Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
๐Ÿ”ฎ With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time ๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

โ™‰Taurus โ™‰
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

โ™ŠGemini โ™Š
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

โ™‹ Cancer โ™‹
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™Œ Leo โ™Œ
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

โ™ Virgo โ™
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

โ™Ž Libra โ™Ž
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

โ™ Scorpio โ™
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ Sagittarius โ™
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

โ™‘ Capricorn โ™‘
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

โ™’ Aquarius โ™’
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

โ™“ Pisces โ™“
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
๐Ÿ”ฎ Night Actions ๐Ÿ”ฎ




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work ๐Ÿ˜ค The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time ๐Ÿ˜ค





๐ŸŒ  Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! ๐ŸŒ 
​
 
Last edited:

avietar

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
2,066
Age
34
Country
Netherlands
Holy... lots of pages to read! Gonna catch up :)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
from that pov I don't see how randomizing a vote D1 can be so sus, I mean don't we all usually randomly vote? Even I considered randomizing at first, and even my way of picking my placeholder was random-ish, I chose the one sign that brought me the most pain in my entire life on this earth... like totally unrelated to the game or the person holding the sign. So if you're basing your suses on that, you can go ahead and put me right up there too I guess? Just imo.

Definitely not taking DD's side here, in my eyes he's always scum...cannot un-see that.

He is though acting a bit too reserved which is way too odd. I just don't understand why he'd be reserved with this mechanic, putting himself at risk like that. I mean if he's mafo.... their numbers are small, loosing a mafo D1 is bad for them and from what I've seen it leads to the domino effect. Again not taking his side, I just don't see why a mafo would risk being top five least posters...

But then again I've been wrong before, and maybe he is indeed scum and wants to make us think precisely what I mentioned to get off the radar O.O''
 

Shad

Registered User
ไธŠ็ดšๅ“ก / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I think I tunneled vision on this long enough as well, I think what you are saying sounds logical so that all from me about this as well.
I may have pushed harder after Gry treated me of being a spinless coward, thanks for being polite through it all :story


~
I will take a break.

~
Keep the discussion going thou.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
on a side note, damn I'm so hot (hot sexy blue haired piece of man meat, mmm mmmmm), not even I the great Camus can cool myself down โ™ฅ
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
@Evil3ye what was the reason behind your vote?

I know marma's a placeholder, dd's random and I know Gry is sus of Juviii.
I kinda of said it all in the voting post itself. When you place it also into the conversation/discussions I had with and around James at the time of voting it should be all pretty clear why I voted.

I wasn't happy about his "non essential" discussions he kept bringing up around new roles with random, the avatar obsessions etc. But more than anything I already also said it is more a placeholder vote to see where the votes will go with now two people with two votes on top. As I also earlier said several times, I do not intend on leaving it on James and try get him killed today, because of his very early and kind of "specific" hints.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
oh oki, thanks, I probably read them but forgot, lots of chatter hard to remember everything
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
from that pov I don't see how randomizing a vote D1 can be so sus, I mean don't we all usually randomly vote?
That's the problem. It's not specifically against dd.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
็ฅžใฎใ”ใจใ— / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Caught up. My role is active.

Will most likely vote for one or those who randomized, or Shaka :heh.

from that pov I don't see how randomizing a vote D1 can be so sus, I mean don't we all usually randomly vote? Even I considered randomizing at first, and even my way of picking my placeholder was random-ish, I chose the one sign that brought me the most pain in my entire life on this earth... like totally unrelated to the game or the person holding the sign. So if you're basing your suses on that, you can go ahead and put me right up there too I guess? Just imo.
Because it's easy to leave things to a bot. When you "randomly" vote without a bot, people can at least analyze your posts and thought process before/after your death depending on your alignment.
 

avietar

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
2,066
Age
34
Country
Netherlands
Okay, didn't read all the pages but scanned through it. So much pages, wow.

Does anyone have questions for me they'd like answered? Right now I'm still debating who to killvote on this D1. I could vote randomly like I did on day one during the MHA game, but I could also vote for one of the top responders in this thread, because I hate having to read through tons of pages lol.
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
from that pov I don't see how randomizing a vote D1 can be so sus, I mean don't we all usually randomly vote? Even I considered randomizing at first, and even my way of picking my placeholder was random-ish, I chose the one sign that brought me the most pain in my entire life on this earth... like totally unrelated to the game or the person holding the sign. So if you're basing your suses on that, you can go ahead and put me right up there too I guess? Just imo.

Definitely not taking DD's side here, in my eyes he's always scum...cannot un-see that.

He is though acting a bit too reserved which is way too odd. I just don't understand why he'd be reserved with this mechanic, putting himself at risk like that. I mean if he's mafo.... their numbers are small, loosing a mafo D1 is bad for them and from what I've seen it leads to the domino effect. Again not taking his side, I just don't see why a mafo would risk being top five least posters...

