Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
๐Ÿ”ฎ With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time ๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

โ™‰Taurus โ™‰
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

โ™ŠGemini โ™Š
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

โ™‹ Cancer โ™‹
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™Œ Leo โ™Œ
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

โ™ Virgo โ™
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

โ™Ž Libra โ™Ž
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

โ™ Scorpio โ™
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ Sagittarius โ™
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

โ™‘ Capricorn โ™‘
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

โ™’ Aquarius โ™’
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

โ™“ Pisces โ™“
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
๐Ÿ”ฎ Night Actions ๐Ÿ”ฎ




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work ๐Ÿ˜ค The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time ๐Ÿ˜ค





๐ŸŒ  Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! ๐ŸŒ 
​
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
you talking about margi right? no she wasn't janitored. her role is hidden cuz she was swapped with heaven cuz of a sign
"If this Sign is voted for, the DC will vote for one (1) player among the bottom five (5) posters to swap places with themselves (the selected player dies as ????)."
yes i forgot, i thought she was janitored.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
But why kill EH then? Wouldn't it be better to let him live so that he'll think he is Prostitute forever?

Also getting two blocking roles is nice but IIRC, Mafia Pirate loses the ability to kill.
"The Mafia Pirate is able to be selected as a mafia killer until he successfully steals a role - after that point, he can only kill by indirect means if he's stolen a role with killing capabilities (Insane Doctor, Daytime Vigilante, etc.)."
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Do we have no Detectives this game? Maybe Margi was our only one? I'd at least have expected mafias to fake claim it with how much of a gaping hole it is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

22 hours to go, I'm outta here for now. Gotta be more productive.
 

Brandish ฮผ

Taking notes
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Wait so you're still trolling me? With the Pirate claim?

Why do I even bother :notlikethis

Whatever this is a waste of time, I will await other people.
I'll be away for a lot of this phase so I am probably gonna claim soon. Not sure it's the right thing to do, but whatever, at least it'll save some of the confusion.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
็ฅžใฎใ”ใจใ— / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Bran, I thought you were hinting Hider.

Did I speed read too fast or was this on purpose?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
But that's like saying you think I'm extremely sloppy at playing Mafia. Sure I tried saving you that BnHA game we were mafias, but that was a random D1 lynch. Letting go of a teammate that brickwalled himself is hardly something I wouldn't do. Unless you think I'm reverse-psychologying you, but can't argue against that.

Fact is, I contested his claim and lynched him. I should be a clear town. At the very least I am more trustworthy than most of us here, only less than the 2 spies maybe.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Wait so you're still trolling me? With the Pirate claim?

Why do I even bother :notlikethis

Whatever this is a waste of time, I will await other people.
yessssssssssssssssssssss I GGOOOTTT IITTTT I'm getting off your back xDDDD Enougghhh I believe you, no more far fetched conspiracy theories from me for now XDDD
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Tbh GrySun comes across sus in some ways at times, so I get where you're coming from.
I think it.s fear, xD fear cuz he.s an experienced player and good at it :))))
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
No, I mean he didn't know why he claimed Mentee. Think it was just his way to end things. A caught mafia can have a bit of a meltdown at times.

Did you? I really need to check back, but I don't remember any strong attempts at saving him. That doesn't look well on you does it?
aaah i see
and yes i did, and no it doesn't look good one me xD but i dropped it real quick after james answered me

wait a minute. i just read the mentee description, and i dont think lynching dd is right. the mentor is just gonna recruit someone else, so we migth loose another good role to him/her. i think it's better to keep dd alive as we know him, to avoid another recruiting
this comes late from me as i just locked him but maybe there is still a chance if not many ppl locked him

If he is telling the truth then Mentor needs to recruit again, there is a chance he might end up killing a Mafia who managed a believable claim or that our spies watch him do so.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
gotta go back and see if i missed anyone claiming their targets =_=;;;
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Time to reveal.

My role is bomb. I was trying to bait mafia by making them think I was det or spy at first. Then 2 spies appeared but still no det.

But with me growing sus it's no use and it's important to claim today so we can pinpoint the last scums.

I can't even vote today so I'll be a great scapegoat for mafia.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Time to reveal.

My role is bomb. I was trying to bait mafia by making them think I was det or spy at first. Then 2 spies appeared but still no det.

But with me growing sus it's no use and it's important to claim today so we can pinpoint the last scums.

I can't even vote today so I'll be a great scapegoat for mafia.
aww that's so cute!

Thing is doe, unless I'm missing smth, bomb is passive, and you targeted James last night *cough* *cough*

Anything to say on the matter?
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
aww that's so cute!

Thing is doe, unless I'm missing smth, bomb is passive, and you targeted James last night *cough* *cough*

Anything to say on the matter?
ow
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

now that's some hot tea
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
and considering I got Evil targeting avietar the night he died, I'm pretty much sure I'm sane spy
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
i really have to get out of here now cuz of work TT.TT will be back later
 

Brandish ฮผ

Taking notes
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
My role was Pirate, now I am Prostitute.

