Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
🔮 With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time 🔮

🌠

♈ Aries ♈
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

♉Taurus ♉
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

♊Gemini ♊
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

♋ Cancer ♋
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

🌠

♌ Leo ♌
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

♍ Virgo ♍
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

♎ Libra ♎
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

♏ Scorpio ♏
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

🌠

♐ Sagittarius ♐
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

♑ Capricorn ♑
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

♒ Aquarius ♒
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

♓ Pisces ♓
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
🔮 Night Actions 🔮




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work 😤 The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time 😤





🌠 Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! 🌠
​
 
Last edited:

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Here it is, I get the impression you think I'm also 99% active :p
aaaaaaah i missed the "i'm an active" part of that post, my brain stopped functioning when i read ur hint
so shad is 100% active my bad xD
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
While rereading saw this hardy post, I missed initially reading the part addressed to Margi and only read the part addressed to me, with retrospect I think this is weird hardy behavior.

There usually is, people just really underestimate d1. Something basic for here is already role talk. Someone like Shad saying "hey guys we neeeeeed to spam!!" looks actually odd to me. Someone like dd just throwing a vote away (letting us all see it's random so it doesn't bite him in the ass) with no intention of putting any sort of pressure does too.
Notice that he is making me say something that I didn't, I never said let spam I just explained the reality of our situation, how can that be interpreted as `lhey guys we neeeeeed to spam!!` as hardy so eloquently paraphrased me.

Notice also that he then moves on to throw shade at DD for `throwing his vote`, DD always votes first and randomly, only thing new was his use of Random-chan. But his true aim could be to continue throwing shade at me, I also voted using Random-chan.

Which is not weird since I can still move my vote, but he is making it sounds like I locked.

Right, but if people act on it then it's easier for us to see a change in behaviour, and the way they approach not being at the bottom could give us leads. Hosts gave us a situation for us to see how people react to it. Screaming "hey guys let's all fuck around" accomplishes the opposite.
This way of thinking is hurtful for town, every townie should fight for his life, don't risk your life, mafia clearly wants the the last poster to be all townies, that a free kill basically.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
While rereading saw this hardy post, I missed initially reading the part addressed to Margi and only read the part addressed to me, with retrospect I think this is weird hardy behavior.



Notice that he is making me say something that I didn't, I never said let spam I just explained the reality of our situation, how can that be interpreted as `lhey guys we neeeeeed to spam!!` as hardy so eloquently paraphrased me.

Notice also that he then moves on to throw shade at DD for `throwing his vote`, DD always votes first and randomly, only thing new was his use of Random-chan. But his true aim could be to continue throwing shade at me, I also voted using Random-chan.

Which is not weird since I can still move my vote, but he is making it sounds like I locked.



This way of thinking is hurtful for town, every townie should fight for his life, don't risk your life, mafia clearly wants the the last poster to be all townies, that a free kill basically.
My bad I voted after this post, scratch this last part, I go to sleep xD
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
with retrospect I think this is weird hardy behavior
Could you clarify the weird behaviours. Some of your post I've quoted below seems standard Hardy to me:

as hardy so eloquently paraphrased me.
Notice also that he then moves on to throw shade
But his true aim could be to continue throwing shade at me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gonna backread now owo
Did Seiko scare you away? Poor thing.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Actually now that you mention it, I just got flashbacks from another game with Hardy where panda died on him with pirate N1,

He can be very mean :pjsalt I think I will sue for white peace for now... 🏳
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Did Seiko scare you away? Poor thing.
Yes she did, I hate her 😭 Awful to check the thread after class and see that monstrosity back on MH :feelsbadman

At least the game should be some good fun~
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Actually now that you mention it, I just got flashbacks from another game with Hardy where panda died on him with pirate N1,

He can be very mean :pjsalt I think I will sue for white peace for now... 🏳
Kinda Shady. But OK.

Yes she did, I hate her 😭 Awful to check the thread after class and see that monstrosity back on MH :feelsbadman

At least the game should be some good fun~
Not nice. Should check the thread before class, seeing her raises IQ.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Not nice. Should check the thread before class, seeing her raises IQ.
LMAO sadly this class I had drops IQ severely. Why they make a "creative arts" course mandatory for music students when it's very fine arts arty-farty is beyond me :eyeroll

As for the game, I don't have many thoughts on it thus far. I like the mechanic idea, and as for players I don't have many thoughts on them so far.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
@Evil3ye I think you have a list of everybody's roles and games? can you check what roles evil never had when you can. 🙏
Yeah, i will cross reference it as the game progresses and check if the hints add up lol ;)

Making more concrete hints in the following days. For now this is what I feel comfortable sharing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

.just waking up to catch up slowly (probably not before Lunchbreak), but can already tell the vote count is not right, as digital voted James via random and in return hardy voted digital via "random"
--- Double Post Merged, ---

WHOA!???!?!?!?!
WE GOT A RANDOMIZER FUNCTION??? O.o
Why hasn't anyone told me about this?!
I can use that as a role ability! Barkeeper no longer forces people to switch targets or blocks or reveals roles or whatever! BARKEEPER FROM NOW ON FORCES YOU TO RANDOMIZE YOUR VOTE NEXT DAY 'CAUSE YOU'RE DRUNK!!! Hell yeah! #BK2021 for real! No way the hosts not gonna like that! <3
Oh jfc, I was waiting for this to happen.