But then again I've been wrong before, and maybe he is indeed scum and wants to make us think precisely what I mentioned to get off the radar O.O''
Funny fact, last game Hardy was bullying Marm for the placeholder vote. Turned out he was mafia and she town. This game he is shaming the random people yet did the same. :lmao
He should have gotten the gemini avy, would fit him perfectly.
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Going over the signs again, Lovers are always a Mafia+Townie couple, right?

From what I understand, it would be better if they are introduced early in game? Because it would give us more time to try to identify and eliminate them.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
So then only @Tatsumaki and @Juviii left to take any statement.


PlayerDay 1
โœจBrandishโœจ(actively denied answering on D1)
โœจErinyesโœจ(actively denied answering on D1)
โœจEvilEyeโœจ#020 I have a night role, that I never had before #427 And funnily enough my role was also in the BnHA game
โœจEqualing Heavenโœจ#023 Also, got a night role too
โœจAvietarโœจ#041 For my role, it's an active night role!
โœจJames Ryeโœจ#044 My role is cool, befitting of a manly man such as I.^^ It is a night role.
โœจMarmaladeSkyโœจ#055 That said, I have had my role before though, not mad about it #316 Active role btw
โœจShadโœจ#062 I'm an active, and this is my hint for prosperity. Context: Mac vs PC ads Role hint: I'm a PC
โœจScary Noonaโœจ#063 active role had it before and it's nice #382 mine was also in the recent BnHA game
โœจDesin24โœจ#066 Got an active role.
โœจGajeelโœจ#093 I have a passive role.
โœจGrySunโœจ#140 I have an active role #237 not jesus #352 To add, my role was in the recent BnHA game.
โœจMaryxxiโœจ#145 the only hint i m giving about my role now is that it s an night one #157 and me maryxxi active night role :) confirmed
โœจDigitalDudeโœจ#175 I have active role
โœจHardyโœจ#317 My role is boring as shit and it's used too much in my opinion.
โœจMargiโœจ#351 I never had it before :heh And it's a night role.
โœจSirSamuel016โœจ#354 I'm also an active
โœจAsakoโœจ#370 Well i can say that my reaction when i first saw my role was "meh" #377 Active
โœจDemonspeedโœจ#429 My role is active.
โœจJuviiiโœจ
โœจTatsumakiโœจ
 

Shad

Registered User
ไธŠ็ดšๅ“ก / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Caught up. My role is active.

Will most likely vote for one or those who randomized, or Shaka :heh.



Because it's easy to leave things to a bot. When you "randomly" vote without a bot, people can at least analyze your posts and thought process before/after your death depending on your alignment.
I think this is unfair if this is the First game to have this bot, it normal for people like me that always vote first D1 (check my other games) to be expected to not use the bot instead of the usual, "hahaha lambu you betrayed me here is my vote"

But you do you.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
็ฅžใฎใ”ใจใ— / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I also think only Mafia would be that worried about the post count because they won't be interrogated later if they are "spared" by the DC.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think this is unfair if this is the First game to have this bot, it normal for people like me that always vote first D1 (check my other games) to be expected to not use the bot instead of the usual, "hahaha lambu you betrayed me here is my vote"

But you do you.
You vote first D1? It's usually DD. I don't see how it's unfair, in fact it's a very cheap tactic to avoid later suspicion IMO.
 

Shad

Registered User
ไธŠ็ดšๅ“ก / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
It my tactic, I don't want suspicion both as townie and mafia, my strategy is to survive D1.

D2 the game actually starts.

Good point about mafia willing to escape the 5 bottom but it doesn't tell us anything really, everybody needs to escape that place.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

DD is first, I usually wait few hours, but it always at the beginning of the day.
I keep my lock for saving myself.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Funny fact, last game Hardy was bullying Marm for the placeholder vote. Turned out he was mafia and she town. This game he is shaming the random people yet did the same. :lmao
He should have gotten the gemini avy, would fit him perfectly.
Eh, I was scum but I was in a team of 3 looking for people in probably two other teams. I was actually convinced Marm was mafia for a good while.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
็ฅžใฎใ”ใจใ— / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
It my tactic, I don't want suspicion both as townie and mafia, my strategy is to survive D1.

D2 the game actually starts.

Good point about mafia willing to escape the 5 bottom but it doesn't tell us anything really, everybody needs to escape that place.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

DD is first, I usually wait few hours, but it always at the beginning of the day.
I keep my lock for saving myself.
Everybody "needs" to, but there will be people there anyway. Same for D1, no one wants to die D1, but someone will.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
How did I randomise my vote why is this a thing again
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
How did I randomise my vote why is this a thing again
I tagged you asking why the vote and your answer was that it was obviously random..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top