Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
๐Ÿ”ฎ With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time ๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

โ™‰Taurus โ™‰
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

โ™ŠGemini โ™Š
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

โ™‹ Cancer โ™‹
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™Œ Leo โ™Œ
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

โ™ Virgo โ™
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

โ™Ž Libra โ™Ž
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

โ™ Scorpio โ™
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ Sagittarius โ™
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

โ™‘ Capricorn โ™‘
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

โ™’ Aquarius โ™’
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

โ™“ Pisces โ™“
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
๐Ÿ”ฎ Night Actions ๐Ÿ”ฎ




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work ๐Ÿ˜ค The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time ๐Ÿ˜ค





๐ŸŒ  Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! ๐ŸŒ 
​
 
Last edited:

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Oh god I just noticed I messed up. I shouldn't have revealed that early and mentioned who I blocked. Im feeling retarded rn. ๐Ÿคก
u know i m so sleepy that i did not even see where you mentioned you blocked someone xD gotta backread everything tomorrow
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
I'll really head to bed now. Hopefully the veterans will have figured some things out when I come back.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
@Maryxxi @Tatsumaki @Equaling Heaven

Every DC member proposes 1 list with 4 names on it. There are 3 lists maximum and we RNG onto 1 proposed list.

So we don't mix the names and all that lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hopefully this host falls asleep soon
 
Last edited:

Brandish ฮผ

Taking notes
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore






VI. Asako as Shaka -> her role is meh, its an active role #370/ #377)
XXI. Erinyes as Kardia ->Never got the role before (#447)
avietar has claimed Spy, rather believably.

I know this is cold, but @Asako is your role meh enough to make the sacrifice? Or @Erinyes is your new role even more meh than meh??

I'd rather not go into details about roles as much as possible. Mafia lost their det so we shouldn't give them anything more given the field day they are enjoying here. We should talk as little as possible about ourselves if we can help it. I guess if things get desperate this could become messy, but we'll go over that bridge if it comes.

So rather than proving how important we are we should be looking at who we're willing to cull (assuming we're all town). Does this seem reasonable to you? (not just you two, this is a question for all).

I'd rather not die and I'm cowardice personified.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

^assuming I actually understand the mechanic this time rofl.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,143
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Asako and Erin had a contentious last phase about day roles.
We had no contentious, i only pointed she cant not know the timing for day actions, thats impossible, she hosted last game, and the issue was submitted several times to hosts. but there was no fight, at all. She just said she forgot.

Okay we're fucked.
Well yup i guess its Desin list and he probably listed the most likely townies among remaining players which means and keep that in mind whoever dies today, that almost all scums might be among the rest of players.


avietar has claimed Spy, rather believably.

I know this is cold, but @Asako is your role meh enough to make the sacrifice? Or @Erinyes is your new role even more meh than meh??
-Avietar is pretty much confirmed, i guess Evil died protecting him.
-Asa-chan said her role is meh , if it's that meh, she would probably reveal today.
- I assume by the interaction you had with Eh that you have a night role, probably very useful.
- If you ask me, as a person i absolutely dont mind dying at all, on contrary , i will gladly offer my life to my fellow townies, but my role might end up being useful. I d rather not reveal now ideally not today considering the turn of events. I only can say, it is by no means meh, but it is not as crucial as my role, last game., i think it could be useful. and trust me , I'm 100% townie.

Please i just woke up, and didnt sleep properly :arf let me make some coffee, there are some info i need to share that might be useful since i might die.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wouldnt be surprised, and its very likely the case, if we are, all 4 townies.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,776
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Quite the dicey situation we're finding ourselves in, highly doubt he'd of listed a mafia amongst those players. Not even sure how to go about deciding who'd be the best candidate for a lynch other than what role would hurt us the least to lose ๐Ÿค”
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,143
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
So here's some infos hopefully useful, in case I'm gone. Feel free to trust me or not, but I' m telling the truth.

There is probably a traitor ( maybe more) in the game, I'm naive traitor.
- I got a list of 5 persons among them was Evil. so i could confirm my sanity. But, i figured my sanity when Desin revealed mafia det, since he was not in my list. I assumed then that I was naive, bc, there was either a big mafia (5 + 1 traitor) or two mafias, ( but 2 cant be that big), so either way, me being actual traitor didnt fit any of those scenarii.
- if there is a traitor he/she might have been recruited, so beware of any change of attitude of any player.
- there is probably 3rd parties, possibly mentor-mentee/ss or both, or any else, if there is only a big mafia, it would explain why we never get more than 1 kill/night, which is pretty unlikely in such a big game

edit typo
 
Last edited:

Gajeel

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@James Rye @Juviii tell your roles. I don't care about excuses, you're not first in line when there is a prostitute and spy in the open.

Every active player should claim right now actually.
 