Also, disregard my prior comment about the votes, slowly catching up over coffee and seems right, was just asleep.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I made a question earlier about which sign would you pick if you were part of the dc. Anyone willing to share?
Now this seems like just random spam EH to engage in purposeless conversation and get yourselves out of the bottom 5. There is absolutely no point in discussing this on Day 1, or while being alive maybe like ever...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why? Because I hate gemini ^^ (no offence to geminies)
LOL how is this no offence :lmao Or are you talking about the character?
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Placeholder vote for now, VOTEKILL BRANDISH.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Probably gonna vote for some non hinters later, but some hinters also have annoyed me so far (let me know if I misses some of your hints).


PlayerDay 1
✨ VII. EvilEye as Mu ✨#020 I have a night role, that I never had before
✨ VIII. Equaling Heaven as Aiolia ✨#023 Also, got a night role too
✨ XIV. Avietar as Manigoldo ✨#041 For my role, it's an active night role!
✨ V. James Rye as Aldebaran ✨#044 My role is cool, befitting of a manly man such as I.^^ It is a night role.
✨ I. MarmaladeSky as Shiryu ✨#055 That said, I have had my role before though, not mad about it
✨ XVI. Shad as Asmita ✨#062 I'm an active, and this is my hint for prosperity. Context: Mac vs PC ads Role hint: I'm a PC
✨ II. Scary Noona as Camus✨#063 active role had it before and it's nice
✨ IV. Desin24 as Shion ✨#066 Got an active role.
✨ XIX. Gajeel as Milo ✨#093 I have a passive role.
✨ XX. GrySun as Aiolos ✨#140 I have an active role
✨ XV. Maryxxi as Shura ✨#145 the only hint i m giving about my role now is that it s an night one #153 i 99% believe my role is active.
✨ III. Hardy as Dohko ✨
✨ VI. Asako as Shaka ✨
✨ IX. Brandish as Sisyphus ✨
✨ X. SirSamuel016 as Defteros✨
✨ XI. Juviii as Deathmask ✨
✨ XII. Demonspeed as Saga ✨
✨ XIII. Margi as Hasgard ✨
✨ XVII. DigitalDude as ElCid ✨
✨ XVIII. Tatsumaki as Aphrodite ✨
✨ XXI. Erinyes as Kardia ✨
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
ALREADY NINE PAGES? Time to read.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have active role
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the recap so far, please let me know if any hint/info is missing, i will fix that for next update !


Hints and claims

I. MarmaladeSky as Shiryu -> she already had the role before, and is not mad about it ( #55 )
II. Scary Noona as Camus -> It's an active role she already had the role before (#63 )
III. Hardy as Dohko
IV. Desin24 as Shion -> got an active role (#66)
V. James Rye as Aldebaran -> his role fits his Avatar pretty well /said it's a night role and " his role is cool, befitting of a manly man such as himself". (#15 / #44)
VI. Asako as Shaka
VII. EvilEye as Mu -> he has a night role he never got before (#20)
VIII. Equaling Heaven as Aiolia
IX. Brandish as Sisyphus
X. SirSamuel016 as Defteros
XI. Juviii as Deathmask
II. Demonspeed as Saga
XIII. Margi as Hasgard
XIV. Avietar as Manigoldo -> active night role ( #41)
XV. Maryxxi as Shura - has a night role she s not sure but seemingly active ? ( #153)
XVI. Shad as Asmita -> he has an active role. in context mac vs pc he is pc ( Scavenger hint) (#64 )
XVII. DigitalDude as ElCid -> has an active role (#145)
XVIII. Tatsumaki as Aphrodite
XIX. Gajeel as Milo -> has a passive role ( #93)
XX. GrySun as Aiolos -> has an active role ( #140)
XXI. Erinyes as Kardia ->




Day actions
D1

D2

D3

Night Actions
N1

N2

N3
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Probably gonna vote for some non hinters later, but some hinters also have annoyed me so far (let me know if I misses some of your hints).


PlayerDay 1
✨ VII. EvilEye as Mu ✨#020 I have a night role, that I never had before
✨ VIII. Equaling Heaven as Aiolia ✨#023 Also, got a night role too
✨ XIV. Avietar as Manigoldo ✨#041 For my role, it's an active night role!
✨ V. James Rye as Aldebaran ✨#044 My role is cool, befitting of a manly man such as I.^^ It is a night role.
✨ I. MarmaladeSky as Shiryu ✨#055 That said, I have had my role before though, not mad about it
✨ XVI. Shad as Asmita ✨#062 I'm an active, and this is my hint for prosperity. Context: Mac vs PC ads Role hint: I'm a PC
✨ II. Scary Noona as Camus✨#063 active role had it before and it's nice
✨ IV. Desin24 as Shion ✨#066 Got an active role.
✨ XIX. Gajeel as Milo ✨#093 I have a passive role.
✨ XX. GrySun as Aiolos ✨#140 I have an active role
✨ XV. Maryxxi as Shura ✨#145 the only hint i m giving about my role now is that it s an night one #153 i 99% believe my role is active.
✨ III. Hardy as Dohko ✨
✨ VI. Asako as Shaka ✨
✨ IX. Brandish as Sisyphus ✨
✨ X. SirSamuel016 as Defteros✨
✨ XI. Juviii as Deathmask ✨
✨ XII. Demonspeed as Saga ✨
✨ XIII. Margi as Hasgard ✨
✨ XVII. DigitalDude as ElCid ✨
✨ XVIII. Tatsumaki as Aphrodite ✨
✨ XXI. Erinyes as Kardia ✨
Oh my bad, didnt see it . I cant delete my post :s
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have issue when refreshing pages, why all posts wont appear :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top