Games Mafia Game 96 - Civilization XCVI - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I wasn’t, I’m chilling at the coastlines~
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Well, good to know when to call you a she then.^^







Like I said on day 1 I will go to the mountain and I did go to the mountains. Now who are the other 3 mountain hikers?



That's cause typical GB behavior and nobody is bothered by that until they are and then you get 100% lynch votes on GB. Right now not enough people are annoyed by him, so he will live till he annoyed too many to be left alive. But you could vote for him now and see if it moves one or two people to support getting rid of GB. We only got 6 votes so far and 10 hours to go, the more earlier townies vote the easier it will be to spot who snipevoted to change a tie in a massive way,
if you want to talk about typicals behaviours , you are very atypical this game:

comes gives 3 liners throws some shad and goes back to afk :wub
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
What path did you take lawl?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
way to go shad rofl
Sorry if you feel like I targetted you but you gotta let the police do it work, I know you think your wife didn't kill the butler!

~
Basically I recommend everybody to go back and read lawl posts and make their own mind, hard to explain but he is acting like a happy mafia for a while and from the beginning.

But James says we have to handle lawl with care >.<
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Sorry if you feel like I targetted you but you gotta let the police do it work, I know you think your wife didn't kill the butler!

~
Basically I recommend everybody to go back and read lawl posts and make their own mind, hard to explain but he is acting like a happy mafia for a while and from the beginning.

But James says we have to handle lawl with care >.<
no, i missopke on d1 i got too excited but u brought it back for all to see
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
no, i missopke on d1 i got too excited but u brought it back for all to see
I don't think mafia misses thing kind of shit, but ok.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I need everyone who thinks i will attempt to kill gry after i openly fought with him during the day and after he openly asked for protection to actually go for him to say so right now in this thread so i can nominate them most troll
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I need everyone who thinks i will attempt to kill gry after i openly fought with him during the day and after he openly asked for protection to actually go for him to say so right now in this thread so i can nominate them most troll
They will did kill gry even tho he asked for protection.
Your argument doesn't make sense, it happened and it worked so mafia succeeded.

So yeah it was a good idea.
You totally would do that xD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
not if it puts into spotlight next day
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

They will did kill gry even tho he asked for protection.
Your argument doesn't make sense, it happened and it worked so mafia succeeded.

So yeah it was a good idea.
You totally would do that xD
also I dont see how this was actually a good idea, from the information that we have they simply got very lucky: either there are no docs here or we have a super un-cooperative doctor like brandish i.e. On a night 1 you defenetely want a kill and not some 50/50 chance and they didnt even use strongman unless its some strongman/janitor hybrid monstrosity
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don't think mafia misses thing kind of shit, but ok.
and you are right, but they also got scared because its me and well i could be a bomb, the best way to deal with me is to frame me with gry actually
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
not if it puts into spotlight next day
not if it puts into spotlight next day
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



also I dont see how this was actually a good idea, from the information that we have they simply got very lucky: either there are no docs here or we have a super un-cooperative doctor like brandish i.e. On a night 1 you defenetely want a kill and not some 50/50 chance and they didnt even use strongman unless its some strongman/janitor hybrid monstrosity
Then why not Asako or you, why did mafia go for gry?
Asako was the last person to vote on brandish and was the perfect frame target. You had a good claim compared to Gry and if you died Gry would be the one 'framed' in this case.

Lucky or balsy, if the kill falls it not as a big of a deal since then the janitor won't be localized in the continent.

Also brandish is a good escape, so you could get out of that situation, technically you did already xD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Then why not Asako or you, why did mafia go for gry?
Asako was the last person to vote on brandish and was the perfect frame target. You had a good claim compared to Gry and if you died Gry would be the one 'framed' in this case.

Lucky or balsy, if the kill falls it not as a big of a deal since then the janitor won't be localized in the continent.

Also brandish is a good escape, so you could get out of that situation, technically you did already xD
mafias will not kill me at night they want town to lynch me in off chance i am a bomb, i have no idea about asako. it wasnt ballsy jsut pure luck
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

but do what you will i kinda lost yesterday
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I mean yeah, it makes sense for mafia to go for more trusted people in this game (like Gry often is).
Considering how certain you felt about the Sakura lynch, I suppose it's not a stretch to think you'd be suspected today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I miss erin's lists lol 😂
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I mean yeah, it makes sense for mafia to go for more trusted people in this game (like Gry often is).
Considering how certain you felt about the Sakura lynch, I suppose it's not a stretch to think you'd be suspected today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I miss erin's lists lol 😂
I mean on day 1 i can only be certain so much, i had a feeling which didnt pay off and yeah i expected the reaction about sakura's death but not from my gry's supposed kill
--- Double Post Merged, ---

mhew i am not going to maul this over anymore gonna send my pm and sleep
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I also kind of miss James' walls mhm
No walls from me this time. Mechanics are straight forward and pretty much "solo" stuff, you can't try to find weaknesses or OP stuff in it, like in the yugioh match where town was basically given 3 cards to prove towns with and threw that chance not only away but gave mafia two of those cards to yolo away with. Got no action to do stuff with and not enough info by the active to analyze anything. So I probably gonna go full badass cowboy in tech tree and shot someone or get shot myself, who knows.^^
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Ok I'm tired and getting a headache thinking about this, time to sleep for work.

I can see few people being eligible to today lynch, I can't make a recommendation, look at everything from a bigger perspective and make your call yourselves.

I will go with the killer of friend(s)! As this is probably the decision I will regret the least.
@votelock GB

I hope this 9AM end of the day works for you cause I'm done for today.

If the lynched person isn't the janitor, use all your protection on the second continent, he won't kill us, hopefully there is only 1 mafia team and no double kill tomorrow, I guess this shit should be obvious but just saying it in case: spies you know who to look for.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Maybe they were already on Brandish? Or perhaps they weren't around at the end of the phase to help her.

Okay so in general, I'm not sure if I like all these votes on Brandish? I don't don't the reasoning behind it, maybe I'm missing something.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

"I don't don't"

My english is fantastic as usual.

I meant:
"I don't see"
That make a lot of sense.

My reasoning day 1 is that he didn't got a vote and since he always kind of played random in a certain game ago I picked him (tatsumaki isn't in the game).
 

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
I took the mountains actually. Thought I'd try a spicy role.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top