Brandish ฮผ

Taking notes
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
-Avietar is pretty much confirmed, i guess Evil died protecting him.
-Asa-chan said her role is meh , if it's that meh, she would probably reveal today.
- I assume by the interaction you had with Eh that you have a night role, probably very useful.
- If you ask me, as a person i absolutely dont mind dying at all, on contrary , i will gladly offer my life to my fellow townies, but my role might end up being useful. I d rather not reveal now ideally not today considering the turn of events. I only can say, it is by no means meh, but it is not as crucial as my role, last game., i think it could be useful. and trust me , I'm 100% townie.

Please i just woke up, and didnt sleep properly :arf let me make some coffee, there are some info i need to share that might be useful since i might die.
Yes I don't think we need to reveal too much. My view on handling this is that among the four of us one of us puts up our hand and says we can take the sacrifice, but that's just me. Will wait for Asako to weight in before saying anymore.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Will wait for Asako to weight in before saying anymore.
Oh and avietar, even though we won't be choosing you (I assume), I don't mean to forget you. it's out o Erin, Asako and I to take the fall.
 

avietar

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
2,066
Age
34
Country
Netherlands
What a night! Couldn't be there at the end of the day due to work, and was bummed out Hardy died a detective. Because Hardy and Evil had it out for each other and Hardy died, I chose Evil to spy on. In hindsight a mistake, as I should have tried to go for a less obvious person. But I didn't expect Evil to die tonight. If you died protecting me (thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ญ) that's even more sour.

But I thought, despite everyone's claims, that the mafia would leave me alone. After all, if I stayed alive that would be suspicious for both me and Evil, which would have guaranteed another dead townie tomorrow (because Taurus rules today). You know, plus chaos.

Assuming the current Taurus list is Desin's list, I agree these might all be townies. At first I thought it might also be Hardy's list and he put me on there for revealing? But I don't think he would be so petty, he seemed very logical and calculated, and now we know he really was pro town.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm sorry @Equaling Heaven dunno of you told us already or not but I'm curious, can the DC talk to each others ?

Also brandish this is for you but i honestly prefer not to be lynched, yea it's a meh role but it have it's uses
I could prefer to live at least so i can use it....


Also haha why am i not surprised that @Evil3ye And @Hardy were both just townie burning each others (i want give a slap to both of them because of what happen) argh
 

Brandish ฮผ

Taking notes
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Assuming the current Taurus list is Desin's list, I agree these might all be townies. At first I thought it might also be Hardy's list and he put me on there for revealing? But I don't think he would be so petty, he seemed very logical and calculated, and now we know he really was pro town.
Agreed, Hardy would not do that IMO. He did all he could he wouldn't waste that to be petty like you said.

If it is Hardy's list, he could have very well included you in the list to make it a clear 3 horse race against his top 3 and reduce the risk of hitting a townie. I know he thought I was scum, so that makes sense. Can't remember his view on Asako and Erinyes was. I'll do some back checking through all that spam late y'day and re-quote this.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,143
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Yes I don't think we need to reveal too much. My view on handling this is that among the four of us one of us puts up our hand and says we can take the sacrifice, but that's just me. Will wait for Asako to weight in before saying anymore.
Oh i realized earlier, i missed part of your post ( blame my half awake brain) and i havent provided a full answer, so adding this : I dont mind dying, I really don't want to ruin the fun for any of you, i know how much it could be frustrating to die especially this way. Plus I couldnt resist but I really hesitated to join the game since I'm very busy (holidays are over for me, and there's top 10 hosting starting today or tomorrow and plenty of other things) that make that Im not even sure I can stay focused on the game from now on, so I'd feel bad if i steal someone else spot and end up disappointing everyone, in the end.
BUT if I die, make sure to make townies win ! :sexyarf :handgun
 

Brandish ฮผ

Taking notes
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If it is Hardy's list, he could have very well included you in the list to make it a clear 3 horse race against his top 3 and reduce the risk of hitting a townie. I know he thought I was scum, so that makes sense. Can't remember his view on Asako and Erinyes was. I'll do some back checking through all that spam late y'day and re-quote this.
Went back a fair bit with Hardy's posts only. Evil and Juviii were his top suspects. Evil died but if this is his list, based on much of D2 posts, then I wouldn't think we see Asako or Erin over Juviii.

Erin I'm kinda shocked you are tunneling like this on me
^reply to Erinyes
--
Was already not liking juviii then she went ahead and said that she voted me yesterday because I mocked her (even though she admitted she didn't get it was a joke in the first place). Again, much like evil, her arguments on me are just too forced and somehow make me "clear scum" for no reason.
I left literally a single hint today and explained the one from yesterday that, if you cared, you could had asked me to expand on yesterday. But just like juviii you are more interested in lynching me than reasoning with me so you didn't.
^seems strongly against Juviii

What kind of argument is that? "Bodyguard can be proven if he dies" LMAO. At least my actions on dead people can be traced, no mafia role can do that.
^reply to JamesRye
--
Idk I hope dets check on you too tbh.
^reply to GrySun
--
Mind, I still think Brandish is scum.

I'm struggling a lot I think too many people are suspicious, but many too many people aren't town, too. Just kill evil next.
^Brandish
--
Try I guess? Didn't expect anyone to vote on evil but now he's at 3
^reply to Asako
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top