Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,732
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
๐Ÿ”ฎ With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time ๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

โ™‰Taurus โ™‰
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

โ™ŠGemini โ™Š
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

โ™‹ Cancer โ™‹
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™Œ Leo โ™Œ
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

โ™ Virgo โ™
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

โ™Ž Libra โ™Ž
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

โ™ Scorpio โ™
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ Sagittarius โ™
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

โ™‘ Capricorn โ™‘
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

โ™’ Aquarius โ™’
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

โ™“ Pisces โ™“
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,732
Gender
Female
Country
China
๐Ÿ”ฎ Night Actions ๐Ÿ”ฎ




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work ๐Ÿ˜ค The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time ๐Ÿ˜ค





๐ŸŒ  Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! ๐ŸŒ 
​
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Nah ,i.m traitor. Up until asako got guilty on demon i thought i was sane, cuz dd and desin were on my list. But then, everything changed when firelord asako attacked. I didn.t send in my actuion because real like and my job is more important, excuse you xD. I.m not lovers. You can lynch me today, I.m offering on a silver platter,so you can see my secondary role and i can be done with your incriminations.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
How do you know it's often claimed by mafia?
I remember last game a mafia claimed it. I think it also happened in the sns game.

Ehhh @Tatsumaki is in the clear, they are innocent guys
Thank you !

First I'd like to confirm with Tatsumaki, who is Banshee and van target someone every single night:

Who did you target last night?

@Tatsumaki
I'll follow Brandish advice and will let you say it first. Tho it will only tell us if you're sane or not.

I'm hoping Tatsumaki didn't choose you last night.
I'm far from the best player but I wouldn't go for the doc. Even with a 2nd role I thought she wasn't a priority.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nah ,i.m traitor. Up until asako got guilty on demon i thought i was sane, cuz dd and desin were on my list. But then, everything changed when firelord asako attacked. I didn.t send in my actuion because real like and my job is more important, excuse you xD. I.m not lovers. You can lynch me today, I.m offering on a silver platter,so you can see my secondary role and i can be done with your incriminations.
Another traitor ??
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Nah ,i.m traitor. Up until asako got guilty on demon i thought i was sane, cuz dd and desin were on my list. But then, everything changed when firelord asako attacked. I didn.t send in my actuion because real like and my job is more important, excuse you xD. I.m not lovers. You can lynch me today, I.m offering on a silver platter,so you can see my secondary role and i can be done with your incriminations.
Were you recruited?
 

Brandish ฮผ

Taking notes
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
And you say that based on what exactly?

I'm certainly not mafia.

You should be aware of Gajeel having been recruited btw. With their numbers going down and he claiming vanilla they might had gone for him. Don't forget he is the only vanilla claim.

We also have lovers, which is probably Sakura who didn't even send her action. But there is another one so have that into account. If we lynch Sakura 2 scums die and once she flips lovers maybe you all can understand she faked the results yesterday.

Last scums between James, Mary and Brandish or Tatsu if boss.
I'm basing that on me targeting you and Asako not being blocked. Now avie isn't blocked. I guess Escort could block me instead. It's more straightforward for me to assume what I did.

Okay I consider Gajeel. He had some interactions with you and James that looked like a recruitment drive. The sickly claim was quick as were his responses to this day's OP, which I find sus.

Noona is the most town of all with Asako for mine, not sure we should go for the Townie lover. I think focussing on Mafia is better.

Mary?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'd like Tatsu to say it first, following Hardy's advice.
Were you recruited?
why don't you ask gry to check me out and see
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ignore the first quote.

if i was recruited it would have been last night right?

Then i'm the perfect lynch candidate.

Go for it <3
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
well considering you've come this far, you might as well just say it :3
 

Brandish ฮผ

Taking notes
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Noona is the most town of all
Basing this on D1 and D2 voting, including the dd drive.

If this traitor thing is legit, she's likely real then?

If she is lover and traitor, is it possible for her to be recruited to her lover's team, meaning all the scum are together?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
i did say it :), but apparently all you saw is "traitor" and decided to ignore the rest.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
You did not answer that specific question with that post. Why else would I ask that?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Basing this on D1 and D2 voting, including the dd drive.

If this traitor thing is legit, she's likely real then?

If she is lover and traitor, is it possible for her to be recruited to her lover's team, meaning all the scum are together?
that would mean 2 secondary roles would be possible. I have never encountered that so please explain.
 

Brandish ฮผ

Taking notes
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You did not answer that specific question with that post. Why else would I ask that?
so me saying I'm traitor and that I thought I was sanw until asako revealed demonspeed to be guilty thus realizing my list isn't correct, thus meaning I'm naive does not explain the fact that I can't be recruited as naive ?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I don't really have a preference for who goes first really, wanted to suggest they both say it at the same time.
(But that might be hard to arrange, someone is always first haha)
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I'm basing that on me targeting you and Asako not being blocked. Now avie isn't blocked. I guess Escort could block me instead. It's more straightforward for me to assume what I did.

Okay I consider Gajeel. He had some interactions with you and James that looked like a recruitment drive. The sickly claim was quick as were his responses to this day's OP, which I find sus.

Noona is the most town of all with Asako for mine, not sure we should go for the Townie lover. I think focussing on Mafia is better.

Mary?
I know I'm not mafia. This is what makes sense to me but now Sakura says she's traitor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

3 naive traitors??
 

Brandish ฮผ

Taking notes
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
that would mean 2 secondary roles would be possible. I have never encountered that so please explain.
I'm wondering with this mechanic bestowing lovers at random, can someone be lovers then get recruited? Or now that the love is formed, the traitor cannot be recruited??

If it's possible to recruit a lover in this game, then the Mafia lover might have pushed the idea in the pad, knowing bae is traitor.

I'll stop this because I'm confusing myself, sorry.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
so me saying I'm traitor and that I thought I was sanw until asako revealed demonspeed to be guilty thus realizing my list isn't correct, thus meaning I'm naive does not explain the fact that I can't be recruited as naive ?
You said you had both DD and desin on your list, who are mafia.
Demon also was mafia.
All are mafia, so why do you assume you are naive? Sounds more like the actual traitor so far. A naive traitor also has non-mafia on their list.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I know I'm not mafia. This is what makes sense to me but now Sakura says she's traitor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

3 naive traitors??
well juviii, I can still be checked out tonight, so they see if my secondary is still there, and if it is, they can kill me as the supposed lover whenever they see fit. So, what are you trying to pull :)))
 

Brandish ฮผ

Taking notes
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I know I'm not mafia. This is what makes sense to me but now Sakura says she's traitor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

3 naive traitors??
I think I'll just be quiet for now lol. This is a bit beyond me.

Will wait for the decisions around votepiling.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You said you had both DD and desin on your list, who are mafia.
Demon also was mafia.
All are mafia, so why do you assume you are naive? Sounds more like the actual traitor so far. A naive traitor also has non-mafia on their list.
have you been reading? Demon was not on my list thus the realization I'm not sane.... why are you twisting my words Marma?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

emphasys on NOT on my list ... geesh
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
have you been reading? Demon was not on my list thus the realization I'm not sane.... why are you twisting my words Marma?
I'm sorry, I see I misunderstood you. Considering you didn't mention directly (before this post) that demon wasn't on your list, my brain thought he was.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top