diff'd by Suzaku IMO. Same for DF he used against Animus. The DF used against Animus is technically a stronger boost to the base, but it was on a weaker base (x792). If he indeed goes that form in x793, I guess it can defeat Suzaku high diff (but I don't consider this form something he can use willingly, so that's to be considered as well).

The DF he used against Merc had external power source, and hence shouldn't be considered as per rules. But if we want to consider this hypothetical, it was stronger than <50% Merc. I think that DF Natsu might mid-high diff Suzaku, I consider it to be Natsu's strongest form till date

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.