N1) Chose Maryxxi after thinking her role was possibly good with a hint of risk (her hint was active but had to ask hosts about it).
Result - didn't get a PM back. Asked the hosts why. They told me to figure it out.
D2) Requested the hosts to use an action on GrySun.
Result - No reply. So I figured I didn't steal a day role from Maryxxi.
N2) After seeing EH revived, chose him hoping the role I got was positive in some way. They killed him once why not target him again.
Result - PM from hosts that I successfully stole prostitute. Initially I thought wow, Maryxxi had a great role. Read the interaction lists, realised I stole EH's role.
D3) Still laughing about the above stupidity, I saw EH voted me and the irony was too much. I claimed later I did nothing on N2, just in case I was obvious.
D4) -
N4) Targeted Demonspeed. Got no PM. Thought about going for James instead after Gajeel said to check Demon and I.
D5) Claiming and feel awful about it.

So, got EH's role out of it, which is a good thing.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
My role was Pirate, now I am Prostitute.

N1) Chose Maryxxi after thinking her role was possibly good with a hint of risk (her hint was active but had to ask hosts about it).
Result - didn't get a PM back. Asked the hosts why. They told me to figure it out.
D2) Requested the hosts to use an action on GrySun.
Result - No reply. So I figured I didn't steal a day role from Maryxxi.
N2) After seeing EH revived, chose him hoping the role I got was positive in some way. They killed him once why not target him again.
Result - PM from hosts that I successfully stole prostitute. Initially I thought wow, Maryxxi had a great role. Read the interaction lists, realised I stole EH's role.
D3) Still laughing about the above stupidity, I saw EH voted me and the irony was too much. I claimed later I did nothing on N2, just in case I was obvious.
D4) -
N4) Targeted Demonspeed. Got no PM. Thought about going for James instead after Gajeel said to check Demon and I.
D5) Claiming and feel awful about it.

So, got EH's role out of it, which is a good thing.
Hmmm

So demon blocked death still happened.
I don.t get the part with red, you thought about blocking james instead, when gajeel said to check demon and you out?
 

Brandish ฮผ

Taking notes
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Bran, I thought you were hinting Hider.

Did I speed read too fast or was this on purpose?
I said something about Hider once to Tatsumaki in a random discussion.

Personally, Hider is possibly as bad as BG and Mason Recruiter. I never would've asked Erinyes or Asako to die instead over that BS role lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don.t get the part with red, you thought about blocking james instead, when gajeel said to check demon and you out?
Coz if mafia have enough people, and if Demon was one, they might rest him. That was what I was thinking but abandoned that.
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
aww that's so cute!

Thing is doe, unless I'm missing smth, bomb is passive, and you targeted James last night *cough* *cough*

Anything to say on the matter?
I didn't.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
So ehhh fuck, all the good meh roles i wanted to act as were taken, now i really have to claim
I wanted to continue my fun fun time journey of not claiming but i feel like now it's easily guessable by mafia so i prefer to claim

I'm the detective you guys been looking for, and I'm actually sane
I knew this since N2 so that's why I acted like that in D3, no way I'm dying when i know my sanity
The fucked up thing is.... The one i got was DD, but he shot himself in the foot later on, imagine how pissed i was when that happened, like damn DD if i knew you do such a mistake, i could never went for you


He made me harden my heart to really not reveal no matter what till i get an other mafia
Like, imagine everytime you asking, how useful it is my mind going "leaveeeee me aloneeee"

Anyways I'm still pissed at that
Btw N1 was hardy so why i was begging to wait for a few days




As much as i wanted to continue my fun fun time journey in my side, the more days past, the more I'm getting paranoid if i won't die

Especially as yes today i got an other mafia (you know my detective skills could been really good if DD again didn't shot himself in the foot)
Two guilties right after each other
This was my face when that happen




Anyways i request everyone to reveal right this moment with my new powers :blush:handgun
 

avietar

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
2,066
Age
34
Country
Netherlands
I targeted avietar, she had no secondary role. Thought it wise to check our trusted people for Lovers now that they are introduced.
Was gonna go Gajeel but I read his hints as him being Innocent Child and that he'll reveal, and Innocent Child cannot have any scum secondaries so that'd be pointless. But no reveal so..
Working rn, so I will be here in a few hours ^^

I targeted Avietar last night
Yes, but it's a bit inconsistent due to needing a 50% to work for the orders to match. Worst case EH dies but role isn't stolen and Pirate can still be used, best case EH dies + role stolen. Sometimes mafia does it due to low risk especially if they have few other good targets, so I can see that happening.

Actually they could've even stolen his role N2 since he was revived already by then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Can you write again who you targeted on the 3 nights we had so far?
I targeted Hardy on N1, got no results.
I targeted Evil on N2, got no results.
N3 -
And as for N4, I targeted James.

@James Rye who did you target last night?

*Edit: I targeted Hardy on N1, not Grysun.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I wanted to stay hidden a little while longer :(
I really did
Fucking DD, wasted my action (but at least technically did confirm gry that way but still )
I wish i picked someone else
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top