Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,721
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
🔮 With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time 🔮

🌠

♈ Aries ♈
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

♉Taurus ♉
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

♊Gemini ♊
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

♋ Cancer ♋
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

🌠

♌ Leo ♌
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

♍ Virgo ♍
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

♎ Libra ♎
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

♏ Scorpio ♏
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

🌠

♐ Sagittarius ♐
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

♑ Capricorn ♑
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

♒ Aquarius ♒
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

♓ Pisces ♓
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,721
Gender
Female
Country
China
🔮 Night Actions 🔮




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work 😤 The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time 😤





🌠 Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! 🌠
​
 
Last edited:

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
and you know well that no matter what I'll say, you'll still vote for me because you can be stubborn sometimes.

I'll gladly answer your points still
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
In which ways is Gaj right exactly? He didn't even respond to several of my points.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like quote me those posts you say he is right in.
I.ll check when i get back home cuz i just went out for a bit gotta get rid of this damn depression :(
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
tell me your points. I was not at home when we argued.
I'm not at home rn myself, it was in last pages. From top of my head:

1. Your Doctor claim this day. Town would never do that. You don't fear nightkills, only conclusion I can see.
2. Your very weird wordings in many posts regarding both suspects and Lover matters. Makes me believe you're Mafia Lover.
3. Your delayed sickly usage only makes sense if you have no usable primary role, you have one that wasn't "vanilla townie".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and you know well that no matter what I'll say, you'll still vote for me because you can be stubborn sometimes.

I'll gladly answer your points still
I can be stubborn but not unreasonable. You can try convincing me why X person is a better lynch than you. And the Doctor alone doesn't cut it.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
1. Your Doctor claim this day. Town would never do that. You don't fear nightkills, only conclusion I can see
Oh? Tell me what town would do then? Keep it a secret instead of cooperating when there are 10 players left? People would have asked who got swapped anyway. If I had decided to keep it a secret, I'm sure most would have used that against me late game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

2. Your very weird wordings in many posts regarding both suspects and Lover matters. Makes me believe you're Mafia Lover.
I'm a Doctor (Sickly). I can't argue with you because that's your personal opinion and you won't change it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

3. Your delayed sickly usage only makes sense if you have no usable primary role, you have one that wasn't "vanilla townie".
I have already stated why I haven't used it.

Your points are absolutely horrendous.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You can try convincing me why X person is a better lynch than you
Juviii for claiming Bomb after what, 3-4 phases? Not talking much/being uncooperative? Not even trying to appear as a detective/spy through the entire game?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
GrySun, just votelock me and call it a day.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Honestly i prefer to lynch james...
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
People will follow. I am no scum, no one will defend me.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh? Tell me what town would do then? Keep it a secret instead of cooperating when there are 10 players left? People would have asked who got swapped anyway. If I had decided to keep it a secret, I'm sure most would have used that against me late game.
Yes. Town would not go "ok here I am Doctor". At worst people think mafia got their Janitor back, no biggie. You just wanted the credibility. Awful gameplay.

I'm a Doctor (Sickly). I can't argue with you because that's your personal opinion and you won't change it.
Ofc you will just deflect it saying you can't argue that you sound scum af.

I have already stated why I haven't used it.

Your points are absolutely horrendous.
You did, and I'm saying that reasoning is horrendous. To throw mafia off? What?

Juviii for claiming Bomb after what, 3-4 phases? Not talking much/being uncooperative? Not even trying to appear as a detective/spy through the entire game?
You claiming vanilla after what, 3-4 phases? You only started talking just recently, and were just as uncooperative and non-talking before. As for appearing like Det idk, some play it by laying low. Regardless I'd lynch you first, and most of these points can be said about you.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Then who would you lynch? Just saying "is this right" is useless, present alternatives.
Idk who.s more sus but i want to believe gaj juv and mary aren.t scum since they are on my list what are the chances for more than 2 scum to be on my list... as naive? that would be weird and confusing af.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Idk who.s more sus but i want to believe gaj juv and mary aren.t scum since they are on my list what are the chances for more than 2 scum to be on my list... as naive? that would be weird and confusing af.
Don't underestimate the randomizor gods
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Honestly i was thinking of sleeping early but then i remember the mafia game and i was like damn it, can't get a good sleep yet ...
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You claiming vanilla after what, 3-4 phases? You only started talking just recently, and were just as uncooperative and non-talking before. As for appearing like Det idk, some play it by laying low. Regardless I'd lynch you first, and most of these points can be said about you.
I claimed Townie one phase before all those shady people + Asako (not shady) claimed. I wasn't uncooperative. Ask Tatsumaki, I warned the hosts that I wouldn't be active (mainly at the start). Tatsumaki said so as well. Takuan called out and Shobu as well. We were the busy bunch.

About that bolding part, you're making me laugh. Sure, one who claims detective and that is a bomb would want to lay low. Are you even trying Gry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This isn't GrySun. Give him back.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

lover Grysun with Mafia Juviii although it leaves me a bad taste in my mouth that the psychiatrist is the lover.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Juviii for claiming Bomb after what, 3-4 phases? Not talking much/being uncooperative? Not even trying to appear as a detective/spy through the entire game?
Cause that's less believable than the only vanilla townie? Hmmm
Did you even read my posts? I said my hint fits det and spy and which sane det or spy would normally imply they are one? They would just think I was baiting if I did.
I tagged many people early on, included yourself but you didn't even bother answering them. So don't give me that crap now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I claimed Townie one phase before all those shady people + Asako (not shady) claimed. I wasn't uncooperative. Ask Tatsumaki, I warned the hosts that I wouldn't be active (mainly at the start). Tatsumaki said so as well. Takuan called out and Shobu as well. We were the busy bunch.

About that bolding part, you're making me laugh. Sure, one who claims detective and that is a bomb would want to lay low. Are you even trying Gry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This isn't GrySun. Give him back.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

lover Grysun with Mafia Juviii although it leaves me a bad taste in my mouth that the psychiatrist is the lover.
I don‘t get you. Are you one of those players now that takes every suspicion on you as scum plan? That‘s so lame.

Also don‘t get what you mean. You think Dets/Docs don‘t lay low? Do they claim D1? I don‘t follow.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I tagged many people early on, included yourself but you didn't even bother answering them. So don't give me that crap now.
Oh that was your detective/spy play? so cool.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Oh that was your detective/spy play? so cool.
Is that all you have to say? I'm disappointed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Gajeel
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I don‘t get you. Are you one of those players now that takes every suspicion on you as scum plan? That‘s so lame.
No. I'm only on you and Juviii and I've been suspicious of Juviii way before she was of me. You're overreacting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also don‘t get what you mean. You think Dets/Docs don‘t lay low? Do they claim D1? I don‘t follow.
she's bomb. she would have pushed herself and slip more subtile hints about her being related to detective/spy if she truly was.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

truly was bomb that is
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
To keep it a secret and surprise the mafia.
Can anyone tell me if this makes sense, from the pov of a roleless townie with Sickly ability? Your only action you don‘t use to „surprise“ the mafia?

Check old games. Mafia Sickly doesn‘t use it every phase, often because it‘s with another role. Town Sickly generally uses every night, with some rare cases.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No. I'm only on you and Juviii and I've been suspicious of Juviii way before she was of me. You're overreacting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



she's bomb. she would have pushed herself and slip more subtile hints about her being related to detective/spy if she truly was.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

truly was bomb that is
I‘ve been on Juviii before you did your first post. Game changed since then, you‘re tunneling. You being so much against her speaks in her favor to me lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top